• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

I think I saw someone named David/Pap something like that on Quora.
Screenshot-2024-07-14-12-50-54-022-com-quora-android-edit.jpg

Should everyone in GOH get unconventional Resistance to Biological, Soul and Mind Manipulation? Since you know, they are all contained within the core element. Which is also stated to be the life and essence of a being.

She doesn't have one. I was just searching about Nirvana Mori and your thread came out of nowhere.
Okay ig
Got to say, you wank pretty good. 👍🏻👍🏻
The key is that my goal was almost never to wank. It's just that my opinions evolved over time and I now disagree with a ton of stuff I believed in before. I only don't delete those because they got a bunch of upvotes and thousands of views 🏃

For nep 1, I'm not sure of the reasons you gave,But for me, should he get nep 1? I think he should, Because if I understand correctly, the core element is also the world's ties,

And if he cut off from the world's ties, That means he has to cut off from core element as well, and core elements are Mind and Will, Body, Soul, Information, Concept.

If he doesn't have core elements then i think he should get nep 1.

For nep 1, I'm not sure of the reasons you gave,But for me, should he get nep 1? I think he should, Because if I understand correctly, the core element is also the world's ties,

And if he cut off from the world's ties, That means he has to cut off from core element as well, and core elements are Mind and Will, Body, Soul, Information, Concept.

If he doesn't have core elements then i think he should get nep 1.
However, I think him getting nep 3 isn't too wrong because he has become part of a world that still has core elements.

Do any of y’all know why xuanzang said goodbye to mori in chapter 568? Didn’t mori say he wanted to stay in nirvana while staying in the human realm? If he can stay in nirvana, and xuanzang resides in nirvana, why did their interaction in chapter 568 indicate that they’ll never see each other again?

Do any of y’all know why xuanzang said goodbye to mori in chapter 568? Didn’t mori say he wanted to stay in nirvana while staying in the human realm? If he can stay in nirvana, and xuanzang resides in nirvana, why did their interaction in chapter 568 indicate that they’ll never see each other again?
Letting go of the past, maybe? Honestly, Yeolban is the one who is the best at these analysis stuff. I am mere garbage in comparison to her.

Hey bro where you're CRT?

I want to see you get cooked
I am finding more evidence to back up my claim. I am translating a lot of untranslated stuff from the final chapters.

I think the CRT will come out this weekend.

But here's a list of things that I am gonna propose:
  • Nonexistent Physiology
  • Conceptual Manipulation Type 1
  • Higher dimensional Existence
  • Several hax that are missing, including madness manipulation.

• Higher dimensional Existence
Nah leave this be for now. The topic was discussed in like, a 7 page long thread a while ago and unsuccessfully (well it got successfully removed).

I have a WIP thread to get it approved almost done but I want to ask around some staff members about it before posting it so it doesn't end up going nowhere again

Nah leave this be for now. The topic was discussed in like, a 7 page long thread a while ago and unsuccessfully (well it got successfully removed).

I have a WIP thread to get it approved almost done but I want to ask around some staff members about it before posting it so it doesn't end up going nowhere again
I see. Alright. But I don't think the higher dimensional stuff is that strict. There are multiple statements of Mori being a higher dimensional being and even having showings of such claims. So I think you can do it. And the mathematics stuff is irrelevant as most verses don't even show them and still get their HDE accepted. And to back it up, Mori can literally travel in any point in space-time just like 4-D being.

I see. Alright. But I don't think the higher dimensional stuff is that strict. There are multiple statements of Mori being a higher dimensional being and even having showings of such claims. So I think you can do it. And the mathematics stuff is irrelevant as most verses don't even show them and still get their HDE accepted. And to back it up, Mori can literally travel in any point in space-time just like 4-D being.
It's just that if you propose similar arguments to what I'm planning to use and don't do a good enough job so it gets refused, I'll have to wait for 3 whole months before making another thread about the topic 😭

Maybe it was because Mori jin is beyond nirvana and became a Buddha?

which xuanzang is still in nirvana, Since the two of them were in different status, That might be the reason why they might not meet each other again.

(I'm just guessing.)

It's for Ogre and Yeouis, who can shatter one's mind if they are not strong enough.
Can it really be considered madness manipulation? just from 'can shatter one's mind if they are not strong enough' I thought it had to drive someone "MAD" to be considered madness manipulation.

(Or is her really drive someone "MAD" and I just forget about it?)

Back