• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

...Not my fault they looked alike 💀

Gonna be real, forgot about Commissioner P lmfao
Nah fr though I ain’t gonna blame you for that. Thought the same, especially when the raws came out. Mf got the eyes and everything

I thought to the webtoon was on some clown business at that point 🤡

Dude I'm half tempted to just drop the whole CRT and just let all of you tear each other apart trying to get anything approved for the upgrades.

Because no one here can keep a consistent argument about what the page should or shouldn't have and I'm tired of bending over backwards just to appease everyone. Y'all really can't just sit still and wait for the series to finish so I can get proper scans for the references. Worst still no one offered to help get scans to back up their wack ass claims or even reference chapters. All I get are demands to add this and to change that and I can't even maintain the goddamn sandbox because someone always comes in and edits it without my permission.

If all of you think you can do a better job than someone who has kept the entire verse together since 2019 then be my guest.

Dude I'm half tempted to just drop the whole CRT and just let all of you tear each other apart trying to get anything approved for the upgrades.

Because no one here can keep a consistent argument about what the page should or shouldn't have and I'm tired of bending over backwards just to appease everyone. Y'all really can't just sit still and wait for the series to finish so I can get proper scans for the references. Worst still no one offered to help get scans to back up their wack ass claims or even reference chapters. All I get are demands to add this and to change that and I can't even maintain the goddamn sandbox because someone always comes in and edits it without my permission.

If all of you think you can do a better job than someone who has kept the entire verse together since 2019 then be my guest.
But all he did was point out a mistake you made and gave a reason why mori should have an ability. If you think otherwise then just drop a counter
It's a CRT normally everyone would have something to say...its a verse they really like and have been following just as you have...so they have to have an input.
I get you have a life outside here....we all do but just straight up saying you'd drop the crt when anyone has a different opinion is not calm at all

Yeah also you've been in charge of the thread since 2019....appreciate that👍🏼 but people aren't machine you're bound to make an error like it or not,no one is saying they can do better or you're doing a shit job....they just pointing out something you might have missed

Also who tf is editing the sandbox!💀

I did send scans tho 🗿 🗿 🗿

And @Godlike just spoke everything I wanted to say.

We can just like, wait till everything comes out.

Like have my dude Ovens work on the sandbox till the chapters are all available cause we’re gonna need to wait till the chapters are free for the CRT anyway.

And before the CRT is dropped if there’s anything that needs to be worked out on the sandbox or whatever then just argue for it then.

In my opinion, things should be a bit more organized. Have a list set up with all the arguments for abilities no one debunked:

"This list has the arguments for the following abilities:
  • immortality type x (insert full argument here)
  • acausality type x (insert full argument here)
  • etc."

This way people wouldn't have to argue over the same abilities over and over again since it would get us nowhere; if someone can debunk one of those abilities, they can simply say so: "I have noticed that there's an ability here whose arguments can be debunked"- and proceed to start a discussion.

If an ability gets debunked and everyone agrees on the debunk argument, the ability will stay on the list but will be marked as debunked together with the argument for the debunk.

By the time all the chapters are free, the abilities that are still listed as okay on there can go on the CRT.
I know there's the sandbox, but as we've seen it just keeps getting changed and we're just stuck in a loop arguing why this one thing is or is not in there.

Yall if Oven's sandbox really bothers you so much you can just make you're own sandbox and you're own CRT lol.

Cause uh, you have that ability as well.

In my opinion, things should be a bit more organized. Have a list set up with all the arguments for abilities no one debunked:

"This list has the arguments for the following abilities:
  • immortality type x (insert full argument here)
  • acausality type x (insert full argument here)
  • etc."

This way people wouldn't have to argue over the same abilities over and over again since it would get us nowhere; if someone can debunk one of those abilities, they can simply say so: "I have noticed that there's an ability here whose arguments can be debunked"- and proceed to start a discussion.

If an ability gets debunked and everyone agrees on the debunk argument, the ability will stay on the list but will be marked as debunked together with the argument for the debunk.

By the time all the chapters are free, the abilities that are still listed on there can go on the CRT.
I know there's the sandbox, but as we've seen it just keeps getting changed and we're just stuck in a loop arguing why this one thing is or is not in there.
I completelly agree with this ngl, that way it would be way more "civilized" instead of attacking someone and dumping a lot of hax on him telling him to add it

I never said the sandbox bothers me it's all good for me
Cool. But I wasn't addressing you specifically. This is a general statement.

Just as Ovens can create a sandbox and create a CRT, the people constantly throwing out ability suggestions are free to do the same instead of pestering him about it and stressing him out.

Cool. But I wasn't addressing you specifically. This is a general statement.

Just as Ovens can create a sandbox and create a CRT, the people constantly throwing out ability suggestions are free to do the same instead of pestering him about it and stressing him out.
Alright then (y)

Tathagata Absorbed Mujin scales tho since he managed to cut even a small part of Mori.

Tathagata Absorbed Mujin scales tho since he managed to cut even a small part of Mori.
I'm a little hesitant for Mubong and Tathagata to get the 2-C, after all Mori got the 2-C since he was already in Heaven for attaining Nirvana and there were also given two options by Xuanzang to stay in Nirvana or Earth.

Give both at worst likely 2-C actually is fine

I think mujin should scale to nirvana mori. They were swapping hands at one point and mubong was able to keep up with him and damage him a little bit. Then after is when mori completely Molly whopped him.

I think mujin should scale to nirvana mori. They were swapping hands at one point and mubong was able to keep up with him and damage him a little bit. Then after is when mori completely Molly whopped him.
Didn’t Mori say he was like out of power at that point. Like all he had was martial arts but he didn’t even have enough power to escape himself.

Didn’t Mori say he was like out of power at that point. Like all he had was martial arts but he didn’t even have enough power to escape himself.
Not talking about that chapter. There was a scene in chap 562 where they were fighting pretty evenly. They clashed with each other and destroyed the blue giant. Then mubong stabbed mori in which mori said “that hurt.” Then after that they clashed again. Seems like mubong should scale relative to Nirvana mori

Not talking about that chapter. There was a scene in chap 562 where they were fighting pretty evenly. They clashed with each other and destroyed the blue giant. Then mubong stabbed mori in which mori said “that hurt.” Then after that they clashed again. Seems like mubong should scale relative to Nirvana mori
I think we’re only granting mori 2-c or higher scaling when he is in nirvana or after he talks to the monk.
And that part you’re talking about mori was already weak and beaten it still showed him bleeding and stuff
And mubong seem to be overwhelmed or getting.

Last edited:
A little bit of a side note, but we’re also adding a 3C key for monkey king mode Mori before he reached Nirvana right?

Since they performed that like Galaxy wide explosion.

A little bit of a side note, but we’re also adding a 3C key for monkey king mode Mori before he reached Nirvana right?

Since they performed that like Galaxy wide explosion.
I don't think so, because the fairy which fight with Mori and others is when key The God of High School

Eh also we must divide key for Nirvana Mori before and after his ascension, so for Mubong one is scaled to Nirvana Mori before his ascension to heaven

And for Mubong he should have new key too since his all powers got absorbed by Mori

Back