• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God Of High-School Teir 2 Feats

Thank you. What Migue79 accepted can probably be applied then.

There was a response to him in the blog post though.

Why did you only use world distance for the second one and use what I try to appeal first one? I don’t agree with it only been solar in size mori would have knew ilpyo wasn’t on the top floor other than saying it was too deep. I can appeal mori universal reach. Somehow the clac went down from the original even when appeal the dimension was universal in size. While no matter are we going to add mori feats on his page that have been accepted.

Last edited:
As stated above, assuming each floor is a world is much more believable than each floor being a universe.

PowerToScale's original calc was flawed as seen from the responses in the comments section.

When it became known that Morijin briefly turned off the universe, fans criticized the author for overdeveloping Morijin's power despite his figurative expression.

And the writer acknowledged his mistake.

Morijin would not even be near 3-A.

When it became known that Morijin briefly turned off the universe, fans criticized the author for overdeveloping Morijin's power despite his figurative expression.

And the writer acknowledged his mistake.

Morijin would not even be near 3-A.
what

In the fifth part of GOH, the scale of the fight grew rapidly, and the peak of the growing scale was the scene where Morijin turned off the sun.

Rapid inflation poured out criticism from fans, and the writer admitted his mistake.

The scene you uploaded was drawn by the author without even thinking about 3-C, let alone 2-B.

As stated above, assuming each floor is a world is much more believable than each floor being a universe.

PowerToScale's original calc was flawed as seen from the responses in the comments section.
Okay,they could have at least been a high end like you did for the part 2. I just find it unbelievable mori didn’t reach the other side of the floor in secs in the speed he was moving.If the floors were only planetary in size

Last edited:
In the fifth part of GOH, the scale of the fight grew rapidly, and the peak of the growing scale was the scene where Morijin turned off the sun.

Rapid inflation poured out criticism from fans, and the writer admitted his mistake.

The scene you uploaded was drawn by the author without even thinking about 3-C, let alone 2-B.
Sighhh mori didn’t only turn off the sun. This has already been discussed. Why would the author fully focus on scaling,he does talk about his characters strength tho. Why would an author caring about scaling dictate what the character has perform. If the author claims really mattered naruto would be 2-C with immeasurable speed.

Last edited:
Sighhh mori didn’t only turn off the sun. This has already been discussed. Why would the author fully focus on scaling. He does talk about his characters strength in his story tho. Why would an aruthor caring about scaling dictate what the character has perform. If the aruthor claims really matter naruto would 2-C with immeasurable speed.
Isn't the author's idea one of the important things in adjusting the tier?

And why do you bring irrelevant Naruto here?

If it's related to this, explain why Naruto is 2-C considering the author's thoughts.

Isn't the author's idea one of the important things in adjusting the tier?

And why do you bring irrelevant Naruto here?

If it's related to this, explain why Naruto is 2-C considering the author's thoughts.
The author thoughts are in data books and other sources like notes on the side etc, that’s why I brought naruto if the author makes a data book (or any source material) for naruto stating he’s affecting the space time continuum by traveling. Should we change it cause of the author. You just be doing depth to the author aswell but explain it me.

The author thoughts are in data books and other sources like notes on the side etc, that’s why I brought naruto if the author makes a data book (or any source material) for naruto stating he’s affecting the space time continuum by traveling. Should we change it cause of the author. You just be doing depth to the author aswell but explain it me.
I just wrote down the author's thoughts as one of the grounds for empowering the opinion of pocket dimension.

What I said would be meaningless if the size of that tower turned out to be cosmic.

However, the size of the tower was not disclosed, and considering the consistency of the power level described in GOH, the opinion on the pocket dimension was more convincing, so the artist wrote down what he thought of the power level of this work.

I just wrote down the author's thoughts as one of the grounds for empowering the opinion of pocket dimension.

What I said would be meaningless if the size of that tower turned out to be cosmic.
Man if I had evidence like that you think I wouldn’t show it and again just going off the author can still be wrong. Shoot the Author didn’t explain carbon dioxide in goh so it can not be talk about nice logic.

Last edited:

However, the size of the tower was not disclosed, and considering the consistency of the power level described in GOH, the opinion on the pocket dimension was more convincing, so the artist wrote down what he thought of the power level of this
At the seminar, the writer said it was difficult because the level of power was being criticized for rapidly growing in the fifth part.

What readers mainly criticize was Morijin's kick and Satan's clone.

20210407_211334.jpg

This scene is a scene in which the author used what was criticized at the time as an element of humor.

우잠꺼 means that the universe was briefly turned off and is a line that was criticized a lot during the fifth part.
this was you’re trump card huh? If I have to explain to you why nobody tries to argue Daewi turning off the universe for a meteor or mubong creating universe when it looks like he creating a planet is sad and take the author words out context congrats….

Last edited:
So should we apply Sir Ovens' accepted calculation result then?

Also, what else is left to do here?

Okay, so should we close this thread after you link to your new thread here then?

Back