• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ashen One takes on your verses

Am bored with the lockdown, lets try this.

Speed is equalised, Ashen One is at his strongest with the best equipment possible. Can he solo or otherwise incon with your fave verse?

I know this is a necro but the things inputted weren't carried over with the forum move and revisions have happened, so bump?

Eyy I am the first one!

Cthulu Mythos- Almost everybody here sneezes and stomps.

Gurren Lagann- Anti-Spiral and Simon say "NO"

Undertale- Clears all the way until Chara,Asriel,and The Annoying Dog.

Halloween- Stomps My verse so hard that it's funny

Castlevania: Incons with the Belmonts and probably Alucard. Passive'd by Dracula

Jojo: GER exists, Rohan likely thinks etc

Elder Scrolls: Probably stops at one of the 4-As, Eternal Champion might be getting Prisoner Meta stuff so I guess he might stop there

Mortal Kombat: Solos until he gets to either unrestricted Shao or Raiden I guess, worst case bootleg Azathoth exists

World of Darkness: Gets yeeted by any mage worth their salt

Persona: Gets clapped the instant he sets into the verse

Danny Phantom: Nope. While the Ashen One has a massive AP advantage and speed is Equalized, he doesn't possess any resistance to Precognition or Time Stop so Clockwork easily sees every outcome and just stops him in time. Not to mention the verse has people like Freakshow who has the Reality Gauntlet or Desiree who has wish granting capabilities that the characters can exploit.

American Dragon: Jack Long: Ashen One stomps due to massive AP advantage and resistances to any note worthy hax the verse has.

Dark Cloud: Inconclusive, Ashen One beats everyone in the verse but can't truly put down True Dark Genie.

Okage: Shadow King: Nope. Ashen One can't interact with the Overshadowed and gets Classified by Beiloune.

BattleTanx: Ashen One stomps due to massive AP advantage, abilities and Immortality.

Camp Lakebottom: Inconclusive. The Party Animal will snap his fingers and force him two dance forever but can't put him down so it's just gonna be a dancing Ashen One.

Chaos Legion: Ashen One wins, no one in the verse can bypass his immortality and while Azrail has Soul Manipulation beyond Ashen One's resistance, Azrial doesn't use it in combat.

Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy: Depends on Ashen One's level of mind hax resistances. If it's over 800 casually than he stomps, if not, he gets mind haxed.

I think AO has mindhax resist in the hundreds, like he can no sell Rapport which can affects hundreds of maggots or smth but don't quote me on that.

Killer Instinct: Gargos yeets with his passive corruption

Warhammer: Get done in by a Culexus possibly. Worst case Kharn cuts him up

Darkest Dungeon: Trapped in the farmstead forever

He ******* Obliterates Bayformers, Video Games, Comics and Canon.

He stomps Halo, especially with that Multiversal Range Advantage, so no sniping from somewhere else in the Universe or something.

Doom probably Incons him because he can't really kill Davoth, Father, The Doom Slayer or the other Primevals but at the same time they can't put him down either.

Fallout gets stomped into Nonexistence.

Red Dead Redemption gets stomped.

Dragon Ball is definitely a verse I could see the Ashen One exploiting for his own benefit with his weird ability to copy people's fighting styles after fighting them or gaining their weapons (IE; Using The Abyss Watchers fighting style as soon as he killed them and got their sword and learning how to instantly do Artorias' Special Move after getting his sword despite having never even seen or heard of Artorias before) so this should be interesting. Still can't put him down though, but Beerus will probably be able to Seal him if he doesn't whip out some Hax before then.

Last edited:
Fire Emblem: Hel kills them and makes em a puppet.

Minecraft: Voidhax ggnore

Terraria: Corruption ggnore

The Legend of Zelda: Zelda seals them away.

Team Fortress: Rip

Super Smash Bros: Maybe Galeem can do something? idk

Henry Stickmin: I think Henry can use one of his gadgets or something idk.

Back