• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God Of High-School Teir 2 Feats

Destorying The Tower: In Chapter 210 Mori Jin destroyed the skyscraper where the owner of the “world” live. The tower have been stated to have “worlds, universes which also have a different Space - Time . Worlds have been referred to as universes throughout the story aswell. More proof that the floors aren’t only “world" size not even mori can perceive the end of a floor when he is shown able to perceive things across the universe. The Kanji which is being use here would be referencing to universe in this context. Mori destroying part of the Skyscraper.

Merging Realms. The gods where planing on megring on their realms to this universe.

Having the ability to merge their realms should be a 2-C. Mori destroying part of the skyscraper should be 2-B.

Last edited:
There is a misunderstanding with the language. When the guide said "universe", he meant the literal universe. The Divine Realm is a whole universe, that is true, but each floor of that one planet within the Divine Realm is not universe sized. At least not any floor before the last few floors.

The last few floors literally have their own space-time and are dimensions of their own. This is made evident by the fact that the sphere created a 4D matrix to transport Mori and the monsters into the next floor.

However, Mori did not destroy these floors. Let alone entire space-times. Also the surface of the planet to the lower floors do not necessarily have to be a solar system distance away, since Mori can't sense people in other realms, by default he wouldn't be able to sense the lowest floors regardless of how far they were from the surface.

There is a misunderstanding with the language. When the guide said "universe", he meant the literal universe. The Divine Realm is a whole universe, that is true, but each floor of that one planet within the Divine Realm is not universe sized. At least not any floor before the last few floors.

The last few floors literally have their own space-time and are dimensions of their own. This is made evident by the fact that the sphere created a 4D matrix to transport Mori and the monsters into the next floor.

However, Mori did not destroy these floors. Let alone entire space-times. Also the surface of the planet to the lower floors do not necessarily have to be a solar system distance away, since Mori can't sense people in other realms, by default he wouldn't be able to sense the lowest floors regardless of how far they were from the surface.
I took the solar distance from this Clac here it would still be a vast distance if it’s not an actual solar distance.

I don’t quite understand what you mean by the guide was talking about the literal universe do you mean outside the realms which I would understand.

I agree mori can’t sense into other space times but he can easily see/sense across “world” size distances so if the upper floors where only planetary in size he wouldn’t say it’s too deep more like yeah I can’t sense him he must not be on this floor etc.I’m appealing the one upper floor was way too deep for him to see to even try to locate him, so it should apply for the other upper floors since their Separate.

Ok you kinda agreed the last 7 floors are universal in size and have their own space time but not the ones mori actual destroyed which is fine those are actually was implied to be the actual divine realm this why I also wanted to upscale the gods that were trying to megre the last 7..

Im pretty sure the upper floors have their own space-time different from the human world’s and the last seven floors have their own that’s separate from the top making it “tougher” like the guide said just my POV might be wrong .

Should the king have cosmic awareness snice he’s able to find ilpyo in another universe Instantly if he doesn’t have it already.

Last edited:
Reactions: mal
Destorying The Tower: In Chapter 210 Mori Jin destroyed the skyscraper where the owner of the “world” live. The tower have been stated to have “worlds, universes which also have a different Space - Time . Worlds have been referred to as universes throughout the story aswell. More proof that the floors aren’t only “world" size not even mori can perceive the end of a floor when he is shown able to perceive things across the universe. The Kanji which is being use here would be referencing to universe in this context. Mori destroying part of the Skyscraper.

Merging Realms. The gods where planing on megring on their realms to this universe.

Having the ability to merge their realms should be a 2-C. Mori destroying part of the skyscraper should be 2-B.
Why 2-B btw?

What would you consider 2-B? I don’t have vast knowledge like you, I would consider it 2-B because he penetrated through thousands of floors which I would say are universes.

Oh, I didnt knew the number of floors, thats all, it says that he penetrated 9993 floors, IF these floors are indeed space-time continuum, destroying/merging it should be 2-B, but I am kinda contextless of the verse, as I stopped reading has a good time, I will wait Sir_Ovens to comment again

Yea, I asked him for his input he says the last seven are but not the ones on the top.I’ll try to sway him that that top are and the bottom somewhat of a higher lvl.

Last edited:
I'm gotta wait for ovens since i'm not knowledgeable about space time continuims but you are right that last 7 floors has it's own space time continuim but he didn't destroy those floors just like ovens said

I think you took the scans out of context.

The one about the world,universe.
world,universe they were 4 different scans but I think I know which one you’re referring to it’s probably this one.yeah I thought he could just be talking about universe the planet is in i felt I was talking this one out of context which I said I could understand if I was wrong, my only reason for adding it was because he was going full dialogue about the tower so I said he just talking directly about the tower and he called it world/universes so I might aswell add it …

Last edited:
He just said the realm owners live In the seven floors. They are the strongest in this world,universe and all places.

Not the tower is stated to contain universes its wrong entirely.

He just said the realm owners live In the seven floors. They are the strongest in this world,universe and all places.

Not the tower is stated to contain universes its wrong entirely.
I was just trying to figure out which world,universe he was talking about. I shouldn’t have stretch it to the tower to fit my narrative my bad

Ok so the planet is much larger on the inside than on the outside. That much is clear. The space that surrounds the planet is a whole universe. This is evident in the fact that the Sage Realm can physically be travelled to from the planet that contains the Divine Realm.

That means that the 9000+ floors that Mori bashes through with his stick aren't seperate space-times, since Mori physically broke through them. The actual space between floors is also unknown since Mori only busted a hole straight down, and did not destroy the floors in their entirety.

Remember, the last 7 floors can only be traversed with dimensional travel, and the fact that Mori can't breach them means he absolutely cannot physically bust space-time.

There is also the fact that we cannot accurately prove that the last 7 floors are universe sized. Yes, they are full space-times, but the space portion could be finite and we have absolutely no idea how big or small they are. So even if we assume each floor is equally as big, at most we can surmise from the last 7 floors is that they have a sky and that's it.

Ok so the planet is much larger on the inside than on the outside. That much is clear. The space that surrounds the planet is a whole universe. This is evident in the fact that the Sage Realm can physically be travelled to from the planet that contains the Divine Realm.

That means that the 9000+ floors that Mori bashes through with his stick aren't seperate space-times, since Mori physically broke through them. The actual space between floors is also unknown since Mori only busted a hole straight down, and did not destroy the floors in their entirety.

Remember, the last 7 floors can only be traversed with dimensional travel, and the fact that Mori can't breach them means he absolutely cannot physically bust space-time.

There is also the fact that we cannot accurately prove that the last 7 floors are universe sized. Yes, they are full space-times, but the space portion could be finite and we have absolutely no idea how big or small they are. So even if we assume each floor is equally as big, at most we can surmise from the last 7 floors is that they have a sky and that's it.
ah, so we have to wait until more chapters come out

ok I agree with everything besides the we can’t accurately determine the last 7 dimensions sizes. They have been actually stated to be “worlds” meaning what I been trying to argue and if the first floor is too big for mori to even perceive it, wouldn’t it also go for the bottom ones. What are your thoughts on this calc aswell.

Last edited:
ok I agree with everything besides the we can’t accurately determine the last 7 dimensions sizes. They have been actually stated to be “worlds” meaning what I been trying to argue and if the first floor is too big for mori to even perceive it, wouldn’t it also go for the bottom ones. What are your thoughts on this calc aswell.
That would mean that Mori extended Yeoui past close to the length of 10,000 universes and traversed through all of them within the span of a couple of months to a few years.

That would mean that Mori extended Yeoui past close to the length of 10,000 universes and traversed through all of them within the span of a couple of months to a few years.
Mori yeoui moves extremely Fast maybe faster in that period of time and wouldn’t mori yeoui traveling to reach the last 7 dimensions still be a speed calc even if we assume that’s it’s only planetary length it travels 10,000 planlets? Ok let’s say I forget the evidence to say it could be bigger. The last seven are still stated to be worlds which means universe in this context with their own sky,space-time. we don’t have to agree that the top floors are solar-universal in length which seems preposterous to you for some reason atleast the last seven realm should be considered.

Last edited:
If we massively lowball and say that each floor is planet-sized, that means Mori extended Yeoui down 12,742 x 9994 = 127343548 km.

Being generous and saying that it took 5 seconds for Yeoui to reach the bottom, that gives us a speed of 25468700000 m/s. MFTL

Mori's current speed is already greater than this so it works as a supporting feat I guess.

As for the weight of Yeoui, if we assume the pool at the top is Olympic sized, and Yeoui is as dense as graphene:

2.267 x π x 12.5^2 x 2.54687e+10 = 2.83418501e+19 kg Class E

I can put these in a blog if you want.

Should be a speed clac tbh even This shouldn’t be far fatch.
If we massively lowball and say that each floor is planet-sized, that means Mori extended Yeoui down 12,742 x 9994 = 127343548 km.

Being generous and saying that it took 5 seconds for Yeoui to reach the bottom, that gives us a speed of 25468700000 m/s. MFTL

Mori's current speed is already greater than this so it works as a supporting feat I guess.

As for the weight of Yeoui, if we assume the pool at the top is Olympic sized, and Yeoui is as dense as graphene:

2.267 x π x 12.5^2 x 2.54687e+10 = 2.83418501e+19 kg Class E

I can put these in a blog if you want.
low- planlet mid-solar somewhat highball universal which I don’t think is a highball really, but I’m not even trying to argue speed more like ap/dc. If we accept each floor as “world” size which been stated like 10 times universal in this context and the gods were attempting to megre them they should be classified as 2-c

Last edited:
Should be a speed clac tbh even This shouldn’t be far fatch for what mori yeoui should actually be capable of Lancer yeoui is use to measure a infinite expanding ocean. Wukong staff stated to move infinite distances I’m not at all implying that mori should scale off these characters i know their somewhat of different continuities I’m just saying it’s wouldn’t be surprising

low- planlet mid-solar somewhat highball universal which I don’t think is a highball really, but I’m not even trying to argue speed more like ap/dc. If we accept each floor as “world” size which been stated like 10 times universal in this context and the gods were attempting to megre them they should be classified as 2-c
The Gods weren't literally fusing their worlds. They were trying to bring their armies and structures over to take over the planet "fusing" in the same way Britain "fused" with a majority of the world during the colonial era.

Besides if anything happens about teir 2 I will personally make the thread and during my past thread I didn’t add much abilities due to I didn’t plan on making a thread then till I changed my mind but many abilities and stuff did happen which I ignored.

As much as I would love for GoH to leave this 4b tier at peak, I don't think this evidence is enough unfortunately.

Every world/floor feels more like a pocket dimension/uni than a full blown universe to me

The Gods weren't literally fusing their worlds. They were trying to bring their armies and structures over to take over the planet "fusing" in the same way Britain "fused" with a majority of the world during the colonial era.
I was going to talk about this cause I know it was going to be brought up. Basically that was just R plans to bring the stuff over to use like the gods bodies not fully fusing their realms .If the gods were just moving over odin would have done it that’s just dimensional traveling not fusing which is different and takes power like stated, but whatever forget this it has gone long enough I guess.

Last edited:
Besides if anything happens about teir 2 I will personally make the thread and during my past thread I didn’t add much abilities due to I didn’t plan on making a thread then till I changed my mind but many abilities and stuff did happen which I ignored.
👍 I just been seeing goh characters only changing in speed which goh has already have enough changes nothing that actually upscale their ap

Sir Ovens makes sense to me as well. Thank you for helping out.

Back