• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Godmode Invasion: The Invasion begins (RP)

</div class="quote"> TheDarkSide857 wrote: The Emerald Emperor BFRs Max to his eldritch realm. </div> MaxForward wrote: WHERE AM I? WHA- Did you seriously BFR me? Max says. </div> "Yes."

The Emerald Emperor responds. </div> Okay, but just to let you know, I am tier 1-A, don't mess with me.

The Emerald Emperor BFRs Max to his eldritch realm.
</div>WHERE AM I? WHA- Did you seriously BFR me? Max says. </div> "Yes."

The Emerald Emperor responds. </div> Okay, but just to let you know, I am tier 1-A, don't mess with me. </div> "I'm 1-A also. And that's in FC-OC VS Battles Wiki.

Christian Higdon said:
Bowser is knocked around and is sent careling into a wall. He then summons something big.
The Emerald Emperor looks at this new development, and summons Omni-Giygas, Aurum, Omega, The Demon Itself, Shadow of RED, Eye of Spectrality, FURY, and DESPAIR to assist.

The Tarrasque's head that reattached from the flesh that come from the stump. Bowser laughed. "A simple decapitation? Really?"

Christian Higdon said:
The Tarrasque's head that reattached from the flesh that come from the stump. Bowser laughed. "A simple decapitation? Really?"
"Says the guy that said 'head that reattached from the flesh that come from the stump.'" The Emerald Emperor countered.

Christian Higdon said:
"Yeah? What does that prove? That the Tarrasque's healing is ridiculous? If so, I know that."
"No, it proves that you didn't type it correctly. You should have said 'head just reattached to the stump that was its neck.'"

"No. The flesh literally came outta the stump, reattached itself to the detached head, and pulled it up. Also, why the f**k are we breaking the fourth wall like how the Kool-Aid man would bust a wall?"

Back