• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sorry I didn't come back for so long after mentioning the Electro-Axe Transmutation.

You do realise how Hax works, right? It has nothing to do with strength. It negates durability.

Has MCU Thor shown ANY Resistance to Transmutation? No. So you can't argue with that. You especially can't argue that he can overpower durability negating hax that he has never in the slightest shown resistance to via sheer strength.

TeenAngel101 said:
Sorry I didn't come back for so long after mentioning the Electro-Axe Transmutation.
You do realise how Hax works, right? It has nothing to do with strength. It negates durability.

Has MCU Thor shown ANY Resistance to Transmutation? No. So you can't argue with that. You especially can't argue that he can overpower durability negating hax that he has never in the slightest shown resistance to via sheer strength.
Dude, no one is voting for thor.

No, I saw someone above trying to use this argument. I didn't see if anyone agreed with him.

Why do people continue to pit MCU against DCEU when they're just gonna get stomped?

TeenAngel101 said:
No, I saw someone above trying to use this argument. I didn't see if anyone agreed with him.
Why do people continue to pit MCU against DCEU when they're just gonna get stomped?
I think that was me.

It's durability negating Hax. It says humans specifically because that's what he used it on.

Thor has shown absolutely NO resistance to transmutation, there is no reason to think it wouldn't work on him.

TeenAngel101 said:
It's durability negating Hax. It says humans specifically because that's what he used it on.
Thor has shown absolutely NO resistance to transmutation, there is no reason to think it wouldn't work on him.
Ehe, if that's what's on his page that's what I'm going with. Im just saying we can't assume it works on everyone with no proof.

I would like to think a god has much greater resistance to transmutation than a mortal would. Not to mention Thor's power is magical in nature, and magic-based beings tend to be at least somewhat resistant to magic. Not sure why there are so many people on here that want to see a parademon version of Thor. That being said, I'd say going by feats that I'd cast my vote for Steppenwolf.

Back