• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The guy who resist everything vs the guy who kills everything

Forgot about the fact that nothing in Medaka reaches Tier 2 yet, and that Reinhard is functionally a 1-A.

Reinhard doesnt start with his tier 1 spear,this is still a stomp either way since Lihiko cannot put him down and gets mindhaxed.

Doesn't matter if he starts with it or not. Ihiko can't put down Reinhard and he will eventually use his hax anyway.

Ahhhhhhhhhh......why?

Correct me if I am wrong, but what in Medaka can permanently kill or incapacitate Reinhard?

What about the hax of the guy? Reinhard only has a handful of hax that could work on him (the 1-A ones and the only one that is instant is soul rip but I'm pretty sure Warren is going to contest that) and then everything else is resisted.

Also, what about that Irreversible Destruction? If he manages to hurt Rein then he might not regen.

I have my doubts on Irreversible Destruction being able to nullify Type 8 based on a 1-A being. Even then, he'd have to actually kill him. And unless Iihiko has ways to bypass dura, well, Reinhard is still 5-B at his worst.

I mean, he could just cut his legs or arms and leave him like that, it doesn't kill Rein meaning no Type 8 on Merc/Glads and I'm pretty sure I read somewhere he can negate dura.

Irreversible destruction ignores durability I'm pretty sure

It stopped Ajimu from coming back and she's a 1-A with true godly ovo considering her profile is awful though that doesn't really mean much

Also please llt the thread

This might actually work lol. Ok so my first reaction was lol stomp cus iihiko ain't nulling anything tier 1 but this may be fair.

Ok so first rein vs yhwach was fair and iihiko stomped yhwach ovo so iihiko stomps rein via a>b>c ovo

Second spear passives the entirety of the legion and literally every non 1a hax gets yeeted and that's a big deal as that only leaves rein his spear throw and glads.

Third the problem is the soul RIP from glads. Warren what was the thing that you did to prevent rein from 1a ripping yhwach? I guess the op could also link to Iaps soulless medaka and say "this is accepted" or start inside glads. There are many things we could do here but it's only for glads soul RIP.

Fourth iihiko can easily incap via stamina shortage or attacks which will cause eternal incap like putting him unconscious, body damage etc. Mypoint is iihiko has ways to bypass reins immorality and Regenerationn. Also yes id has dura neg (that's why rubber band kun meme came to existence).

So yeah this seems like a fair fight.... for now.

If it's Reinhard's IkaBey key, I don't think his soul rip with Glads is 1-A, nor does he use it offensively.

Unless it's some weird form of possession and not just mental/spiritual possession, pretty sure his resistances take care of it.

Yeah it's a bit weird since it makes you the next legend so it basically works by rewriting your existence to iihiko s legend.

I'm guessing what happens is that Reinhard sends out his skeleton army, Iihiko stomps them because their not fresh enough for him, and Reinhard seeing him stomp over his army decides hes worthy and Reinhard throws his spear. Or he just dies in the spears presence becaue passives.

In Dies Irae when did Reinhard ever use Gladheimr to Soul Rip anyone important, or use it in battle and not just to complete the ritual?

Wait nvm the glads soul RIP doesn't apply as it would spawn around iihiko as well.

So that makes this pretty fair as it is. I vote iihiko cus:

• He is way more blood lusted and will open up with strong stuff right off the bat.
  • He is immune to everything that is not the spear or the non applicable glads soul RIP.
  • He has easy incap methods to bypass immortality.
  • He has the legend transfer or possession should anything go wrong as a backup plan.
Whereas rein:

• Has 1 applicable win condition that being his spear but he would never open up with it and it is not sure whether it would prevent the legend from transferring to rein. So it is not a very reliable win cond especially due to how unlikely it is to be used compared to a basically bloodlusted iihiko.
Yeah for these reasons i believe iihiko takes this.

Ionliosite said:
Reinhard stomps. He leads with Glads, which is 1-A soul hax. I don't think Iihiko can resist that.
As Warren had stated that doesn't work as if glads is used iihiko would be inside it. Making the 1a soul RIP not a thing here.

So I was checking range and Iihiko's is 'a couple of meters with projectiles like rubber band' while Reinhard's is 'At least several kilometers' so their'll start 4 kilometers away, yeah no way is Iihikko sniping Reinhard past his literal sea of Golden Nazi Skeleton's.

Everything12 said:
So I was checking range and Iihiko's is 'a couple of meters with projectiles like rubber band' while Reinhard's is 'At least several kilometers' so their'll start 4 kilometers away, yeah no way is Iihikko sniping Reinhard past his literal sea of Golden Nazi Skeleton's.
Not really, iihiko can use rubber band to kill, he can also send air slashes at rein. The army will self nuke btw due to defensive id iihiko can just run past them while they hit him and they will all die.

Also the ap can be used as range especially when it's 5c and above like iihiko.

So yes iihiko can kill rein.

So I just wanted to point out that as I've said before the castle doesn't have to be summoned around the opponent so soul rip is still possible if Rein wants to

That said this includes the ldo as part of the legion right

Which includes Mercurius

Also you can't really incap someone with Rein's level of regen

As Warren has pointed out ic rein summons it around his opponent.

Yep

Yes but we went over this on the limbo vs rein thread where Warren pointed out that incap won't trigger regen or merc so RIP.

Paul I urge you to read that sentence again. Incap IS the universal way to get around regen and stuff. Cus it doesn't kill. Stamina or knocking him unconscious will work.

By includes Mercurius I mean he's part of the ldo so if he goes go fight Iihiko dies badly

Rein has low/mid godly

If he can exist as a disembodied consciousness or just come backck from nothing why would incap work you logically can't incap someone with low godly

Back