• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Heir of Breath vs The Rogue Diamond

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Now that Homestuck revisions are done (mostly) I can do this. now if only Cole was still High 7-A.

John Egbert vs Rose Quartz.

Speed Equalized.

Both at 6-C.

Tumblr mhwr0uoXAt1qdb7mwo1 r1 500
vs.
Rose-Quartz-fanart

About that Regenerationn. If Rose's skin is pierced or she takes enough damage, her entire body goes poof and leaves behind her gemstone. Her body than regenerates from said gemstone.

Uh, sealing isn't in character and BFR bubbles can be easily broken. The only time BFR has worked on conscious characters was when a 7-A used it on a 9-B and even then it was willing.

I mean honestly it seems like Rose could win this with sheer AP she's got quite a scaling chain above 16 gigatons while John is about 18.

The Wright Way said:
Uh, sealing isn't in character and BFR bubbles can be easily broken. The only time BFR has worked on conscious characters was when a 7-A used it on a 9-B and even then it was willing.
my apologies i'll vote Rose FRA

Edit: i put john instead of rose by mistake my apologies

Rose is equal to Hessonite who oneshot sardonyx and sugilitewho are both stronger than opal who is above 16 gigatons

Waot, doesn't Hessonite only one-shot people with a special attack or is there a cutscene I'm missing?

Back