• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

I've already explained to you why it's not an AP feat. I already calculated the feat prior and got High 6-A. It's not worth it.
Your reasoning doesn’t make any sense like I’ve explained. And 6-A!! that’s it the dimensions which shown to have entire skies and suns which are arguably universes themselves destroying them would only be continental 💀 even if they were somehow connected which is unlikely. Continental.

Dude like I said there is 0 evidence that each floor is a whole pocket reality besides the last 7. To even cross into the first of the last 7 floors, Mori needed the 4D matrix that portaled him and the alien gang into the next floor.

Regardless, Yeoui only got as wide as a swimming pool so even if you want to assume each floor is a pocket dimension, the result remains the same. As you can see from my calc, I used the size of the 7th floor as a gauge for the height of each floor, so there really isn't any higher rating you can get out of the feat.

As an added bonus, any AP beyond 4-A from that point in the story is likely outlier, so 2-C isn't even on the table.

Dude like I said there is 0 evidence that each floor is a whole pocket reality besides the last 7. To even cross into the first of the last 7 floors, Mori needed the 4D matrix that portaled him and the alien gang into the next floor.

Regardless, Yeoui only got as wide as a swimming pool so even if you want to assume each floor is a pocket dimension, the result remains the same. As you can see from my calc, I used the size of the 7th floor as a gauge for the height of each floor, so there really isn't any higher rating you can get out of the feat.

As an added bonus, any AP beyond 4-A from that point in the story is likely outlier, so 2-C isn't even on the table.
Bruh at this point I’m not even arguing for 2-c I’m just trying to correct you. So you can stop panicking

1. For Mori gang to entire the first of the seven floors the gatekeeper just rip it open and it wasn’t the “matrix” the owner teleport him to 6th floor.

2. 7th floor doesn’t even show any real size for it to be used didnt really show any atmospheres or anything but sure I think I seen stars

3. dont know why we’re treating the top floors any different from the button which are still consider apart of the heavens when the only thing that’s stated to be different is that they’re guarded not that they have gate unlike the rest of the heavens.

4. It’s crazy to think even if they weren’t dimensions, housing skies and stars being able to destroy that construct would only be considered continental . but it is what it is.

What are you even arguing for then? The feat itself can't be used for anything no matter how you spin it. Because if you assume each floor is the size of a universe, the feat is an outlier. If you assume each floor is ground to space length, it gets you High 6-A.

There's no winning in this scenario.

Ngl I don't really agree on 2A either for the reasons you've stated, it's too little information/proof.
Yeahh all we know is that it's based on possibilities and alternate realities
Which is how most cosmology get their infinite but there's still little evidence

What other haxs do you really think mori needs.
Purification type 2
Law Manipulation
Reality Warping
Conceptual Manipulation
Life Manipulation
Death Manipulation
Yin and Yang manipulation
Statistics Amplification
Aura
Fear Manipulation
Resurrection
Low-Godly Regeneration

Purification type 2
Law Manipulation
Reality Warping
Conceptual Manipulation
Life Manipulation
Death Manipulation
Yin and Yang manipulation
Statistics Amplification
Aura
Fear Manipulation
Resurrection
Low-Godly Regeneration
Already there
Will add
Already there
What
Already there
What
We don't have that ability
Why
Already there
Already there
Will add
Actually what

Already there
Will add
Already there
What
Already there
What
Why
Already there
Already there
Will add
Actually what
Hey, if you like I also want to add some Mori abilities, especially in Base "True God of Propechy, such as:

Blessed: Mori gets all powers from gods, demons, humans, borrowed powers and national treasures.

Empowerment: Mori will get stronger the more prayers he gets.

Reality Warping: Was capable of doing completely to defy the order of things.

Void Manipulation: Can create an empty circle that can suck up all of Mubong's power and malice.
Ah yes, in the middle of the black circle there is the inscription "空" which means emptiness, you can find that on raw.

All those ability in Chapter 562

Already there
Will add
Already there
What
Already there
What
Why
Already there
Already there
Will add
Actually what
To all the hax you responded with "what" with:

Mori should have Concept Manipulation as he has full control over Karma, The concept of death and rebirth, actions and consequences. (Via this he also should have Fate manipulation)

Should have Death Manipulation as he is able to fully control and govern over Karma, the concept of death and rebirth.

Statistics amplification: With making others pray to him he's able to take their strength and powers, making him drastically stronger.

I thought this wiki had yin and yang manip but nvm then

Low Godly regeneration via the Crimson Wings, it was stated that Mubong rejected Mori's Karma when he told him to disappear
and was erasing him out of existence aswell as disintegrating his body, as Mubong stated he was "fading away",
then on Mubong's back appeared the Crimson Wings (same as Mori's) and Mori stated he was able to reject it due to those wings which he also has.
And surviving existence erasure and regenerating from it is Low-Godly regeneration

Edit: fixed link

To all the hax you responded with "what" with:

Mori should have Concept Manipulation as he has full control over Karma, The concept of death and rebirth, actions and consequences. (Via this he also should have Fate manipulation)

Should have Death Manipulation as he is able to fully control and govern over Karma, the concept of death and rebirth.

Statistics amplification: With making others pray to him he's able to take their strength and powers, making him drastically stronger.

I thought this wiki had yin and yang manip but nvm then

Low Godly regeneration via the Crimson Wings, it was stated that Mubong rejected Mori's Karma when he told him to disappear
and was erasing him out of existence aswell as disintegrating his body, as Mubong stated he was "fading away",
then on Mubong's back appeared the Crimson Wings (same as Mori's) and Mori stated he was able to reject it due to those wings which he also has.
And surviving existence erasure and regenerating from it is Low-Godly regeneration

Edit: fixed link
This does not tell me it's concept manip. It just tells me Mujin is taking an L because he was a bad person.

Where is this from? If you tell me anywhere but the manhwa itself, it is an instant rejection. We only accept outside ideas like Buddhism or Christianity if the material references the exact part directly. I can accept Tathagata being universe sized because the manhwa referenced Mori losing the backflip across the universe, but if karma isn't directly referenced to be a concept that governs life and death, we can't use it.

He already has it.

That's just resistance to existence erasure.

This does not tell me it's concept manip. It just tells me Mujin is taking an L because he was a bad person.

Where is this from? If you tell me anywhere but the manhwa itself, it is an instant rejection. We only accept outside ideas like Buddhism or Christianity if the material references the exact part directly. I can accept Tathagata being universe sized because the manhwa referenced Mori losing the backflip across the universe, but if karma isn't directly referenced to be a concept that governs life and death, we can't use it.

He already has it.

Hey, how about this
Hey, if you like I also want to add some Mori abilities, especially in Base "True God of Propechy, such as:

Blessed: Mori gets all powers from gods, demons, humans, borrowed powers and national treasures.

Empowerment: Mori will get stronger the more prayers he gets.

Reality Warping: Was capable of doing completely to defy the order of things.

Void Manipulation: Can create an empty circle that can suck up all of Mubong's power and malice.
Ah yes, in the middle of the black circle there is the inscription "空" which means emptiness, you can find that on raw.

All those ability in Chapter 562

He already has it.

For the Karma stuff, would this image help support the notion of Karma being the thing that governs life and death as if references “beginning and end” as well as many other dualities?

unknown.png

Note: this page was left untranslated in the English webtoon version for some reason. And another thing to note is that Karma is directly stated to be “the thing that holds together all of creation” in the raws as well.

As for the low-godly stuff, wouldn’t it be both resistance to existence erasure and low-godly regeneration? Because he was still erased and disintegrated as Mubong said himself. He was just resurrected thanks to the karma wings.

So wouldn’t that qualify as both resistance to existence erasure as well as low-godly regen because he not just resisted the karma but regenerated from being disinterested by karma in the first place?

You're going to have to round up all the raws and translate them to prove that.

Mujin didn't fully die before the wings halted the disintegration. They also didn't fully stop it, only slowed it down so Mujin would still die to it anyway and it wouldn't be regen whatsoever.

Dude you can't qualify for a regen if you fully heal before actually reaching that level of damage. I'm not going to give Naruto High-Mid just because he regenerated small cuts before he got cut in half.

You're going to have to round up all the raws and translate them to prove that.

Mujin didn't fully die before the wings halted the disintegration. They also didn't fully stop it, only slowed it down so Mujin would still die to it anyway and it wouldn't be regen whatsoever.

Dude you can't qualify for a regen if you fully heal before actually reaching that level of damage. I'm not going to give Naruto High-Mid just because he regenerated small cuts before he got cut in half.
Yeah sure, a lot of the raws have been pretty decently translated here so it is probably better to compile a lot of the stuff.

Here’s the link for the translations of Karma carrying all of existence. Which again goes hand in hand with the page I showed previously showing the beginning and end and all that which was left untranslated in English.

Actually Mujin did state himself that his body had been disintegrated. Even was shocked to find himself to be alive. It’s resurrection since his body had been disintegrated, but had been able to come back albeit briefly. But that should still qualify as low-godly regen no since he did still come back after being disintegrated at first. Just Mori had that resistance negation.

He already has it.

i don’t remember the manwha saying mori did a backflip anywhere can you tell me the chapter. If so wouldn’t Hercules and atlas carrying the sky be a direct reference.

i don’t remember the manwha saying mori did a backflip anywhere can you tell me the chapter. If so wouldn’t Hercules and atlas carrying the sky be a direct reference.
When Satan cut Mujin's finger it reminded Mori of the time he had to write his name on Tathagata's palm. This is a reference to when the Monkey King failed Buddha's bet that he couldn't backflip out of his palm in a single leap.

When Satan cut Mujin's finger it reminded Mori of the time he had to write his name on Tathagata's palm. This is a reference to when the Monkey King failed Buddha's bet that he couldn't backflip out of his palm in a single leap.
Not really. If it’s direct reference it would be word for world like the other “direct” references some are contradictory if they’re really are from myth. Should just take the feat shown in the webtoon not try to say it’s direct like Buddha palm for example
it’s stated the ocean is infinite in myth,
Heavens which can be interpreted as sky which atlas is lifting would also be infinite. Meaning goh verse is infinite and Yeoui would have infinite speed and yeoui itself is a direct reference which has done a lot in the jttw story which would be above 4-a.
I’ve read that aswell from what I remember wukong jump to the edge it give’s details of the actual travel seeing galaxies etc.
he saw pillars at the edge and decided to leave his name on a pillar (the middle one) and take a piss. Mori leaves his name on Buddha palm not the middle finger and I’m a little confused on why mori is still in the clouds (not the edge), ehh I can see a reason behind that
it’s mainly not direct for me cause the placement of the writing neither did wukong have a cloud I think . So
I don’t think it’s direct enough imo to grant anything, I thought the same thing at some point until read that part so I just drop it. And it’s confusing if it’s not stated in the webtoon fully dont just hop on the novel or myth

Last edited:
If this is accepted then why is mori removing his name from the death note not accepted
Also why was the actual Buddhist nirvana not linked with Goh's nirvana since Goh referenced the actual nirvana too
Just saying

He already has it.

Bro, Karma IS the karmic cycle that Mori broke free of and he is now able to completelly govern this Concept, the whole story revolves around Mori breaking free from Samsara, the concept of life and death repeating itself, it's been made VERY clear throughout the entirety of the series that Mori's mission is to break free from Samsara and be free from the Karmic Cycle, which he now controls.

Are we reading the same G.o.H?

It's been referenced in multiple chapters, pages of the chapter and all throughout the series, so I don't think why him breaking free from Tathagatha's palm aka the by going with your logic, from the thing that holds the whole universe and repeating events in the universe, would NOT be accepted as straight the same concept as in Buddhism, when him "doing backflips to escape the Universe which Tathagatha holds" ( 💀) would be accepted even tho it is so vague and was never shown that Tathagtha ACTUALLY holds the Universe in his palm or it was just a direct reference for fun, and could mess things up, but the same thing which happened in the same chapter -was said that Mori is stuck in the great karmic cycle and everything that has been happening in his life was controlled by tathagatha's Karma further proving fate manipulation- is not accepted LMAO.

On a further note, The Karmic cycle is a series of events happening again and again, be it through the course of your life, or through reincarnations. It's a fated combination of things, that happened because it was decided that way. This, is made clear in earlier chapters:

Mori didn't accomplish anything by defeating Tathagata, as that is what he wanted from the start, he reincarnated and then came back in the body of another mortal (Proving karma is the law and concept of reincarnation and death, which he fully controls).

He played in his palm, because that's what Mori was fated to go through, no matter what he did, as Tathagata was the one that imposed such a law.

Breaking the Cycle, means breaking fate itself, what Buddha decided. The events will not be repeated anymore, and Mori will not have to go through an hellish existence once again.

That's what breaking the Karmic Cycle means. Meaning, Mori anninilated this concept thanks to his new power.

So he really should have Conceptual manipulation: the capability to manipulate causality, time, throughout the literal manipulation of Karma, which overviews the fate of anything that exists, through the Great Karmic Cycle;

Not really. If it’s direct reference it would be word for world like the other “direct” references some are contradictory if they’re really are from myth. Should just take the feat shown in the webtoon not try to say it’s direct like Buddha palm for example
it’s stated the ocean is infinite in myth,
Heavens which can be interpreted as sky which atlas is lifting would also be infinite. Meaning goh verse is infinite and Yeoui would have infinite speed and yeoui itself is a direct reference which has done a lot in the jttw story which would be above 4-a.
I’ve read that aswell from what I remember wukong jump to the edge it give’s details of the actual travel seeing galaxies etc.
he saw pillars at the edge and decided to leave his name on a pillar (the middle one) and take a piss. Mori leaves his name on Buddha palm not the middle finger and I’m a little confused on why mori is still in the clouds (not the edge), ehh I can see a reason behind that
it’s mainly not direct for me cause the placement of the writing neither did wukong have a cloud I think . So
I don’t think it’s direct enough imo to grant anything, I thought the same thing at some point until read that part so I just drop it. And it’s confusing if it’s not stated in the webtoon fully dont just hop on the novel or myth
LMFAO fr like that's so dumb
If this is accepted then why is mori removing his name from the death note not accepted
Also why was the actual Buddhist nirvana not linked with Goh's nirvana since Goh referenced the actual nirvana too
Just saying
I agree it has too little evidence and if that's true Yeoui would literally have infinite speed but shit like this that is very evident and clear is not accepted as the same from Buddhism like what 💀💀🗿🗿

I genuinely do feel bad for Sir_Ovens because everyday he wakes up, every time he opens vsbattles wiki….

He has to open up to this bullshi every time lmao.

Just suck the fun out of scaling for the dude why don’t ya

I genuinely do feel bad for Sir_Ovens because everyday he wakes up, every time he opens vsbattles wiki….

What do you mean? What bullshi? We are trying to explain to him certain things and just discuss things, overall, isn't this thread supposed to for be that afterall?

If he's gonna make a CRT with thinking like that then it'd be a problem, but meh, whatever.

I get why u feel bad for him too btw, if I'd get corrected and literally ganged on in things I said too, I'd feel kinda bad.

What do you mean? What bullshi? We are trying to explain to him certain things and just discuss things, overall, isn't this thread supposed to for be that afterall?

If he's gonna make a CRT with thinking like that then it'd be a problem, but meh, whatever.

I get why u feel bad for him too btw, if I'd get corrected and literally ganged on in things I said too, I'd feel kinda bad.
Just imagine this:

You scale for fun right. You scale the series you like because you find it enjoyable and thus you go to websites like vsbattles for said enjoyment right.

Now imagine that every single time you open this site, you now have to maintain certain profiles, check certain threads for approval, and have to respond to about 5 different people all with different arguments about why your scaling is off.

I’d imagine that’d get a little tiring lol

Just imagine this:

You scale for fun right. You scale the series you like because you find it enjoyable and thus you go to websites like vsbattles for said enjoyment right.

Now imagine that every single time you open this site, you now have to maintain certain profiles, check certain threads for approval, and have to respond to about 5 different people all with different arguments about why your scaling is off.

I’d imagine that’d get a little tiring lol
Yea I get that, now that u say it I feel bad for him aswell LMAO. Anyways I just stated my thoughts, I'm not all over this, I get he has to do a lot and has a life like I do outside of this.

I find it crazy how he just added it and didn’t even ask for opinions, was this brought up in the forum?
like what? Whatever scaling that pops up in his head is objective or something? he doesn’t need to inform anyone.
And for someone who was against basic shit, he’s uses even worst scaling?
if he can agree to stuff like that, he wouldn’t have a problem with L1c or 2b
And I don’t feel bad 😭😭
tf he should’ve discuss it before adding it and everyone had to defend their points on multiple fronts before.

Last edited:
Damn......read the latest chapter

So Daewi and Mira are old farts now who adopted like 10 kids....and MORI IS A GOD DAMN KID AGAIN?! Ngl this ending kinda weak so far

Back