• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Hellbeast1 said:
What's wolf island level ap again?
Whtaever Zeus' is since he scales directly from him.
But, i need a number plz
Sorry, that's a bit hard to come by in the poorly written world of the DCEU. However, we know as of the movies events he is far above Zeus.

Yobobojojo said:
Hellbeast1 said:
But, i need a number plz
Sorry, that's a bit hard to come by in the poorly written world of the DCEU. However, we know as of the movies events he is far above Zeus.
So, how can you say that character A (whom has a calc with a definte number) is weaker then character B (whom doesn't have a calc with a definte number)?

Yobobojojo said:
Hellbeast1 said:
But, i need a number plz
So, how can you say that character A (whom has a calc with a definte number) is weaker then character B (whom doesn't have a calc with a definte number)?
Argumentum ad nauseum

Expect Thor is not your average asgardain....
Look, if you can find something that says he is older, make a CRT. Until then, we can't assume that.

Thor is 2 thousand according to his page (which is what we go off of in these scenarios) As for the island point no one has calced it (since we dont know exactly how large Themyscira is) but it should be above baseline due to the island appearing to be large enough to hold mountains and valleys. Zeus also did this on deaths door.

And we can't assume wolf is stronger in ap either, but i guess that logic flies out the window.....look i don't care much for this thread and i'm defintly not going watse my time making a crt for something as small as a characters age, so like i said i'm just going back out beofre i start to get into it here

And we can't assume wolf is stronger in ap either, but i guess that logic flies out the window.....look i don't care much for this thread and i'm defintly not going watse my time making a crt for something as small as a characters age, so like i said i'm just going back out beofre i start to get into it here
Look, I didn't want to point it out before, but your clearly biased. You tried to argue that Thor is somehow 6 times as old as the average life span of his race, and, let's be honest, your name just confirms it. It doesn't help that you tried to argue a vague character is automatically the same which is just plain dumb. Trying to argue that for a character who stomps other island level foes who have stomped island level foes is even dumber.

Yobobojojo said:
Look, I didn't want to point it out before, but your clearly biased. You tried to argue that Thor is somehow 6 times as old as the average life span of his race, and, let's be honest, your name just confirms it. It doesn't help that you tried to argue a vague character is automatically the same is just dumb. Trying to argue that for a character who st9mps other island level foes who have stomped island level foes is even dumber.
Nothing i said in the slightest says i'm biased, in my 2 years here i've never once been accused of being biased, i just call it like it its. Because i beileve he is? And my name? Lol you do know there is no thor in the X-Men movie franchise right? Vauge character lol ok? I don't even......you do know without a proper calc that point is mute right?

In JL, I saw Steppenwolf has a tremendous level of superhuman strength, surpassing Wonder Woman but is himself surpassed by the likes of Zeus (Maybe) and Superman. Indeed, he was able to overpower the Amazons, Atlanteans and human forces, slayed an Green Lantern, overpowered Mera and propelled Aquaman into a pillar, underwater, at great speed, thereby collapsing the Atlantean structure by smashing into Aquaman, and later to gain the upper hand in a fight with the combined might of Wonder Woman and Aquaman. He was also able to tear Cyborg's biomechatronic leg off without any effort

Yobobojojo said:
Look, I didn't want to point it out before, but your clearly biased. You tried to argue that Thor is somehow 6 times as old as the average life span of his race, and, let's be honest, your name just confirms it. It doesn't help that you tried to argue a vague character is automatically the same is just dumb. Trying to argue that for a character who st9mps other island level foes who have stomped island level foes is even dumber.
Nothing i said in the slightest says i'm biased, in my 2 years here i've never once been accused of being biased, i just call it like it its. Because i beileve he is? And my name? Lol you do know there is no thor in the X-Men movie franchise right? Vauge character lol ok? I don't even......you do know without a proper calc that point is mute right?
Being vague doesn't quite cut it when something known as scaling exists. I'm willing to be the bigger man and give you benefit of the doubt since bias is a tricky thing, so I didn't want to bring it up. However, that doesn't change the fact your argument is dumb. Many characters on this wiki are done by scaling wins, which leaves them vague. Zeus is far above baseline, was mortally wounded by ares, who was stomped by WW, who was stomped by Wolf with Aqua at her side. Ignoring this is a unfathomably nasty miscalc. Even if Thor was the same, Step has 28000 more years of combat. Thor has always been easily incapacitated by electricity, while Step survived a full force blow from Zeus in Zeus's prime. Thor just doesn't have a chance, especially when you factor in that Wolf wasn't even killed by the JL even after his axe broke.

Yobobojojo said:
Yobobojojo said:
Being vague doesn't quite cut it when something known as scaling exists. I'm willing to be the bigger man and give you benefit of the doubt since bias is a tricky thing, so I didn't want to bring it up. However, that doesn't change the fact your argument is dumb. Many characters on this wiki are done by scaling wins, which leaves them vague. Zeus is far above baseline, was mortally wounded by ares, who was stomped by WW, who was stomped by Wolf with Aqua at her side. Ignoring this is a unfathomably nasty miscalc. Even if Thor was the same, Step has 28000 more years of combat. Thor has always been easily incapacitated by electricity, while Step survived a full force blow from Zeus in Zeus's prime. Thor just doesn't have a chance, especially when you factor in that Wolf wasn't even killed by the JL even after his axe broke.

............................when you reliease i haven't said anything about thor having greater ap or him winning this vs thread or anything related to that, just questioning how you guys came to conclusion that wolf has greater ap without a calc....and how can the god of thunder (irr lighting at shit) be incapticated by lighting? no where in the mcu have i seen that happening...

Yobobojojo said:
Yobobojojo said:
............................when you reliease i haven't said anything about thor having greater ap or him winning this vs thread or anything related to that, just questioning how you guys came to conclusion that wolf has greater ap without a calc....and how can the god of thunder (irr lighting at shit) be incapticated by lighting? no where in the mcu have i seen that happening...
Teaser. Every movie. Besides, your missing the point.

When Thor is deposited on Sakaar, covered in junk. Then he was approached by hostile scavengers which he easily fights off without Mjolnir until one of them uses an electrified net to capture him. Then when Thor fight with Hulk, the Grandmaster, unwilling to see Hulk lose since he is a fan favorite, cheats and "fixes" the fight by activating the Control Disk ( Control Disk is capable of producing extreme electrical shocks to the person it's attached to, causing them great pain.) on Thor's neck.

http://marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Control_Disk

Captain Vietnam said:
When Thor is deposited on Sakaar, covered in junk. Then he was approached by hostile scavengers which he easily fights off without Mjolnir until one of them uses an electrified net to capture him. Then when Thor fight with Hulk, the Grandmaster, unwilling to see Hulk lose since he is a fan favorite, cheats and "fixes" the fight by activating the Control Disk ( Control Disk is capable of producing extreme electrical shocks to the person it's attached to, causing them great pain.) on Thor's neck
I'd chunk those up has gag moments honestly, but whatever....

Captain Vietnam said:
When Thor is deposited on Sakaar, covered in junk. Then he was approached by hostile scavengers which he easily fights off without Mjolnir until one of them uses an electrified net to capture him. Then when Thor fight with Hulk, the Grandmaster, unwilling to see Hulk lose since he is a fan favorite, cheats and "fixes" the fight by activating the Control Disk ( Control Disk is capable of producing extreme electrical shocks to the person it's attached to, causing them great pain.) on Thor's neck
So Grandmaster has ToonForce now?

Yobobojojo said:
Captain Vietnam said:

Sigh, this right here is were i depart, gag as in meant for ***** and giggles, not whatever messed up reasoning you have in your head.......

Yobobojojo said:
Captain Vietnam said:
Sigh, this right here is were i depart, gag as in meant for ***** and giggles, not whatever messed up reasoning you have in your head.......
I feel offended.

Jokes aside, a gag character almost always means toonforce,otherwise what your describing is PIS. Even then that's not likely when you remember that being the god of something doesn't make you immune to it, and Thor isn't God of man made electricity anyway.

FOR FLUCKS SAKE. STOP QUOTING POSTS WITH QUOTES IN IT, UNLESS YOU REMOVE SAID QUOTES.

IF ANYTHING, I FEEL LIKE THIS POST WILL REMAIN UNREAD BECAUSE WHY NOT RIGHT?

ALSO, STOP QUOTING WALLS OF TEXT.

Back