• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

I mean Fairy Colony is rated 4-A it's because scaled to Mori key "The God of High School"
Yeah I get that. I’m just curious on Mori getting a 3C key because he performed a seemingly galaxy level feat by kicking Yeoui into the blue giant after they already dealt with the faries.

That was galaxy lvl? Have you tried god of war rag yet tho
I mean that beam of energy was like the size of the galaxy and made a huge galaxy wide explosion too so I think so yeah.

Also yes I have. Mid way through Svartelheim

I mean that beam of energy was like the size of the galaxy and made a huge galaxy wide explosion too so I think so yeah.

Also yes I have. Mid way through Svartelheim
That be cool if they clac it there,
But I’ve been waiting for my game snice Friday they delayed it twice
I just wanted the disc version cause it looks sick💀💀should be coming today at 10 pm ganna have to put in some work and
I have school tmr had Covid for like a month 😭😭 now I want more time to play it.
what difficulty you playing on I’m ganna be play give me god of war

That be cool if they clac it there,
put I’ve been waiting for my game snice Friday they delayed it twice
I just wanted the disc version cause it looks sick💀💀should be coming today at 10 pm ganna have to put in some work and
I have school tmr had Covid for like a month 😭😭 now I want more time to play it.
what difficulty you playing on I’m ganna be play give me god of war
That’s tough. There’s 2 discs too cause a lot of data in them and they are pretty freaking sick tbh.
It’s like a 40 hour game too so yeah my dude you’re gonna need time to play all of it.
I'm on the no mercy difficulty rn. Have fun with the give god of war run though, that ***** gonna be killer with how much time you’re gonna be spending taking down the enemies 💀
You’re gonna love the opening though. 100%

There's no need to split Nirvana Mori. The moment he attained Nirvana, he became transcendent already. We literally see this when Mori gets impaled but turns out to only have taken minor damage to his true form.

That’s tough. There’s 2 discs too cause a lot of data in them and they are pretty freaking sick tbh.
It’s like a 40 hour game too so yeah my dude you’re gonna need time to play all of it.
I'm on the no mercy difficulty rn. Have fun with the give god of war run though, that ***** gonna be killer with how much time you’re gonna be spending taking down the enemies 💀
You’re gonna love the opening though. 100%
I have a ps5 I heard it’s one disc it be great if I had two tho
I saw it was 60 hours somewhere on google now I see 28
I’m tryna go platinum aswell
😂😂😂 I have nightmares from the valkyries in the last game 😭😭😭 😂 I just run for my life the whole game, spamming arrows no looking back😭😭😭 my god
I’ve seen creators who are worst than me who are just trying the game for the first time beat the opening on give me god of war
I just played all of the old games I’m prepared (I’m lying deadass scared)
Man it’s game be sick

Last edited:
There's no need to split Nirvana Mori. The moment he attained Nirvana, he became transcendent already. We literally see this when Mori gets impaled but turns out to only have taken minor damage to his true form.
Even so mori fully wouldn’t scale to himself in nirvana.they’re implied to be different.

Even so mori fully wouldn’t scale to himself in nirvana.they’re implied to be different.
That’s kind of true tbh. Mori is like omnipresent in Nirvana and he’s said to be able to maintain all of creation and balance it while in the living world he has to constantly maintain the cracks in the universe

Though imma wish you luck chief. You’re gonna be spending days going for the platinum grind. True soldier. 🫡

Something I brought up to Ovens on Discord:

Shouldn't Prime Ohkwang be 4-B?

We don't directly see them fight Mori after they instakill Tatagatha, but the implications are fairly strong, since we see them deal the blow, then the next shot is them floating in space, blood around their mouth and Ohkwang talking to him as if they've seriously impressed him (when prior, Ohkwang just sort of figured they were screwed the moment Tatagatha died and seems more worried than interested)

We don't directly see them fight Mori after they instakill Tatagatha, but the implications are fairly strong, since we see them deal the blow, then the next shot is them floating in space, blood around their mouth and Ohkwang talking to him as if they've seriously impressed him (when prior, Ohkwang just sort of figured they were screwed the moment Tatagatha died and seems more worried than interested)
It’s also implied that ohkwang should scale relative to tathagata. In chapter 517, tathagata said to Ohkwang that he’s never seen his full power. Then proceeded to say “let’s see just how powerful you really are” which would indicate that they have at least fought once

I don’t get what you mean.

It’s also implied that ohkwang should scale relative to tathagata. In chapter 517, tathagata said to Ohkwang that he’s never seen his full power. Then proceeded to say “let’s see just how powerful you really are” which would indicate that they have at least fought once
No that doesn’t indicate that.

I don’t get what you mean.
It's just sort of itself, Prime Ohkwang is heavily implied to have beaten Mori Jin shortly after he killed Tathagata

Daewi using the Sage's full power is also rated as 4-B as of now as well, and we already scale them to eachother since it is ultimately the same power

I did forget to mention that I am more shooting for a "Likely" but a straight up 4-B is fine

Why wouldn’t it
I don’t think that it indicates that he scales to the Buddha. Just shows the je never showed full power
It's just sort of itself, Prime Ohkwang is heavily implied to have beaten Mori Jin shortly after he killed Tathagata

Daewi using the Sage's full power is also rated as 4-B as of now as well, and we already scale them to eachother since it is ultimately the same power

I did forget to mention that I am more shooting for a "Likely" but a straight up 4-B is fine
Nah we know the je planned on putting mori in a seal apart of a deal. Blood and stuff probably from Buddha fight just him floating around
i agree Daewi and him should scale together.
But the je already beat mori in the past with the monster army.

The blood could've just been from Mori's fight with Tathagata.
There's even less of an indication of a fight there as well, Tathagatha seems like they're just in the same position and Mori isn't damaged or visibly struggling with putting the Yeoui through his head

Last edited:
I don’t think that it indicates that he scales to the Buddha. Just shows the je never showed full power
Yeah but after that scene, tathagata told ohkwang face to face “let’s see how powerful you really are” Then the scene ended after that. Best interpretation is that they probably fought due to tathagata’s curiousness.

We don't even see a fight, Tathagatha seems like they're just in the same position and Mori isn't damaged or visibly struggling with putting the Yeoui through his head
I get what you mean. Mori like murdered Tathagata but was still surrounded by the gods who weren’t just gonna let him live. And since Ohkwang was the only other god who saw Mori’s “demise” (literally saved him lol) it should be presumed that after Mori beat Tathagata he fought and was beat by Ohkwang.

Yeah but after that scene, tathagata told ohkwang face to face “let’s see how powerful you really are” Then the scene ended after that. Best interpretation is that they probably fought due to tathagata’s curiousness.
We don’t know what happened~
MY GOD OF WAR IS HERE
ABOUT TO START MY JOURNEY ✌️

There's even less of an indication of a fight there as well, Tathagatha seems like they're just in the same position and Mori isn't damaged or visibly struggling with putting the Yeoui through his head
I'm pretty sure it's confirmed that they fought, not that Mori simply jammed Yeoui through his head.

I'm saying they fought THEN Mori jammed it through his head. There was a struggle, which would explain why Mori was bleeding.
Idk I’m reading chaoter 427 rn and it really does look like Mori just one shot Tathagata right after he ate Xuangzang.

I think he’s only bleeding through his eyes cuz he just unlocked the fiery eyes and golden pupils or smth

Alright deadass can someone take over the revision. You can take my sandbox and copy it verbatim. I really don't have time to work on it anymore.

Back