• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Heart of the Crystal Gems vs The Demon of Empire City

Level 35 boss wins by default, since that's just how mafia works.

>Existence erasure, Black hole creation, broadway force, size manipulation, absolute zero, transmutation/petrification, plot manipulation, spatial manipulation, time manipulation

>Looks at Cole's profile

'John Cena's voice' Are you sure about that?

And I see dozens of others, meaning him leading with one of those abilities is called into a huge question

Though that isn't a stomp does it....?

Well, I ain't making, I need to debate

Make it a Kessler match so that way they both got hax to work with give me more Kessler matches dammit

Alright I'll stop derailing

Anyway

Steven casually one shots Cole, but Cole range spams him with electrical attacks making him want to turtle up

From this point, they can't do jack to eachother

Inconclusive

Vote Count:

Steven: 1 (Cinnabar)

Cole: 0

Incon: 4 (PTSO, Schnee, Sorvoe, Wokistan)

Weekly hasn't officially voted and IkaniL didn't provide reasoning, so I haven't counted their stuff yet

Back