• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Steppenwolf should take this due to superior strength. I only see Thor having a decent shot at winning if he finds a way to destroy Steppenwolf's axe, but that seems like an unlikely scenario.

steppenwolf is definitely stronger and faster by keeping up with diana and catching those missiles, he's also probably more durable, took a full blast of superman's heat vision and zeus' lightning and punches from superman. i vote him since thor has no viable way to hurt this guy

Quite hard, quite hard. I personally think Awakened Thor is waaaaaay above 6-C, and he would definitely win. However, this is VS Battles Wiki, not my party, so I guess I'll follow this wiki's ratings. Therefore, this is a good match. I needa side-by-side analyse.

Strength:

Both are 6-C versions, so technically strength is equalized. I see no reason why Steppenwolf is stronger.

Speed:

Doesn't matter, it's equalized.

Durability: Same reasoning with strength.

Intelligence: Steppenwolf planned the search for the Motherboxes. Gotta give this to him.

Powers and Abilities: Thor at a glance/

Inconclusive for now.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Quite hard, quite hard. I personally think Awakened Thor is waaaaaay above 6-C, and he would definitely win. However, this is VS Battles Wiki, not my party, so I guess I'll follow this wiki's ratings. Therefore, this is a good match. I needa side-by-side analyse.
Strength:

Both are 6-C versions, so technically strength is equalized. I see no reason why Steppenwolf is stronger.

Speed:

Intelligence: Steppenwolf planned the search for the Motherboxes. Gotta give this to him.

Inconclusive for now.
Both being 6-c doesn't equalize strength or Durability

Yobobojojo said:
Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Strength:

Speed:

Inconclusive for now.
Both being 6-c doesn't equalize strength or Durability
Well if both are 6-C I see no reason to claim which is stronger.

Well it is possible to be stronger then someone while being in the same weight class, so to speak

Eh, fair enough. If Steppenwolf was able to toss around awakened Diana, who is Superior to Ares, I'd say Thor should be relatively easy pickings, not to mention Thor has no special Resistance to electricity, Steppenwolf wins pretty handedly.

I choose Steppenwolf. First, he is a powerful New Gods, and it took the combined might of Amazons, Atlanteans, and human armies with help of several Green Lanterns and even Olympian Gods (like Zeus, Ares) to drive Steppenwolf and his forces off of Earth during the first invasion of Earth. If Olympian Gods not involved in this battle, Steppenwolf's forces would prevail. Second, Steppenwolf is incredibly durable, nearly invulnerable, as he was unfazed after numerous attacks from the Amazon forces, was only irritated by Mera's hydrokinetic attacks, was only slightly affected by direct blasts from Cyborg's arm cannon , withstood many mighty blows from Wonder Woman and Aquaman simultaneously, and even few from from resurrected Superman himself.

Yobobojojo said:
TeenAngel101 said:
Steppenwolf FRA.
There is literally nothing stopping him from using the Electro-Axe to turn him into a Parademon.
Yeah, but Thor isn't Human, so...
Is it ever stated or shown that non-humans can't be mutated into Parademons? Cause if not, then he can be turned into one.

Don't know, but it scales to awakened Diana and Zeus, and he has 25000 years of combat experience over Thor.

Also, as of JL movie, he is stronger than Zeus, as Ares wounded Zeus, Awakened Diana curbstomps Ares, and Step simultaneously stomps WW and aqua man.

Back