• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

I'm genuinely struggling to find Low 2-C feats. affecting multiple universes to summon the Mori gang is spatial hax. We never see Mori create of destroy a universe so even giving him 3-A is extremely generous.
Didnt I say using the weebtoon translation it would be hard to push even 3-a?

I'm genuinely struggling to find Low 2-C feats. affecting multiple universes to summon the Mori gang is spatial hax. We never see Mori create of destroy a universe so even giving him 3-A is extremely generous.

...Did you read the fastpass chapters...?

If u disregard the stupid "official translations" and go for the raws we actually see him being stated to be an existence that carries the whole of creation. This is by the official raws and therefore should be accepted, we presented this multiple times but it got ignored. There's also the statement of Mori being the "balance of the universe" aswell as having "Nirvana" which is a state that's grating you to be "completely free from physical restrains" by the buddhist definition

And before you say OH IT'S JUST BUDDHIST NOT GOH, Goh follows very much the same ideology, even Baek states when he thought he attained nirvana that only he exists in the whole universe ONLY he exist, which goes hand in hand with him actually being unbound by the universe, and it's physical restraints such as space-time, NOW ofc he doesn't have it, but he have read it in a book ofc, meaning the same ideology accepts itself in the verse, because it exists so ppl actually wrote books about it, otherwise if it didn't exist the same as it does in buddhist, then they wouldn't have.
But also just shows that the creator just wants to let us know what Nirvana truly is. (even tho he did NOT achieve it).
So in short, he was stated to be above creation and all of existence, and even if you disregard the OFFICIAL raw translation (by korean people, which is stupid to do so) even the mistranslated "power over nature" it goes hand-in-hand with creation as @PowerToScale stated, because nature is esentialy as the definition states is all over the universe and is also the universe itself.

And another thing (last one) that could get Mori to 2-C is are these statements by Xuanzang:

IMG_3651.png

IMG_3652.png

IMG_3655.png

IMG_3656.png

These point VERY evidently to 2-C, altogether. And yes, these are offficial translations, which matters.

"The point where time overlaps"

"Everyone who reaches nirvana comes to this place and oversees ALL OF CREATION from here."

"You would become a true god, free from the laws of nature"

"Will you create balance in the universe as an all-powerful spirit"

"Become a Buddha who restores balance amongst all of the universes"

Plus, disregarding these statements, Mori can already make avatars of himself into the 3D world:

unknown.png

And she sensed him in the past.

Just like Xuanzang can create avatars as she is from a higher plane of existence, which Satan sensed (it was Xuanzang all along that he sensed bc he came to protect Mori):
unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

And she can interract with others, but cannot be interracted with, just like a true avatar of someone from a higher plane of existence:

unknown.png

Example of Xuanzang interracting with Mori.

I can't believe y'all r this ignorant, and on top of this there r possibly a lot more evidence
So considering the cosmology of the verse and Mori being above creation, wound t that make him 5d? I’m a bit confused

So considering the cosmology of the verse and Mori being above creation, wound t that make him 5d? I’m a bit confused
That's a far fetch, but he is a solid 4D if we regard everything there, and as I said there are a lot more things that prove he's at the least 2-C

For the 5D shit, it's very arguable and actually debunkable

Look in the sever they got their panties in a bunch cause ovens said mori should be happy to touch uni.
What? No one is doing anything here tho? 🗿 🗿 Why the **** are you so obsessed with the server if it doesn't affect shit here.

Look in the sever they got their panties in a bunch cause ovens said mori should be happy to touch uni.
Also, if ur literally just gonna trashtalk people from there right here in this thread, I suggest you stop that bc even last time everyone was done with you bringing irrelevant stuff here. If you hate people there, just leave, simple as that, not spy on them like a creepy annoying ass ********, with all respect.

I thought this was the GoH discussion thread not the petty squabbles discussion thread...
I thought that aswell, but it would seem @LIFE enjoys stalking a group of people he doesn't even like... and then complaining about them on here? I'm not very sure what he's trying to achieve.

I haven't been following this thread but @LIFE could you please settle down with the baiting attitude? And rather could everyone remain calm? Also, if you wish to report someone, could you please do so on the Rule Violations Report thread instead of simply pushing the report button underneath a post so other staff members can properly analyze it instead of exclusively just us higher up ones who may be busy with many other tasks on hand?

Thank you all.

I haven't been following this thread but @LIFE could you please settle down with the baiting attitude? And rather could everyone remain calm? Also, if you wish to report someone, could you please do so on the Rule Violations Report thread instead of simply pushing the report button underneath a post so other staff members can properly analyze it instead of exclusively just us higher up ones who may be busy with many other tasks on hand?

Thank you all.
🤷‍♂️

Lowkey might go against him being above multi solar system when the crt just for the f of it.
My dude literally just walked in and said “eff the scaling” with no remorse. Switched sides worse than Skywalker. Opted to join the sith instead.

What discord people does to a mfer

My dude literally just walked in and said “eff the scaling” with no remorse. Switched sides worse than Skywalker. Opted to join the sith instead.

What discord people does to a mfer
Lmao,just seeing them crying saying bull like if mori 2c isn’t accepted “Imma change it myself” 😭😭 like bruh? “Imma lose my shit” it’s not that deep. Im dying laughing so I just keep going lol.

Lmao,just seeing them crying saying bull like if mori 2c isn’t accepted “Imma change it myself” 😭😭 like bruh? “Imma lose my shit” it’s not that deep. Im dying laughing so I just keep going lol.
Probably kidin I can’t wait to see what’s ganna happen when it drops should be hilarious

What a severe lack of time outside of one's house does to a mf
I actually Go out a lot for my age. You’re saying I can’t carry my phone to send low effort texts ??? I’m currently sick so I got to stay home anyways do you go outside you’re over 10,000 comments 💀 atleast I don’t throw tantrums over scaling like y’all lot

atleast I don’t throw tantrums over scaling like y’all lot
imma be real and say this is the mindset to have. Especially on vs battle wiki.

Like boy oh boy do you see people be bugging out because whatever scaling they wanted got rejected. Like even if the shit got rejected for dumb reasons too people overreact way too heavily.

Vs battle scaling ain’t the end all be all of scaling lol. No need to over the top on it ya know.

If u disregard the stupid "official translations" and go for the raws we actually see him being stated to be an existence that carries the whole of creation. This is by the official raws and therefore should be accepted, we presented this multiple times but it got ignored. There's also the statement of Mori being the "balance of the universe" aswell as having "Nirvana" which is a state that's grating you to be "completely free from physical restrains" by the buddhist definition

And before you say OH IT'S JUST BUDDHIST NOT GOH, Goh follows very much the same ideology, even Baek states when he thought he attained nirvana that only he exists in the whole universe ONLY he exist, which goes hand in hand with him actually being unbound by the universe, and it's physical restraints such as space-time, NOW ofc he doesn't have it, but he have read it in a book ofc, meaning the same ideology accepts itself in the verse, because it exists so ppl actually wrote books about it, otherwise if it didn't exist the same as it does in buddhist, then they wouldn't have.
But also just shows that the creator just wants to let us know what Nirvana truly is. (even tho he did NOT achieve it).
So in short, he was stated to be above creation and all of existence, and even if you disregard the OFFICIAL raw translation (by korean people, which is stupid to do so) even the mistranslated "power over nature" it goes hand-in-hand with creation as @PowerToScale stated, because nature is esentialy as the definition states is all over the universe and is also the universe itself.

And another thing (last one) that could get Mori to 2-C is are these statements by Xuanzang:

IMG_3651.png

IMG_3652.png

IMG_3655.png

IMG_3656.png

These point VERY evidently to 2-C, altogether. And yes, these are offficial translations, which matters.

"The point where time overlaps"

"Everyone who reaches nirvana comes to this place and oversees ALL OF CREATION from here."

"You would become a true god, free from the laws of nature"

"Will you create balance in the universe as an all-powerful spirit"

"Become a Buddha who restores balance amongst all of the universes"

Plus, disregarding these statements, Mori can already make avatars of himself into the 3D world:

unknown.png

And she sensed him in the past.

Just like Xuanzang can create avatars as she is from a higher plane of existence, which Satan sensed (it was Xuanzang all along that he sensed bc he came to protect Mori):
unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

And she can interract with others, but cannot be interracted with, just like a true avatar of someone from a higher plane of existence:

unknown.png

Example of Xuanzang interracting with Mori.

I can't believe y'all r this ignorant, and on top of this there r possibly a lot more evidence
We can't use the raws unless someone on the wiki is willing to translate it for us. Otherwise we use the official translations.

The Buddhist thing doesn't even matter because it wouldn't even mean Mori is 2-C. Yes, he is 4D in dimensionality, but that doesn't make him able to destroy whole 4D constructs, which is what you need to be Low 2-C at the bare minimum.

Cool. He is in a 4D realm. But we have not seen the capacity for him to destroy it, which is the problem. Him cracking reality and letting aberrations come through is limited 4D hax. It is in no way indicative of 2-C levels of destructive power. If not Buu would be 2-C from being able to tear open holes between dimensions through shouting.

Ok? Yeah he's looking over from a higher dimension. But he still can't destroy whole universes, which is both the requirement for Low 2-C and the crux of my argument.

We can't use the raws unless someone on the wiki is willing to translate it for us. Otherwise we use the official translations.

The Buddhist thing doesn't even matter because it wouldn't even mean Mori is 2-C. Yes, he is 4D in dimensionality, but that doesn't make him able to destroy whole 4D constructs, which is what you need to be Low 2-C at the bare minimum.

Cool. He is in a 4D realm. But we have not seen the capacity for him to destroy it, which is the problem. Him cracking reality and letting aberrations come through is limited 4D hax. It is in no way indicative of 2-C levels of destructive power. If not Buu would be 2-C from being able to tear open holes between dimensions through shouting.

Ok? Yeah he's looking over from a higher dimension. But he still can't destroy whole universes, which is both the requirement for Low 2-C and the crux of my argument.
But why 4D and not 5D
It's space-time transcendence
If he's able to see entire timelines as flat surfaces (higher D see lower D as fiction/flat or something infinitesimal)
Timeline=universe=space-time=4D construct
Not advocating for 5D AP yet
just 5D HDE

Why not?

Im done here LMFAO Ovens ignored most of my arguments and basically just said "but he never destroyed it" which shouldn't even be a requirement for Low 2-C if it's already stated and implied and many other shit 😭😭😭

Also yes,someone did translate the raws' part that i argued Abt but u guys ignored it. @karma did whose friend is Korean and speaks fluent Korean. And also she does speak some of it too, which we both presented but u guys @Sir_Ovens and many other ppl ignored without any reason.

The mere reason that Mori "cannot destroy 4D constructs" doesn't matter if he's already way above creation in terms of power and it's NOT just his general dimensional existence, i can't believe y'all basically ignored the whole Satan point as well. It's been implied and stated many times he is at least 4D in terms of power. And idek why u "cracking the dimension" when i never even said that in my post, makes me feel like u didn't read it. And also it isn't just hax, Y the f would if be hax if he CLEARLY did it by raw power.

@PowerToScale also as I said explained how "nature" by the translations goes hand in hand with creation but y'all ignored that too.

I made a whole fuss of an argument and most of it got ignored and y'all basically also ignored the "Satan sensing the higher dimensional Xuanzang" and even misinterprets it as Mori and says that he will never be able to beat him, y'all also ignored the Buddha statements from xuanzang and most of it. I'm done here I can't believe ppl like this exist.. 💀💀

Back