• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

Hey, if you like I also want to add some Mori abilities, especially in Base "True God of Propechy, such as:

Blessed: Mori gets all powers from gods, demons, humans, borrowed powers and national treasures.

Empowerment: Mori will get stronger the more prayers he gets.

Reality Warping: Was capable of doing completely to defy the order of things.

Void Manipulation: Can create an empty circle that can suck up all of Mubong's power and malice.
Ah yes, in the middle of the black circle there is the inscription "空" which means emptiness, you can find that on raw.

All those ability in Chapter 562
@Maitreya please add this too

I’m just gonna be upfront and say whatever additions that is gonna be added to the current profile is gonna have to be agreed on by both me and @azontr

But this looks fine to me besides maybe reality warping or it should be worded better for better justification I guess.
Basically anything related in reality warp such as Time Manipulation is also Reality Warping

Ok then.

Should I just edit Sir Ovens sandbox for whatever additions need to be made or just make a new one all together?

Ok then.

Should I just edit Sir Ovens sandbox for whatever additions need to be made or just make a new one all together?
He said it's take over to you. You can edit that if you want

Anyway, if that's sandbox take over to you it's mean we can made CRT upgrade for Mori now?

Actually there are a few things I don't agree with or am not sure about. Like, Omnipresence (also this should be removed from range), Multilocation, Acausality (Types 3 & 4), Time Travel.

And also Omniscience must change to At least Nigh-Omniscience. Indeed, he knows what happened from the past, present, and future in the universe when he was in Nirvana, but it's also too vague if he really knows everything if it's explained or mentioned like that.

For Immortality I think he should be able to get Types 1, 3 & 4. Since Mori is immortal, has regeneration and also incarnates. Then, just because he is said to have all forms of Immortality doesn't mean he can acquire all Types. Because so far based on the existing feast, he only has Types 1, 3, 4

Then uh, we'll need to change some things around.

Acausality's justification is really weak, and Immortality seems to have... literally no justification at all? It just says "Gain different forms on immortally when reaching nirvana".

It's better to edit now than later when the CRT is built.

For Acausality, Omnipresent, Multilocation, Time Travel. maybe I'll wait for a few chapters to come out in webtoon before giving my opinion

Then uh, we'll need to change some things around.

Acausality's justification is really weak, and Immortality seems to have... literally no justification at all? It just says "Gain different forms on immortally when reaching nirvana".
Agree, it's should Type 1, 3, 4 based on the feats so far

I agree on the changing to nigh omniscience tbh

Time travel I think is from Mori being able to traverse through points in time like the past

Multilocation I think has a justification in the sandbox but I have to double check

Immortality Mori should get types 1,2,3,4 and I think type 5 was talked about? Type 7 I think is reserved for only Mori in Nirvana because he exists as a spirit there but it shouldn’t apply to his physical body no

I agree on the changing to nigh omniscience tbh

Time travel I think is from Mori being able to traverse through points in time like the past

Multilocation I think has a justification in the sandbox but I have to double check

Immortality Mori should get types 1,2,3,4 and I think type 5 was talked about? Type 7 I think is reserved for only Mori in Nirvana because he exists as a spirit there but it shouldn’t apply to his physical body no
There is not justification about Type 5. Type 7 is not, Basically he just lost his physical body and become a spirit and also it's Incorporeality

And Omnipresent must remove from range, there is no Omnipresent Range also change to Likely Low Multiverse

There is not justification about Type 5. Type 7 is not, Basically he just lost his physical body and become a spirit and also it's Incorporeality

And Omnipresent must remove from range, there is no Omnipresent Range also change to Likely Low Multiverse
Mhm interesting stuff happening here. Cough go 2b l L1-c
We’ve explained immortality already.
Type 7 includes characters who can live without their physical bondage or body and mori body is just a vessel he can keep existing as spiritual entitie upon dying.
type 5 I think someone explain it as mori existing outside the samsara cycle which is life and death and rebirth. Or something like that don’t remember much
And I had a better reason for Multilocation which was way more concrete. And I think we already have incor

And like I said before remove immeasurable from lifting aswell
neither do I think azontr should be something like a Admin
Anyway back to the grind.

Oh wait here’s a better reason for ovens argument for lifting
when mori basically holding the temple he’s basically carrying a universe 🤷‍♂️ just use that reasoning instead of Buddha
word just thought about it y’all gave him type 7 size for it so should it was Ight.

Gotcha. I thought being a spirit like that qualified as type 7 but I guess it’s not. I’ll apply the changes now

Gotcha. I thought being a spirit like that qualified as type 7 but I guess it’s not. I’ll apply the changes now
Smply for immo 7. If you're dead and you become a spirit entities, zombie or undead etc and continue will alive you will get that. In Mori case, he is not dead, just lost his physical body and become spiritual entities to govern the universe

Smply for immo 7. If you're dead and you become a spirit entities, zombie or undead etc and continue will alive you will get that. In Mori case, he is not dead, just lost his physical body and become spiritual entities to govern the universe
So would Xuangzang get immortality type 7 cause she did die but still was alive as a spirit entity who also governs the universe? And would this scale to Mori

Don’t understand the first part
but I think when mori leaves his body its would be dead or consider dead seeing how he’s going to the afterlife life etc
neither do I think he can go back to his original form

Last edited:
So, when can do CRT now since Ovens already take over it to you?

After full chapter out in webtoon?
Yeah, I think we need to wait like 1 more week until everything important has been made publicly available so probably then.

I’m gonna go look over the series for a bit to see if there’s any abilities we missed to add to the list of borrowed powers or other abilities anyone wants to argue for that need to be added to Mori’s new nirvana key.

Oh yeah I’m also gonna change the omniscience to likely nigh omniscient instead since I think that’s more proper if that’s all good with everyone too

So no 5,7
Unless there’s an argument for type 5 then no. Type 7, maybe cause I think since Xuangzang got type 7 due to being a sprit in Nirvana I think it should also scale to Mori since being a spirit in Nirvana seems to be be unrestricted to if you’re physical body actually dies or not.

Unless there’s an argument for type 5 then no. Type 7, maybe cause I think since Xuangzang got type 7 due to being a sprit in Nirvana I think it should also scale to Mori since being a spirit in Nirvana seems to be be unrestricted to if you’re physical body actually dies or not.
Xuanzang before that she is already dead, meanwhile Mori no. I don't think that scaling will works

Chapter 569 will out 2 December, so yeah we can do CRT after that out

Back