• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Godmode Invasion: The Invasion begins (RP)

"NOOOOOOOO! Not yet!" He imhales it, but a hand snatches it. Bowsette was in this now, for some reason.

(Dark, if you mind RPing her.)

Christian Higdon said:
"NOOOOOOOO! Not yet!" He imhales it, but a hand snatches it. Bowsette was in this now, for some reason.
(Dark, if you mind RPing her.)
"I'll handle this, handsome." Bowsette says seductively as she sends Bowser safely away before confronting Dharkon.

"BEGONE, THOT!" Dharkon yells before she can react as he becomes part meme, gains THOT-protection glasses and a THOT-slaying sword and coats Bowsette in black demonic armor for men.

"There! Now you're not a thot! Fight by my side!" Dharkon rejoices.

"Ummmmm... Thankssss?...uhh..." Bowsette moans as Dharkon mindhaxes her into joining the side of the Godmode King (because she's a meme)

"COME BACK AND MEET YOUR DOOM!" Dharkon roars as chains of darkness drag Bowser back over here and rip him in half while Dharkon is stabbing Bowser's halves.

Bowser was healed up as he ate the Start Rod at the last second. He then gained a new aura, his eyes shining golden and his teeth turning into flames. He gained more size and he became a bit more muscular. This was Star Bowser.

Then, something flew downwards. It caused a crater, as something flew upwards.

"B═òr═Ü═Ö╠░═ô═û═ëo╠ó═ò╠│╠Ø╠ù═ì╠¼uÊë╠Ög═£╠ñ═ò═ö═û╠¡═Äh═ût ═Ø╠¬═ëu═ó╠╣p═ÿ╠╝╠»╠×═Ü,╠ù ═×╠ú╠╣╠£╠®y╠┤o═Ç╠╗╠ª╠¬═ëu╠«═Ä═Ä╠│╠ñ╠û ╠Ø═ö═Ä╠ád╠¿╠Ö═ò╠Ø═ô╠ú═ò═Öi╠¿╠ª═òd╠Â╠╣╠╣╠®═ô═ì═Ä╠╝ ╠»═ë╠£i╠í╠ñ╠Ö═àn╠ó╠á═û╠▒╠ª╠ñ═ç═Ö ═Ü═Ä╠¡M╠Âu═ƒ╠½╠╗╠░l═ò╠½╠®╠á╠╗╠▒c╠øi═×╠ÿ╠»╠úb═ü═Ö╠û╠½e╠Â═Ä╠½═ì╠¡═ër╠¡═ë═û ╠ù═û╠▓╠ñ═Äm╠À╠Ñ╠ÑiÊë╠▒╠û╠¬═ç═û╠û╠╝n╠Ö╠╝═ç╠▓╠░═ë═ëd═ç╠×╠╗╠£, ═ê╠¼╠║╠▒╠ñf╠©═Ö╠û╠ñ╠ª╠ñ═û╠ñr╠¬╠│╠╣╠×╠ù╠▓═öo═ƒ═ì╠╣╠×m ═ì╠╣╠╗╠¼╠á╠ƒ╠╝t═Å╠¼╠╝═Ü═êh╠╝╠ÿ═Ü╠£═ç╠ƒe═ò═ë╠¬╠╗═Ä═ê ═Å╠£╠ª╠®╠ùSt╠½y╠©╠«═ê═Ögi═ƒ╠Ø╠ú╠á╠û╠╗a═Ü╠¡═ò╠ÿ╠ƒ═ê╠ÿn╠À╠Ø╠▒ p╠Ø╠»╠░╠╝╠¡i═ÿ═ç╠╝╠▓╠╗╠ùt╠▒═ö╠ù╠¬,═ê ╠▓╠á╠╗╠ƒ╠½a═ü╠ÿ╠╣═Ö═Ö ╠┤╠»═Ü╠░╠▒dÊë═ç═ò╠ÿ═ò╠ùa╠▓╠×╠░r╠Á╠Ñ═ô═ö╠®╠«╠╗k═ì═û╠╣╠ª╠╝e═ç╠╗╠û╠Ø╠×═ôr ╠á╠£╠╗╠Öki╠òn═ê═Ö╠ûd╠º╠£═ì╠░.═à"

Daniel resurrects himself.
Dharkon decides to throw Daniel in Bowser's way.

Take this! Daniel says, firing his flamethrower at full force.

Derpy picks up Daniel just to save him and gets Daniel to attack Dhakron as she flies away

Woah, thanks! Daniel says

Khorne and Dhakron work together

Wanna join my team?

It's called The Hosters, named after my dead friend, that I'm looking forward to revive.

Christian Higdon said:
Bowser was healed up as he ate the Start Rod at the last second. He then gained a new aura, his eyes shining golden and his teeth turning into flames. He gained more size and he became a bit more muscular. This was Star Bowser.
Then, something flew downwards. It caused a crater, as something flew upwards.

"B═òr═Ü═Ö╠░═ô═û═ëo╠ó═ò╠│╠Ø╠ù═ì╠¼uÊë╠Ög═£╠ñ═ò═ö═û╠¡═Äh═ût ═Ø╠¬═ëu═ó╠╣p═ÿ╠╝╠»╠×═Ü,╠ù ═×╠ú╠╣╠£╠®y╠┤o═Ç╠╗╠ª╠¬═ëu╠«═Ä═Ä╠│╠ñ╠û ╠Ø═ö═Ä╠ád╠¿╠Ö═ò╠Ø═ô╠ú═ò═Öi╠¿╠ª═òd╠Â╠╣╠╣╠®═ô═ì═Ä╠╝ ╠»═ë╠£i╠í╠ñ╠Ö═àn╠ó╠á═û╠▒╠ª╠ñ═ç═Ö ═Ü═Ä╠¡M╠Âu═ƒ╠½╠╗╠░l═ò╠½╠®╠á╠╗╠▒c╠øi═×╠ÿ╠»╠úb═ü═Ö╠û╠½e╠Â═Ä╠½═ì╠¡═ër╠¡═ë═û ╠ù═û╠▓╠ñ═Äm╠À╠Ñ╠ÑiÊë╠▒╠û╠¬═ç═û╠û╠╝n╠Ö╠╝═ç╠▓╠░═ë═ëd═ç╠×╠╗╠£, ═ê╠¼╠║╠▒╠ñf╠©═Ö╠û╠ñ╠ª╠ñ═û╠ñr╠¬╠│╠╣╠×╠ù╠▓═öo═ƒ═ì╠╣╠×m ═ì╠╣╠╗╠¼╠á╠ƒ╠╝t═Å╠¼╠╝═Ü═êh╠╝╠ÿ═Ü╠£═ç╠ƒe═ò═ë╠¬╠╗═Ä═ê ═Å╠£╠ª╠®╠ùSt╠½y╠©╠«═ê═Ögi═ƒ╠Ø╠ú╠á╠û╠╗a═Ü╠¡═ò╠ÿ╠ƒ═ê╠ÿn╠À╠Ø╠▒ p╠Ø╠»╠░╠╝╠¡i═ÿ═ç╠╝╠▓╠╗╠ùt╠▒═ö╠ù╠¬,═ê ╠▓╠á╠╗╠ƒ╠½a═ü╠ÿ╠╣═Ö═Ö ╠┤╠»═Ü╠░╠▒dÊë═ç═ò╠ÿ═ò╠ùa╠▓╠×╠░r╠Á╠Ñ═ô═ö╠®╠«╠╗k═ì═û╠╣╠ª╠╝e═ç╠╗╠û╠Ø╠×═ôr ╠á╠£╠╗╠Öki╠òn═ê═Ö╠ûd╠º╠£═ì╠░.═à"
HATE ignores Daniel as he looks at Khorne, Dharkon, and the mindcontrolled Bowsette and they all nod. Then, Khorne and HATE slash and fire red and blue Kamehamehas respectively at the something that caused a crater, while Dharkon and Bowsette uppercut Star Bowser repeatedly.

The Nightmare grabs Star Bowser and starts to fly upwards. Bowser roars out as he starts punching this new opponent.

Christian Higdon said:
The Nightmare grabs Star Bowser and starts to fly upwards. Bowser roars out as he starts punching this new opponent.
HATE, Khorne, Bowsette, and Dharkon slammed and beat into Star Bowser while the Nightmare held him in place.

The Nightmare then enters Bowsette's mind just to mess with Dharkon's control over her as Bowser looks around. He sees something in the distance walk up towards him. It then starts running.

"DIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Doomsday

Christian Higdon said:
The Nightmare then enters Bowsette's mind just to mess with Dharkon's control over her as Bowser looks around. He sees something in the distance walk up towards him. It then starts running.
"DIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Doomsday
"Ahhhhhhhhg!" Dharkon screeched as he entered Bowsette's mind to just to battle the Nightmare. HATE and Khorne take the opportunity to slash and beat at Bowser.

"M╠¿╠Ø╠║╠×═ò═ô╠¼╠╝a═ëk╠▓╠▒═Ö╠ª═à╠¡e═Å╠®╠ƒ╠╝╠û╠á╠║╠û ╠í═Ä═ç╠£╠át╠½═ëh╠×═ëe═í╠û╠╗m╠» ═£╠ƒ═ç═ì═ò╠Ñ╠░fe═Çe╠¼╠╣╠×╠ù╠¼╠¼l╠ù╠»═Ö╠ù╠╗ ╠ù═ç═à╠ñ═çp═Ç╠ƒ╠ù╠╝═à╠ùa═×╠®i╠¡╠ù╠ùn╠Ö.╠Á╠Ö╠║╠ÿ═ê╠│═ö ╠»╠ù╠Ö═ô╠Ö╠║╠úM╠▒╠▒╠¬╠»a╠Ö═ö═ê═ê╠Øk═ƒ═Ö╠½╠Öe═ó╠║═û╠Ñ ═Ç═ë╠×╠¡╠╣╠×╠ú═Öt╠£╠ƒ╠ù╠û╠▒╠Öh╠ò╠á╠®╠¬╠ÿe═ê╠Ö╠ªm═Ç╠▒╠½╠╗╠│╠║╠® ╠ÿ═Ü╠▓═ô╠½╠×╠Öf═û╠╗═à╠×e═ó╠ƒ╠£═ë═Ö╠║╠Ñ═Öe╠º╠ù═çl╠ò╠ú╠«═Ö═ô ╠Á═Ä╠×t╠ø╠╗╠╝╠Ø═ò═ëo╠½╠á╠á═Ü╠ƒ╠£╠Ñr╠ú═û╠╝t╠ó╠½╠░╠Ø╠¼╠¡═Üu╠¬╠¬╠ú╠ù╠Ñ╠▓═ôrÊë╠║╠Ø╠░╠á╠ù╠ª═öe╠»╠Ö╠ª╠░═Ü.═Ø═ò ╠ù═ÜM╠«═òaÊë═ë╠¼═ûk╠ó╠ú╠û╠¼╠×e╠╣╠á ╠┤═à╠£═Ät╠ø╠Ñ╠ûh╠░═à═ö═ë╠ª╠╗╠ñe═Ä╠│═ìm╠ú╠│╠║═û╠╣═ç Êë╠£╠ñf╠Öe╠«e═ë╠û═ì╠ú═ôl═ƒ╠ñ╠û╠û═û═ò╠ù╠» ╠ÑD═ê═ìE═í╠á═ê╠ƒAT╠╝╠Ö═òH═Ö╠╗╠ù═Ö╠û╠ª╠£.═Ç═ç╠Ø╠«" The Nightmare said, commanding Bowsette as Doomsday then tackled Bowser and bit his arm.

Christian Higdon said:
"M╠¿╠Ø╠║╠×═ò═ô╠¼╠╝a═ëk╠▓╠▒═Ö╠ª═à╠¡e═Å╠®╠ƒ╠╝╠û╠á╠║╠û ╠í═Ä═ç╠£╠át╠½═ëh╠×═ëe═í╠û╠╗m╠» ═£╠ƒ═ç═ì═ò╠Ñ╠░fe═Çe╠¼╠╣╠×╠ù╠¼╠¼l╠ù╠»═Ö╠ù╠╗ ╠ù═ç═à╠ñ═çp═Ç╠ƒ╠ù╠╝═à╠ùa═×╠®i╠¡╠ù╠ùn╠Ö.╠Á╠Ö╠║╠ÿ═ê╠│═ö ╠»╠ù╠Ö═ô╠Ö╠║╠úM╠▒╠▒╠¬╠»a╠Ö═ö═ê═ê╠Øk═ƒ═Ö╠½╠Öe═ó╠║═û╠Ñ ═Ç═ë╠×╠¡╠╣╠×╠ú═Öt╠£╠ƒ╠ù╠û╠▒╠Öh╠ò╠á╠®╠¬╠ÿe═ê╠Ö╠ªm═Ç╠▒╠½╠╗╠│╠║╠® ╠ÿ═Ü╠▓═ô╠½╠×╠Öf═û╠╗═à╠×e═ó╠ƒ╠£═ë═Ö╠║╠Ñ═Öe╠º╠ù═çl╠ò╠ú╠«═Ö═ô ╠Á═Ä╠×t╠ø╠╗╠╝╠Ø═ò═ëo╠½╠á╠á═Ü╠ƒ╠£╠Ñr╠ú═û╠╝t╠ó╠½╠░╠Ø╠¼╠¡═Üu╠¬╠¬╠ú╠ù╠Ñ╠▓═ôrÊë╠║╠Ø╠░╠á╠ù╠ª═öe╠»╠Ö╠ª╠░═Ü.═Ø═ò ╠ù═ÜM╠«═òaÊë═ë╠¼═ûk╠ó╠ú╠û╠¼╠×e╠╣╠á ╠┤═à╠£═Ät╠ø╠Ñ╠ûh╠░═à═ö═ë╠ª╠╗╠ñe═Ä╠│═ìm╠ú╠│╠║═û╠╣═ç Êë╠£╠ñf╠Öe╠«e═ë╠û═ì╠ú═ôl═ƒ╠ñ╠û╠û═û═ò╠ù╠» ╠ÑD═ê═ìE═í╠á═ê╠ƒAT╠╝╠Ö═òH═Ö╠╗╠ù═Ö╠û╠ª╠£.═Ç═ç╠Ø╠«" The Nightmare said, commanding Bowsette as Doomsday then tackled Bowser and bit his arm.
Dharkon attempts to mentally mind-crush the Nightmare while HATE and Khorne assist Doomsday in beating up Bowser.

Doomsday winds up a punch and punches Bowser into....a differnt RP entirely?

"N╠Á╠Ö═Ä═Ä╠û╠║╠Ø╠áO═í═ô═ì!╠½╠û ╠¬╠ª╠£╠á╠╣═òM╠áy═ê═à╠»═ë╠ÿ ╠í═à═ì╠╝╠░═Ö═Üm╠ó═û╠×╠╝╠╝╠╣a╠▒╠ái═×╠¬╠╣═ò╠¼╠Ñn╠º╠░╠░╠®╠▓═ë╠×╠Ø ╠«╠û╠û╠░═Öp═ƒ╠ª╠¬re╠┤═à╠û╠ù╠ªy╠│═û!╠û═ç╠Ö ╠Â╠╣╠¡╠½╠ûN═ü╠¡o╠ÿ═ô╠Ø╠½═ôt╠»╠Ñ╠║╠á╠║═û╠á ╠º═ô╠ƒy╠Â╠╗╠Ö╠û╠▒e╠ó╠Ø╠ªt╠▓╠╗═ç╠¼!" The Nightmare shouts, before opening a portal to WoTW.

Christian Higdon said:
"N╠Á╠Ö═Ä═Ä╠û╠║╠Ø╠áO═í═ô═ì!╠½╠û ╠¬╠ª╠£╠á╠╣═òM╠áy═ê═à╠»═ë╠ÿ ╠í═à═ì╠╝╠░═Ö═Üm╠ó═û╠×╠╝╠╝╠╣a╠▒╠ái═×╠¬╠╣═ò╠¼╠Ñn╠º╠░╠░╠®╠▓═ë╠×╠Ø ╠«╠û╠û╠░═Öp═ƒ╠ª╠¬re╠┤═à╠û╠ù╠ªy╠│═û!╠û═ç╠Ö ╠Â╠╣╠¡╠½╠ûN═ü╠¡o╠ÿ═ô╠Ø╠½═ôt╠»╠Ñ╠║╠á╠║═û╠á ╠º═ô╠ƒy╠Â╠╗╠Ö╠û╠▒e╠ó╠Ø╠ªt╠▓╠╗═ç╠¼!" The Nightmare shouts, before opening a portal to WoTW.
"It would appear we travelled back in time!" Dharkon shouts as he, Bowsette, Crimson Khorne, and HATE fall into the portal along with the Nightmare. What?

MLPlover2011 said:
Wahanos gains the heart of the universe to destroy Galeem
Galeem erases the Heart of the Universe by snapping his fingers with all the Infinity Stones activated before speeding into the portal just as it closes.

Christian Higdon said:

Trying to make a JBW Extended Universe, ey? MaxForward says, decending down to the ground.

Trying to make a JBW Extended Universe, ey? MaxForward says, decending down to the ground.

I'm trying to make a WoTW Cinematic Universe.

I'm trying to make a WoTW Cinematic Universe.

Oh ok. Max says, redecending from the portal and reascending to it.

MaxForward said:
I'm trying to make a WoTW Cinematic Universe. Oh ok. Max says, redecending from the portal and reascending to it.
The Emerald Emperor BFRs Max to his eldritch realm.

Trying to make a JBW Extended Universe, ey? MaxForward says, decending down to the ground. I'm trying to make a WoTW Cinematic Universe. Oh ok. Max says, redecending from the portal and reascending to it.
The Emerald Emperor BFRs Max to his eldritch realm.

WHERE AM I? WHA- Did you seriously BFR me? Max says.

MaxForward said:
I'm trying to make a WoTW Cinematic Universe.Oh ok. Max says, redecending from the portal and reascending to it.The Emerald Emperor BFRs Max to his eldritch realm. WHERE AM I? WHA- Did you seriously BFR me? Max says.
"Yes."

The Emerald Emperor responds.

(Just wanna say, you guys need to stop making giant quote pyramids. They're clogging the thread and can cause lag on other users' devices.)

Back