• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Hero vs The King: Link (The Legend of Zelda) vs Gilgamesh (Fate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gil is King of Heroes

Link is a hero

therefore Gil is King of Link

therefore Gil wins.

More seriously though, Gil has resistance to time and soul manipulation which are Link's main hax, can ignore durabiliy with EA Games, and has massive resistance to magic, which will probably help him tank the Tri-force's reality warping wishes. Also, he can fly so he has the maneuverability advantage, and blade spam is really very hard to block/dodge. Link can probably keep up for a bit, but the moment Gil realises how powerful Link is, he will EA him out of existence

Gil wins mid-diff

Link doesn't have anything that would give him an edge over Gil, who will handily destroy the Hyrulian with his Gate of Babylon along with the fact that this version of Gil is considerably less arrogant and far more likely to get serious.

Isn't link's resurrection just reincarnation? Like the new link will need to grow up, so I'm pretty sure that counts as a win

Going with Gil for the reasons above. I honestly don't see anything that Link has on him that can give him any advantage on him let alone a win.

So this match is outdated so either we close this up or reset it with a different Link that's 5-A given that the Star level feat was accepted.......yeah.

Also @Black i'm pretty sure Gil never faced Arcuied as they're from different universes in Nasu's work. You may be referring to this perso here who Gil actually used his Ea on.

Oooooh....that makes sense. And yeah, there's one of Gil vs Ganon made earlier today but that one has Gil winning so far anyways.

In any case since there's no 5-A Link atm, i'll have to close this up then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back