• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God Of Weaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcker123

He/Him
In the anime, Kubo decided to give Senjumaru a bunch of new showings so yeah

Additional Arms and Limited Elasticity (Has numerous artificial arms that she can extend at will[4]), Cloth Manipulation and Thread Manipulation (Senjumaru can use her needles to manipulate a persons clothes to attack them[5]. Her Zanpakuto Shigarami transforms into a sewing needle in its Shikai state, allowing for swift fatal attacks to her opponents vital organs or create threads for defensive purposes[6]), Danmaku, Energy Absorption and Energy Manipulation (Her umbrella can absorb energy attacks and fire off dozens of energy rays[7]), Summoning (Senjumaru can summon groups of her soldiers to fight for her[8]), Illusion Creation (Created a false Soul King's palace[9]), Creation, Shockwave Generation, Sealing, Enhanced Cloth Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Reality Warping (Upon activation, Senjumaru's true Bankai, Shatatsu Karagara Shigarami no Tsuji causes the heavens and earths of the three realms to tremble. Senjumaru's Bankai then summons large amounts of cloth that connect with each other to trap the opponent. The power of Shatatsu Karagara Shigarami no Tsuji allows Senjumaru to literally bring forth the fates of her opponent's defeat through weaving, eventually sealing them within the cloths[10]), Attack Reflection and Damage Transferal (Hitokase Tokaba: Banra no Me allows Senjumaru to reflect damage her mirrors receive), Weapon Creation (With Futakase Tokaba: Hagane no Yoroi, Senjumaru constructs an Iron Maiden like tapestry that pierces and seals its victim[11]), Sand Manipulation (Mitsukase Tokaba: Kokusa no Harawata uses black cloth that transforms into hand shaped sand to seal the target[12]), Ice Manipulation (Yotsukase Tokaba: Itetsuku Shitone manipulates blue cloths to freeze the target in place[13]), Fire Manipulation (Itsukase Tokaba: Yakenohara creates a hall of red cloth that hurls flames at its target, reducing them to ash[14]), Absorption (Matter/Energy - Using Mutsukase Tokaba: Yamiyo no Hoshiyo, Senjumaru manipulates cloth similar to the ones used by the Wandenreich in order to absorb Reishi from its target to incapacitate them[15]), Resistance to Mind Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation (Possesses an Oken, which allows those who possess it to resist Pepe's Love Schrift[16])

Agree:Neutral:Disagree:
efb4ee2b9659d8e0f4de0ad1c7b9b074.jpg

Last edited:
Arcker you just want to get banned do you, grow up dude. You come off as a complete bumbling idiot, every time you make it a fight between you and damage. We get it, you don't like damage, no one cares, stop being an insufferable child.
No dude you completley missed the joke 🗿

Damage would always just get on my ass about this whenever i'd make a thread like this so this is just a joke to spite him.

Arcker you just want to get banned do you, grow up dude. You come off as a complete bumbling idiot, every time you make it a fight between you and damage. We get it, you don't like damage, no one cares, stop being an insufferable child.

Damage would always just get on my ass about this whenever i'd make a thread like this so this is just a joke to spite him.
monkey.jpg

Both of you goobers stop goobing, I'll go through the blog here shortly. Arcker just change the spoiler box's name, I don't want this thread to become entirely about debating this/having the thread derailed about stupid shit.

I don't care, take your vendetta against Damage elsewhere. Use your brain for like a split second, and if you really think saying "Damage can suck my dick" is a smart play, then I have nothing else to say to you.

How we know they are sealed in cloths? My understanding of it was the sewing only signified they were done for. Like once she was done weaving their fate is when they would die/seal immediately.

Also I would add it is likely fate and reality manipulation as no matter how much they struggled, they couldn't slow down the process of her bankai. The moment she was done weaving/speaking is when their fates would end. In every single part whenever they would fight back it did absolutely nothing and once she was done speaking it signified she was done sewing thus dead.

Also the way they were defeated foreshadows things that would happen to them or have happened. We know Gerard gets frozen, we know Lille ends up having his damage reflected, we also know Jugram fights Bazz B and all that.

Agreed with the threat, but i dont see healing, also not sure on the bankai fate and reality hax (maybe arc or others can explain better)

now i stay to see his sentencing

Is it really attack reflection with uryu? Seems like she condensed the reishi of his attack and fired a rain attack of her ownm it didn't look like uryu's attack but something similar

Uryu used lich Regen whatever it's called, she collected the reishi, and used the balls to fire a similar attack. It doesn't look like lich regen. I saw no attack reflection only damage transferral

I think It should be "possibly fate manipulation" since we don't know yet how her Bankai actually ties to elites fates

Last edited:
I would say I'm more in agreement of a straight up since they were countered conveniently. And nothing they did could stop the outcome. Done talking/weaving = finished. And anything they did up until that point was completely irrelevant. And for Lille she seemed like she knew he was gunna shoot the mirrors. I'm fine with likely I think with bankai, her being based on fate weavers, her abilities, and struggling were nullified I think it's more likely fate straight up than likely. Like if someone wrote your end u can't really fight against that. Kinda what happened there they just were defeated.

It's unlikely that everything she created in her bankai, was simply all the abilities of it. More than likely, those weren't core abilities and something she weaved just to defeat them. And considering the balance and the antithesis is on the opposing side it would make sense hax if that caliber is needed if it's fate/reality

In my ever so humble opinion, fate manip is the clear intent behind the bankais power.

First, we know the general theme of Shigarami (Senjumaru's zanpakuto) is weaving

We know the Shikai is literal thread weaving, so the bankai must follow this weaving theme, and given what we see, weaving "fate" is the only explanation that makes sense.

This is further supported by the bankai being named after a Buddhist god of time.

This is also further supported by the conclusion of the fight, which is uryu overcoming fate by using his antithesis, setting it up as a counter to the almighty fate hax

Senjumaru's bankai enforces "fate" whereas Yhwach subverts it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back