• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla Verse Stealth

Tllmbrg

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Okay someone give evidence for each monster that has Stealth Mastery listed as a power or we're removing it because giant monsters need evidence for this sort of stuff

NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST POST TWO CRT'S ABOUT GODZILLA IN A DAYYYYYYYYYYY

But fra Stealth Mastery for Godzilla seems a bit sus.

I'm not gonna defend all the profiles with SM, but some few exceptions like the smaller kaiju who hunt via ambush are worth to keep.

It should be removed from most profiles unless specific feats can be found. However it's fine to give it to 1998 Zilla cause it has a good stealth feat in possibly the stupidest scene in the entirety of recorded movie history

Just so we're on the same page you got scans of the feat?

Y'know we need a scan for this so rn I'd have it as remove for him too until it's provided

Not all abilities need a scan, you know? He snuck up on a whole ass army trying to monitor him or whatever, that's enough

I feel like something as absurd as that should have a scan

Meh, one who cares more about me could probably find it on yt or whatever

Back