• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

the hero of my childhood vs his probably toughest opponent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Vegito vs Khârn the Betrayer

it seems that goku vs kharn has never gone anywhere so i just use the strongest character the dragon ball z has to offer. that should be able to cause a decision.

Both 4-B

Speed Equalised

vegito is aware of the situation, he is as serious as he never was.

Wallpaper2you 57
it is enough!

Khârn Trophy
I agree!

This was done before and ended in inconclusive did it not?

How is this different than Goku vs Kharn?

Kharn has durability,Axe,stamina.

Vegito has flight and IT.

Kharn can outlast him or one shot with his axe.the only way for Vegito to win is BFR,wich he doesn't do.

vigeto is aware that Khârn is extremely dangerous but he can not identify why. So he does not know what kind of skills he has.

Dzhindzholia said:
How is this different than Goku vs Kharn?
Kharn has durability,Axe,stamina.

Vegito has flight and IT.

Kharn can outlast him or one shot with his axe.the only way for Vegito to win is BFR,wich he doesn't do.
should vegito not have a massive ap advantage? I mean it was already assumed that goku has one so it should be clear at vegito.

No, I think the problem was always Kharn's durability is way higher then his AP, so Goku couldn't hurt him. I've no idea how much higher Vegito's AP is though.

Pretty sure base begito is at laest comparable to ss3 goku, which would put him at least X20 stronger and stronger than that at ss2 (might be able to use ss3, gotenks could)

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Pretty sure base begito is at laest comparable to ss3 goku, which would put him at least X20 stronger and stronger than that at ss2 (might be able to use ss3, gotenks could)
has not vegito a massive stomp list behind it?

Yeah...

Kharn can't actually be harmed here unless Vegito has some dura neg I don't know of.

Right, this should be closed. Vegito has no way of beating Kharn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back