• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So Bobobo has always been a fave of mine, watched it on Jetix way back. Reckon its time to try this thread lol.

1. Speed is equalised

2. Round 1 is Bobobo in his first key, R2 he has at his strongest

3. Your verse is bloodlusted but Bobobo isn't.

SBA otherwise, how well does the afro man do?!

Guess I'll list a few of my verses

World of Darkness: This is a hard no. should be able to at least get up to the mid tiers at least though.

Jojo: R1 might lose to GER, R2 can probably clear unless Novel Kars can pull something off

Soul Calibur: Yells gg I reckon

Dark Souls: Yells gg I'm pretty sure

Bump

Infamous: Yells gg

Blazblue: Loses twice to the 2-As

Warhammer: Gets Kharn'd R1, R2 can probably do a lot better but runs afoul of the top tiers

Mario:

R1. Loses to Mario and gang

R2. Likely solos due to better hax

MCU:

Wins both rounds due to better hax

Legend of Zelda:

R1. Loses to golden godz

R2. Solos

Marvel

R1. the abstracts come and bobo is dead

R2. Same thing

DC

R1. Myxltpix or darkseid deal with him

R2. Same thing

Smash Bros:

Wins both rounds due to better hax

Disney:

R1. Loses to jumba with prep time or bill

R2. Solos

Dreamworks:

Solos both rounds

Lotr:

R1. Loses to Eru

R2. Same thing

Bloodborne: Eh should clear, I personally think the Great Ones are just gonna make him even more bonkers tbh

Dark Souls: Clears

Star Wars: Ehhhh probably clears

That's what I'm not sure about, his first key could prolly be mindhaxed but I'm not sure about his other key.

Yeah mind hax potency and resist is always iffy I find, could always make the match and find out but I'm not going near it lol

Vampire Hunter D

R1:Loses to D

R2:Still Loses to D, D has to many hax resistances and etc.

Image Comics

R1:Solos

R2:Stomps at God King Spawn

Starcraft 2:Solos

Killer Instinct:Solos

Crysis:Stomps

Vanquish:Stomps

Ninja Blade:Stomps

Ninja Gaiden:Stomps

Castlevania:Stomps

Darksiders:Stomps(Horsemen are not at full power and the seven seals are not broken)

Bastard!! Dark Schneider can use Venom which completely distengrates him.

R1:Bastard!! Wins

R2:Bobobobo wins but it will be a close one

Plenty of more, but this is just a handful of universes that are my favorite.

Yeah if Drac is bloodlusted he probably tries to erase Bobobo, though Bobobo can win though via things like Plot Manip

Trigun:Stomps

Mazinger Z:Stomps

Saints Row:Stomps

The Mask:Inconclusive

Hellboy:Stomps

Legacy of Kain:Inconclusive

Need more? This is kind of fun actually.

Pokemon: Any of the lake trio or Darkrai/Cresselia yeet, round 2 probably makes it past darkrai or cress but lake trio still yeet, and if they don't then the time and space doges do

Xenoblade: Shulk and or Alvis laugh at the jokah

Earthbound: h m m m

Kirby: 2-C upgrade when

Undertale: 2-B's probably nuke

Back