• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The hedgehog fights the serpent (Sonic vs The Horned Serpent)

The_Pink_God

She/Her
SBA
Super Sonic is being used and George Washington is bloodlust

Vs

Huh, actual Higher Dimension Existence in P&A. So is the serpent just 4D or does he have even higher dimension haxes?

So from what I gather, Serpent only has three powers he'd be actually using mid-combat:
  • BFR by sending sonic to a different dimension
  • Mind Manip.
  • Plot Manip (turning Sonic into fiction lol).
Sonic:
  • Has Dimensional Travel
  • Resists Reality Manip
  • Resists Plot Manip although not sure how much it'd apply to Serpent.
  • Resists "Conceptual Mind Manipulation", although this is indexed as a resistance to concept manip.
There's a decent chance that nothing Serpent does would work on Sonic. If Sonic doesn't resist his Mind Manip, then it's a gg for the Serpent. If not Sonic probably wins definitively.

There's a decent chance that nothing Serpent does would work on Sonic. If Sonic doesn't resist his Mind Manip, then it's a gg for the Serpent. If not Sonic probably wins definitively.
Sonic resisted Dark Gaia's Mind + Empathic Manip passively via his strong will (It's in the Resistances of his Base Modern tab)

Likely means that we never really seen he fight but he always uses those powers everytime he's on screen or outside of it so he prolly starts with those
I see, By the way, I just noticed that speed isn't equalized

Isn't immeasurable speed capable of blitzing thought based abilities? If not i vote on the serpent (Unfortunately 😭 😭 )

The other character also has Immeasurable speed and quite literally Immeasurable Perception and Thought speed so yeah...

He can One-Shot apparently, as he has a higher-scaling chain
He could also use his own thought-based abilities
George Washington on the other hand, can also just incapacitate by doing anything to BFRing him or turning him into fiction

He can One-Shot apparently, as he has a higher-scaling chain
He could also use his own thought-based abilities
George Washington on the other hand, can also just incapacitate by doing anything to BFRing him or turning him into fiction
The problem is Sonic doesn't start with his thought based abilities

One shotting won't do nothing with someone who starts by BFR'ing or turning his opponents to fiction

Considering George is bloodlisted he's definitely going for the kill too, how far is Sonic's DT range?

Isn't it only conceptual mind manip?

Can he resist getting turned to fiction?
I highly doubt he can resist getting "turned into fiction" this seems like a massive stomp thread to me in the Horned Serpent's favor, how would Sonic even harm the Horned Serpent in the first place?

Back