• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Teen vs A Froggie Chris (Tyler and Chris Adventures) vs Laser Frogs (FU)

Story: Chris is shipped to Brazil by accident along with his hand people friends and brother. After part of Rio De Janeiro is destroyed due to Panso Mommy using a super mushroom, Chris tries to temporarily cut any connections to save face but he is quickly called out as being responsible for it by the cops who needed an excuse to arrest him for already trespassing throughout the city and having no passport. He is able to easily beat them and so they decide to resort to more violent methods

Chris with heavy equipment used; BASE Laser frog with equipment used

Chris AP: 7 Tons (High 8-C+)
Laser Frog AP: 16 Tons (Low 8-B)

Speed Equalized
Hydraulic Water Gun and Oh Reliant are banned
Starting 80 Meters Apart
Located in Rio De Janeiro at Noon

(0) Chris:
(2) Frog: Froggytron; Board3659
(0) Brazil:

Last edited:
@Froggytron

So Chris usually leads with Oh Reliant but he doesn't have it so will lead with either Fear Manip by getting closer or by trying to fly with his Glasses, Rosary, or Plane since in this context, he isn't interested in really fighting

(I doubt a Laser Frog would cooperate with police, but got to have some story XD + Given the large list of Chris artifacts, it would be cool meme to give someone AP advantage and then use 'AP glasses' to switch the AP of both characters)

Laser Frog is primary melee too, so it will also run toward Chris. When he gonna use Fear Manip, Laser Frog gonna turn off its fear emotion completely and then goes for a punch (which is a bit stat amp. since the conversion of most body into muscles for better strength and speed)

(I doubt a Laser Frog would cooperate with police, but got to have some story XD + Given the large list of Chris artifacts, it would be cool meme to give someone AP advantage and then use 'AP glasses' to switch the AP of both characters)

Laser Frog is primary melee too, so it will also run toward Chris. When he gonna use Fear Manip, Laser Frog gonna turn off its fear emotion completely and then goes for a punch (which is a bit stat amp. since the conversion of most body into muscles for better strength and speed)
you could just say Chris somehow pissed off the Laser Frog through his jumping and yeehaaing and teamed up with the police out of convenience

Fear manip not working means Chris could try to BFR via iphone in close range ... he still is in the not wanting to fight mindset due to context

What does iPhone exactly, how does it BFR? On his page, it just has information about a range of 50 meters

What does iPhone exactly, how does it BFR? On his page, it just has information about a range of 50 meters
ok Chris opens up the White Void app and in around less than a second it spawns a one way portal to the White Void ...

He needs to throw the phone though and he has a max 50 meter throwing distance

Well, this would certainly be unexpected for Laser Frog. If L.Frog had the equipment (key2), it could force-turn off the phone in time with hacking, but it's just the base key. What happens when you half-touch the portal and manage to stop momentum in time?

Well, this would certainly be unexpected for Laser Frog. If L.Frog had the equipment (key2), it could force-turn off the phone in time with hacking, but it's just the base key. What happens when you half-touch the portal and manage to stop momentum in time?
you need to go through the portal.

Half touch doesn't BFR you (It doesn't really suck you more so less like a vortext more like being caught in a bomb radius; the portal is like a few meters in radius)

Laser Frog with relief jumps above the portal, sucks air around with all skin area, and uses the compressed air as jets in legs, flying at Chris with massive speed. Since the distance left is short, Laser Frog draws blood sword from its shoulder and attempts to cut Chris (Bloodtimer is not banned, so each landed strike will make Chris age by a few years)

Laser Frog with relief jumps above the portal, sucks air around with all skin area, and uses the compressed air as jets in legs, flying at Chris with massive speed. Since the distance left is short, Laser Frog draws blood sword from its shoulder and attempts to cut Chris (Bloodtimer is not banned, so each landed strike will make Chris age by a few years)
since Chris noticed he actually is being harmed significantly and he dodged the BFR, he will try to fly and use his Grandpa Microphone 1 to age manip the Laser Frog. He also will try to potentially begin rolling Job Bob to be able to maybe get a lucky "1" and insta win

He also isn't going to be affected by the age issue since he starts at 18 and is stated to be able to live up to 930 years on Earth.

"Hah? You are also an unaging age manipulation user? How interesting!" L.Frog says

Laser Frogs however technically don't age (immortality type 1) because their DNA copies perfectly (due to their race developing a cure for aging). I also did a number generator from 1-12, and got 6, so Job Bob failed this time.

Laser Frog looks at Chris flying above and uses its finger-shooting technique with both hands:
  • Blood bullets - Laser Frog can shoot its own laser blood drops from fingers as explosive bullets. Since L.Frog's blood slowly regenerates, this makes L.Frog's hands "infinity" ammo supply range weapons.

"Hah? You are also an unaging age manipulation user? How interesting!" L.Frog says

Laser Frogs however technically don't age (immortality type 1) because their DNA copies perfectly (due to their race developing a cure for aging). I also did a number generator from 1-12, and got 6, so Job Bob failed this time.

Laser Frog looks at Chris flying above and uses its finger-shooting technique with both hands:
  • Blood bullets - Laser Frog can shoot its own laser blood drops from fingers as explosive bullets. Since L.Frog's blood slowly regenerates, this makes L.Frog's hands "infinity" ammo supply range weapons.
ig I'll right Chris's dialogue during this fight so far:

Battle starting when he noticed L. Frog appear: I don't have time for this
Runs at him and does fear manip but fails: Huh? Whatever man ...
Throws iphone but L.Frog dodges portal and get's hit by him a few times: What the ****?!?! (in AVGN voice) Well ig it's time (in Fours Voice)
Pulls out WWII airplane and flies around while using his Grandpa Microphone 1, he then grabs Job Bob: Ok man let's end this quick, give it to me!!!
Get's a 6: Come on man!!! Are you being loaded again As he speaks to the dice, he also is annoyed that L.Frog didn't get Age Manipulated to quickly end it

Anyway, once he noticed that he is being shot might try to distance himself while flying to use his airplane bombs and also finger-shoot as well (his finger bullets are invincible but are slower). He could also fly in closer to continue to blast him with the Microphone since it will weaken L.Frog in a few seconds to around his AP or even lower (1 Ton per second of exposure; unless there is a counter to Statistic Reduction). He won't try rolling Job Bob since he needs to use both of his arms this time to do his actions

Chris finger invincible bullets can be easily dodged, airplane bombs gonna be harder, but small regen can fix the holes in the body. The microphone will be kinda problematic, but Laser Frog has its 'regetion' pills (which break curses... is Statistic Reduction a curse?)

When Chris gonna fly closer and shoots the Microphone, Laser Frog can create an enormous mouth in its chest and suck air in front of it, bringing 'WWII airplane' close. It can then transform its hands into jaws, having tens of sharp piercing teeth from each side, and try to bite him along with WWII airplane (imagine right hand as alligator's upper jaw, left as his lower, and L.Frogs chest as aligator's throat entrance).

Chris finger invincible bullets can be easily dodged, airplane bombs gonna be harder, but small regen can fix the holes in the body. The microphone will be kinda problematic, but Laser Frog has its 'regetion' pills (which break curses... is Statistic Reduction a curse?)

When Chris gonna fly closer and shoots the Microphone, Laser Frog can create an enormous mouth in its chest and suck air in front of it, bringing 'WWII airplane' close. It can then transform its hands into jaws, having tens of sharp piercing teeth from each side, and try to bite him along with WWII airplane (imagine right hand as alligator's upper jaw, left as his lower, and L.Frogs chest as aligator's throat entrance).
Static Reduction isn't really a curse it's more like a weakening AOE Beam attack

OK so Chris can jump of the plane to avoid his chest and then begin to spam TP to try to then do a hit-and-run strategy

Laser Frog still has 14 Tons, 2x physical advantage (took 2 sec before he was pulled toward L.Frog by wind)

"The moment I was looking for, kiddo" L.Frog says with a creepy smile
Now that Chris jumped and is open and so close, L.Frog finally uses a frog-like ability, launching its scalpel-like piercing tongue directly at Chris's heart (his chest). Since the tongue is mostly composed of blood, L.Frog can even navigate it if Chris dodges, and once it stabs through him, it gonna transfer most of L.Frog's heat into him, just like poison, burning and melting Chris from the inside.

Laser Frog still has 14 Tons, 2x physical advantage (took 2 sec before he was pulled toward L.Frog by wind)

"The moment I was looking for, kiddo" L.Frog says with a creepy smile
Now that Chris jumped and is open and so close, L.Frog finally uses a frog-like ability, launching its scalpel-like piercing tongue directly at Chris's heart (his chest). Since the tongue is mostly composed of blood, L.Frog can even navigate it if Chris dodges, and once it stabs through him, it gonna transfer most of L.Frog's heat into him, just like poison, burning and melting Chris from the inside.
His regen should be fine to deal since he has dealt with internal fires and constant damage to his body for years and just casually regens it or is resistant to it.

Plus he can still just constantly TP Hit and Run spam to try to win (mainly range hits). He can also decide to do Perception Manip to then get a x2 reaction speed

Even if this has thousands of Celsius at least? Laser Frogs have laser-dragon blood flowing in their veins, holding enormous energy, even at such a low phase like the BASE. Turning this energy into heat and instantly directing it at Chris's heart or brain via tongue should seriously damage even Low-Mid regen users since they can't simply regen that critical parts.

I see Chris has decent fire resistance, but he shouldn't just walk fine instantly from sun surface temperature+ inside of his most critical parts XD

Even if this has thousands of Celsius at least? Laser Frogs have laser-dragon blood flowing in their veins, holding enormous energy, even at such a low phase like the BASE. Turning this energy into heat and instantly directing it at Chris's heart or brain via tongue should seriously damage even Low-Mid regen users since they can't simply regen that critical parts.

I see Chris has decent fire resistance, but he shouldn't just walk fine instantly from sun wall temperature inside of his most critical parts XD
oh no he resists like 900 C and maybe at most 3,500 C (Fires of hell temperature) casually (he also regens critical organs before)
He definitely will not be able to fully resist all the heat and begin to struggle though

Usually in moments of distress and him losing badly with Chris having little options, he relies on Job Bob + Probability Manip to try to win before he dies while dodging via Aerobatics and TP

Oh? Okay, let's 4x the chances then with Probability Manip, 1-4 will win.

6 again? You kidding me. And Im using the random generation instead of Google one...

Job Bob "failed" once more. Laser Frog gonna develop a new technique "melting whip" to lash Chris with thousands C° tongue, which will also do great pain. Since L.Frog feels threatened by Job Bob, it will mainly try to strike the dice from Chris's hands far away by it. L.Frog will also constantly send wind at Chris's damaged spots, so they will heal with 1/20 of speed, so Laser Frog doesn't lose the "progress done" easily.

Oh? Okay, let's 4x the chances then with Probability Manip, 1-4 will win.

6 again? You kidding me. And Im using the random generation instead of Google one...

Job Bob "failed" once more. Laser Frog gonna develop a new technique "melting whip" to lash Chris with thousands C° tongue, which will also do great pain. Since L.Frog feels threatened by Job Bob, it will mainly try to strike the dice from Chris's hands far away by it. L.Frog will also constantly send wind at Chris's damaged spots, so they will heal with 1/20 of speed, so Laser Frog doesn't lose the "progress done" easily.
hitting the dice away has a few issue. how does he know what it does? I mean it looks a bit odd sure but keep in mind he is also TPing around so it will be very bluring to see.

Anyway how does the heat work, does it melt or make ash?

Laser Frogs have great Enhanced Senses and intuition, now he used Prob. Manip. on it, L.Frog just feels chills from the feeling of Chris rolling that dice again.

What does "TP" mean and what does it do btw? I would say this heat does both, combined with sharpness of the tongue.

Lastly, now I open the L.Frog profile from the URL, have you linked its key2 (BASE + equipment) intentionally, or accidentally? It would be beneficial for L.Frog not gonna lie XD

Laser Frogs have great Enhanced Senses and intuition, now he used Prob. Manip. on it, L.Frog just feels chills from the feeling of Chris rolling that dice again.

What does "TP" mean and what does it do btw? I would say this heat does both, combined with sharpness of the tongue.

Lastly, now I open the L.Frog profile from the URL, have you linked its key2 (BASE + equipment) intentionally, or accidentally? It would be beneficial for L.Frog not gonna lie XD
TP means teleportation.

I think I did put Key 2 since the battle says + Equipment inentionally

With Chris TP and heat resistances, this version of Chis vs BASE L.Frog seems really incon to me

Laser Frog stops in the middle of the fight: "Hold up... Im... Im I forgetting something? My memory doesn't work the best today you know... hmmmm... ah **** the uniform! Wait a sec-" Laser Frog draws a remote control from its belt and by pressing the button, its sil-armor combines teleports onto it. "Now we are talking"

Equipment L.Frog attempts to drag Chris closer with telekinesis gloves and cut him by FU lightsaber (its a 8-A/8-B weapon... limited at 8-B baseline, it's radioactivity contamination will be lesser)

With Chris TP and heat resistances, this version of Chis vs BASE L.Frog seems really incon to me

Laser Frog stops in the middle of the fight: "Hold up... Im... Im I forgetting something? My memory doesn't work the best today you know... hmmmm... ah **** the uniform! Wait a sec-" Laser Frog draws a remote control from its belt and by pressing the button, its sil-armor combines teleports onto it. "Now we are talking"

Equipment L.Frog attempts to drag Chris closer with telekinesis gloves and cut him by FU lightsaber (its a 8-A/8-B weapon... limited at 8-B baseline, it's radioactivity contamination will be lesser)
Chris uses Grandpa Microphone 2 to make the telekinesis instead of effecting him, effect one of the grandpa clone. (Plus they can also effectivly join in he fight and distract L.Frog as he is TPing

Grandpa clones? Chris's arsenal is just legendary

Laser Frog now uses the armor's shield generator (which generates 2 layers) and sends one layer to push away/melt all Grandpa clones. Meanwhile, L.Frog scans Chris's TP patterns the entire time and now gonna predict his next TP spot and via portal boots, teleports into the spot at the same time.

Then attempts grabbing Chris under the neck with the right hand while forcefully grabbing his Job Bob dice with left, and throwing it into L.Frog's dimensional storage, where Chris can't pick it up.

Grandpa clones? Chris's arsenal is just legendary

Laser Frog now uses the armor's shield generator (which generates 2 layers) and sends one layer to push away/melt all Grandpa clones. Meanwhile, L.Frog scans Chris's TP patterns the entire time and now gonna predict his next TP spot and via portal boots, teleports into the spot at the same time.

Then attempts grabbing Chris under the neck with the right hand while forcefully grabbing his Job Bob dice with left, and throwing it into L.Frog's dimensional storage, where Chris can't pick it up.
Chris is in huge trouble so he will use his more obscure hax

He might genuinely do Transmution to a portion of his body to prevent heat from spreading to all his body to only a portion and prevent him internally melting

He can also try to do Death Manip via farting when close to him to prevent him from losing Job Bob

There won't be heat this time (L.Frog spend most of it before), it will rather try burning his neuron system with the glove's electricity

How does the farting work? L.Frog can temporally transform its nose/mouth into skin to not inhale any of it.

There won't be heat this time (L.Frog spend most of it before), it will rather try burning his neuron system with the glove's electricity

How does the farting work? L.Frog can temporally transform its nose/mouth into skin to not inhale any of it.
He just farts and comedically it can kill people

L.Frog though counters it by then though.

Chris is resistant to Electricity (he actually scales significantly higher than his feat due to him being exposed to lightning from a powerful lightning user that I will make a profile for)

Job Bob is lost, L.Frog is distracted by the fart though

But before Chris TP's away from the grip, he should get a good dose of radiation, because the underlayer laser shield went through the portal along with L.Frog, and the grip smartly pressures Chris into the shield of radiation

Job Bob is lost, L.Frog is distracted by the fart though

But before Chris TP's away from the grip, he should get a good dose of radiation, because the underlayer laser shield went through the portal along with L.Frog, and the grip smartly pressures Chris into the shield of radiation
Radiation is significant and probably kill Chris but since his body exist still, he can revive as a Zombie (which have some differences most notably High-mid regen and more aggressive attacks)

Damn, killing a super-zombie that regenerates from being blown into pieces or even a finger will be problematic without FU OP lasers

L.Frog could try drawing its second blood blade and at the right moment, with dozens of slashes cut him into tiny pieces, then try holding them separate with glove telekinesis and individually shoot each piece with FU laser pistol (turning a piece 100% into nothingness by small radioactive plasma bullet)

This process will require extreme precision and would probably work out at a 3rd or later attempt. It will be further complicated if pieces regenerate individually and almost impossible if pieces can teleport at each other.

Damn, killing a super-zombie that regenerates from being blown into pieces or even a finger will be problematic without FU OP lasers

L.Frog could try drawing its second blood blade and at the right moment, with dozens of slashes cut him into tiny pieces, then try holding them separate with glove telekinesis and individually shoot each piece with FU laser pistol (turning a piece 100% into nothingness by small radioactive plasma bullet)

This process will require extreme precision and would probably work out at a 3rd or later attempt. It will be further complicated if pieces regenerate individually and almost impossible if pieces can teleport at each other.
the bigger issue is that if not fast enough, he can effectivly revive from any one of those bits with in a few seconds.

Most of his weapons have been used by now but He can try to CQC with Brown Vengence to get a speed advantage or try to dig up useful equipment with his orange shovel (even if just normal items he can transmute them into weapons).

His last ditch thing might be to increase the water pressure of his body to 2,400 PSI (he never does this normally but b/c he is a Zombie and he has effecitvly used almost every option, he probably ends up doing this)

If L.Frog survives all of this, he probably does win High difficulty (seriously though this back and forth is insane)

FU laser pistol is still a powerful future weapon, able to shoot tens of powerful targeted smaller blasts within a second. All pieces (if they didn't regen instantly) would be 100% obliterated in less than 2-3 seconds. Now... what is faster? Speed of the pistol small bullets, or Chris's mass regenerated in a second? If one of them is even 0.1% faster, the eventual result gonna be clear. These speeds seem to be really similar.

His last ditch thing might be to increase the water pressure of his body to 2,400 PSI (he never does this normally but b/c he is a Zombie and he has effecitvly used almost every option, he probably ends up doing this)
If his regen speed is still faster, how can he weaponize the body water pressure? L.Frog with full equipment has tons of heal potions (healing whole limbs in a fragment of a second) and the Silk FU armor combines tanks damage (especially physical) extremely well. Combined with dodging, L.Frog should survive these aggressive attacks.

If his regen speed is still faster, how can he weaponize the body water pressure? L.Frog with full equipment has tons of heal potions (healing whole limbs in a fragment of a second) and the Silk FU armor combines tanks damage (especially physical) extremely well. Combined with dodging, L.Frog should survive these aggressive attacks.
I mean he will increase the water pressure within L.Frog (aka his Blood or Fluids). His healing seems really strong though and he could spam healing for some time

I did check the other comment and I think L.Frog after a few attempts could fully kill Zombie Chris

L.Frog's healing should be enough to last him to be able to fully kill Chris. So I think L.Frog wins High Difficulty here

Not to mention his blood manipulation, which would help hold blood together.

But damn this was a hell of an enjoyable fight, Chris is really strong. High Difficulty L.Frog FRA

Not to mention his blood manipulation, which would help hold blood together.

But damn this was a hell of an enjoyable fight, Chris is really strong. High Difficulty L.Frog FRA
This is Chris's First Real L (which surprised me as I never thought it would happen against a Low 8-B)

Chris isn't gone though, he will revive in a week reformed though he definitely will make up an excuse as to why he lossed the battle (also his friends or his brother are not surprised he lost since he has a really bad win to loss ratio in the normal series)

But yeah L.Frog FRA

Yeah I saw that safety system, L.Frog has one too. He would merge brain with heart into a core and BFR it automatically via instant portal before imminent death, this core would then regenerate its full body a few days far away from the fight.

PS: Laser Frog ability keys are more suited at a higher level, full equipment key even at Large Town/Small City, so it's really an L not to be ashamed of. If the zombie form had +10% higher regen, the result would be incon.

Yeah I saw that safety system, L.Frog has one too. He would merge brain with heart into a core and BFR it automatically via instant portal before imminent death, this core would then regenerate its full body a few days far away from the fight.

PS: Laser Frog ability keys are more suited at a higher level, full equipment key even at Large Town/Small City, so it's really an L not to be ashamed of. If the zombie form had +10% higher regen, the result would be incon.
I mean Chris basically stomps 95% of High 8-C and really only works with 8-B and 8-A characters.

Chris will get a minor revision like higher Fire Resistance and Limited Power Null since I realized a few things of my "series"

Back