• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The goddess of the sun who took the sun itself into herself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which tier would be Apollo from Monster Strike who took the sun itself into herself?

4-C... I guess?

µé¬ÒüùÒüìµâæµÿƒµ®ƒþÑ×Òü¿Òü«µ┐ǵêªÒü«õ©¡ÒÇüµòÁÒü«Õ╝ÀÕèøÒü¬õ©ÇµÆâÒéÆÕÅùÒüæÒéóÒâØÒâ¡Òü»Õñ¬ÚÖ¢Òü½Úú▓Òü┐Þ¥╝Òü¥ÒéîÒéïÒÇéÒüáÒüîÕ¢╝ÕÑ│Òü»Õñ¬ÚÖ¢ÒüØÒü«ÒééÒü«ÒéÆÞç¬Þ║½Òü©Òü¿ÕÅûÒéèÞ¥╝ÒéÇÒüôÒü¿ÒüºÒÇüÕñ¬ÚÖ¢Òü«ÕÑ│þÑ×Òü¿ÒüùÒüªÒü«ÞªÜÚåÆÒéÆÚüéÒüÆÒüƒÒÇéÚòÀÒüìÒü½µ©íÒéïµé¬Òü¿Òü«µêªÒüäÒü½þÁ鵡óþ¼ªÒéƵëôÒüñÒü╣ÒüÅÒÇüõ©çþë®ÒéÆõ©Çþ×¼Òü«ÕåàÒü½þä╝µ╗àÒüòÒüøÒéïÞå¿ÕñºÒü¬Õñ¬ÚÖ¢Òé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝ÒéÆÕÅĵ؃ÒüòÒüøÒéïÒÇé

In the fierce battle with the evil planetary god, Apollo is swallowed by the sun after a powerful blow of the enemy. However, she was awakened as the goddess of the sun by taking the sun itself into herself. In order to put an end to the long-lasting battle with evil, the enormous solar energy that burns everything in an instant is converged.

Apollo, The Goddess of the Sun

That depends on context, did she literally transform into the sun?

I suppose that absorbing a star would be scaled as 4-C, in lack of better options.

Apex, we talked about this, just using sprite art isnt enough to grant these guys tiers, there needs to be lore to back it up

She absorbed the entire sun? In that case, 4-C seems fine to me as well. Just the OP had it worded rather awkwardly was all.

Oh yeah, I was also going to ask for a specific scan and/or lore statement.

WeeklyBattles said:
If theres lore to back it up then yes, but if youre just going from the sprites then no
Oh yes, you didn't know this but we found the OFFICIAL Bios for Monster Strike Characters.

Here it is the Apollo's Bio

µé¬ÒüùÒüìµâæµÿƒµ®ƒþÑ×Òü¿Òü«µ┐ǵêªÒü«õ©¡ÒÇüµòÁÒü«Õ╝ÀÕèøÒü¬õ©ÇµÆâÒéÆÕÅùÒüæÒéóÒâØÒâ¡Òü»Õñ¬ÚÖ¢Òü½Úú▓Òü┐Þ¥╝Òü¥ÒéîÒéïÒÇéÒüáÒüîÕ¢╝ÕÑ│Òü»Õñ¬ÚÖ¢ÒüØÒü«ÒééÒü«ÒéÆÞç¬Þ║½Òü©Òü¿ÕÅûÒéèÞ¥╝ÒéÇÒüôÒü¿ÒüºÒÇüÕñ¬ÚÖ¢Òü«ÕÑ│þÑ×Òü¿ÒüùÒüªÒü«ÞªÜÚåÆÒéÆÚüéÒüÆÒüƒÒÇéÚòÀÒüìÒü½µ©íÒéïµé¬Òü¿Òü«µêªÒüäÒü½þÁ鵡óþ¼ªÒéƵëôÒüñÒü╣ÒüÅÒÇüõ©çþë®ÒéÆõ©Çþ×¼Òü«ÕåàÒü½þä╝µ╗àÒüòÒüøÒéïÞå¿ÕñºÒü¬Õñ¬ÚÖ¢Òé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝ÒéÆÕÅĵ؃ÒüòÒüøÒéïÒÇé

In the fierce battle with the evil planetary god, Apollo is swallowed by the sun after a powerful blow of the enemy. However, she was awakened as the goddess of the sun by taking the sun itself into herself. In order to put an end to the long-lasting battle with evil, the enormous solar energy that burns everything in an instant is converged.

Ôåæ

Hmmm.. yeah, the translate seems fine to me. (though some sentence can be translate to some other cool English things but whatever.)

Hi felow MLP fan!

Is a long story but the short version is that at the beginning we were using the sprites to backup AP feats.

But now we have plenty of OFFICIAL pages with Bios for each character, the only difference is that we confirmed that the feats showed have a story behind for each character.

Today I was asking a simple question Which tier would be Apollo from Monster Strike who took the sun itself into herself?' BUT I forgot to add the Bio hehe

WeeklyBattles said no to sprites again, so I published the Bio soo...

The lore statement is looking pretty good; I overall prefer if someone on the Japanese section of the Multilingual Members List looks at it. But the lore still implies she eats the sun; which would qualify. So I think it's still good either way though.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
The lore statement is looking pretty good; I overall prefer if someone on the Japanese section of the Multilingual Members List looks at it. But the lore still implies she eats the sun; which would qualify. So I think it's still good either way though.
Maruishimaryishi is Japanese (Basic knowledge, studying in Junior High School, can read hiragana and katakana, can only read some kanjis that appears on Junior High School)

He acepted it in a message above.

Apollo doesn't have a profile in this wiki (yet). My questions was which tier would be that feat, so in the future I can add the info to a blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back