• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Godzilla In Hell Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tllmbrg

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Okay so this will be a revision for all the Godzilla in Hell

Nuclear Reactor Demon:
Literally how in any way can he scale to Godzilla?
This's their "fight" and no I don't care it's labeled as a possibly he literally did nothing to Godzilla, remove that second Key please and thanks

Hellbat:
Why are they 9-B?
Their feat is literally eating Godzilla down to the bones, yes they did it as a group but come on

Godzilla:
His durability shouldn't be 5-A.
Not only as the page mentions he ultimately died from the beam clash with SpaceGodzilla but he also got hurt from falling over a tower
Sure it was a pointy one so surface area comes into effect but it doesn't suddenly make gravity + Godzilla' weight = 5-A AP unless the dude weights an insane amount
Why does he have martial arts, like what feat he has that directly gives it to him and same with stealth mastery.

Doppelgänger Demon:
If Godzilla's durability isn't 5-A then the thing's AP likely needs a downgrade

not him being weaker per say. The location, while modeled on an irl location, clearly is far more durable. an example is the wall around the city. It survives godzilla's large planet ap, and requires power from him, king ghidorah, and destroyah to break hole in it.

RCO009.jpg (1041×1600) (bp.blogspot.com)

RCO015.jpg (1600×1230) (bp.blogspot.com)

Also, godzilla has multiple falling durability feats that he survives
Godzilla falls into hell - Imgur
Godzilla falls from Heaven to Hell - Imgur
Godzilla falling, again - Imgur

not him being weaker per say. The location, while modeled on an irl location, clearly is far more durable. an example is the wall around the city. It survives godzilla's large planet ap, and requires power from him, king ghidorah, and destroyah to break hole in it.
How does that disprove him falling on a tower is a clear anti feat, unless you're now arguing gravity is stronger too
Also all those falling feats are of unknown distance and are not on sharp towers so they don't disprove the anti feat

why would the sharp tower mean anything, unless you are implying the verse has split durability with piercing durability, in which case this wouldnt be an anti feat.

falling feats are of unknown distance

Whats the distance for this fall?

Also, why are we assuming godzilla died from the planet explosion?

4850187-1.png (960×735) (discordapp.com)

he wakes up in what appears to be heaven, with god mountain

RCO011.jpg (1041×1600) (bp.blogspot.com)

God mountain bfrs him away when he refuses to serve, so its likely he was dragged to heaven in the first place by god mountain

RCO013.jpg (1041×1600) (bp.blogspot.com)
RCO014.jpg (1041×1600) (bp.blogspot.com)

Heck, previously he was shown tanking spacegodzilla's blasts
RCO005.jpg (1041×1600) (bp.blogspot.com)
RCO006.jpg (1041×1600) (bp.blogspot.com)
RCO007.jpg (1041×1600) (bp.blogspot.com)

Last edited:
why would the sharp tower mean anything, unless you are implying the verse has split durability with piercing durability, in which case this wouldnt be anti feat.

Whats the distance for this fall?

Also, why are we assuming godzilla died from the planet explosion?

4850187-1.png (960×735) (discordapp.com)

he wakes up in what appears to be heaven, with god mountain

RCO011.jpg (1041×1600) (bp.blogspot.com)

God mountain bfrs him away when he refuses to serve, so its likely he was dragged to heaven in the first place by god mountain

RCO013.jpg (1041×1600) (bp.blogspot.com)
RCO014.jpg (1041×1600) (bp.blogspot.com)

Heck, previously he was shown tanking spacegodzilla's blasts
RCO005.jpg (1041×1600) (bp.blogspot.com)
RCO006.jpg (1041×1600) (bp.blogspot.com)
RCO007.jpg (1041×1600) (bp.blogspot.com)
Because he ended in heaven?
Correct me if I'm wrong but don't you usually get to there by by dying?

not in verse. You dont go to different sections of hell or heaven via death. You have to clear them or be bfr'd (issue 2's ending)

How does that disprove him falling on a tower is a clear anti feat, unless you're now arguing gravity is stronger too
Also all those falling feats are of unknown distance and are not on sharp towers so they don't disprove the anti feat
DBZ characters are planet busters but they can be impaled with objects sharp enough.

I agree with Nuclear reactor demon thing

Hellbats being 9-B seems fair too, I don't see the proble there, as they can take small chunks from Godzilla with little effort.

Nope, Godzilla didn't die from the planet explosion dude, he was just send to Heaven by God-Mountain.

The Doppleganger Demon is a no for the same reson.

DBZ characters are planet busters but they can be impaled with objects sharp enough.
Where do you see them get impaled by things which are so vastly below them like Godzilla showing here?
Hellbats being 9-B seems fair too, I don't see the proble there, as they can take small chunks from Godzilla with little effort.
No it doesn't a 9-B can't rip a chunk from someone so vastly above them like that
Nope, Godzilla didn't die from the planet explosion dude, he was just send to Heaven by God-Mountain.
This's the most hamfisted attempt to twist obvious implication I've ever seen
It literally goes Explosion => Wakes up in heaven
This's so clearly telling you he died it ain't funny

Where do you see them get impaled by things which are so vastly below them like Godzilla showing here?
If I had a nickel for every time dragon ball characters were hurt by bullets, I'd have two nickels. Which isn't a lot, but it's wierd that it happened twice.

I have read the comic not to long ago and really I don't see any reason to assume that the God Mountain transported Godzilla after the planet's explosion, but I blame it mostly on the lack of dilaogue for this comic and how it barely gives any information regarding what happens in the story

waking up in heaven doesnt mean he died. God can open up dimensional portals, and wanted him as his champion. it also makes no sense for him to naturally go to heaven via death. the point of the comic and hell is godzilla cant get out till he conquers it

Now I'm not saying that I agree or disagree with Godzilla's durability being downgraded, it's just the context given in the comic makes it confusing on if Godzilla died first then got sent to heaven or if the God Mountain sent him to heaven after the explosion

@Cyberblader90 that's a fair point, and wasn't Godzilla already in Hell at the start of the comic before the fight with SpaceGodzilla and the explosion? Because if so, it'd make more sense for God Mountain to teleport him

waking up in heaven doesnt mean he died. God can open up dimensional portals, and wanted him as his champion. it also makes no sense for him to naturally go to heaven via death. the point of the comic and hell is godzilla cant get out till he conquers it
Dude literally you need to go 300IQ to say he didn't die
It goes planet kaboom and then he's in heaven, it's as simple as it gets

Majority of problems with this post.
1. Usually in this franchise, and here too AP=Durability.
2. Your only downgrading his durability not his AP, which we calculated that had destroyed the planet.

No because that literally contradicts the narrative. you cant leave hell to go to heaven if you die naturally
Who says hell is linear or works the same way you believe it does? Need I point out there is no "real" linear narrative considering each issue had a separate writer.

Anyways, i'm inclined to agree with him dying as a result of the clash.

But IMO this story is kind of all over the place.

No it doesn't a 9-B can't rip a chunk from someone so vastly above them like that

This's the most hamfisted attempt to twist obvious implication I've ever seen
It literally goes Explosion => Wakes up in heaven
This's so clearly telling you he died it ain't funny
Well this is Hell another dimension, that city on hll was not just a regular human city, it even has a nigh-indestructible wall surroinding it.

So which tier you propose them to be?

I have proofs:

1. According Matt Frank IDW can't kill Godzilla due to legal reasons.
  2. Second it was stated multiple times that Godzilla was in Hell, not the real Earth even by the authors themselves
  3. Ghidorah's the reason Godzilla's in Hell not SpaceGodzilla

After a private discussion with the OP, I have to disagree heavily with the proposition of a downgrade.

The OP has conflicting views on the events of the comic and claims that Issue 3 takes place on Earth and not another layer of Hell. Given the context I disagree, but arguments supporting OP's claim can be made if anyone feels they are legitimate.

Hellbats scaling I'm fine with.

This is an opinion for someone who has not read the comic.

Nuclear Reactor Demon: Agree.

Hellbat: Just give them 5-B. 9-B aint doing shit here.

Godzilla: Seen the arguments, read the discord, I disagree.

Doppelganger: Agree.

Okay assuming the durability thing gets shot down anyone has an argument against removing the powers I mentioned?

I think is fine to remove both.

I tried to remove SM from various Godzilla profiles but people told me is something case by case as certain kaiju are experts on SM via ambush.

Maybe we can change SM for Natural camouflage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back