• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

I asked Smth before but it got ignored...

Does anyone know what the hell is up with the whole skyscraper/ divine realm confusion?

There are many confusing things about it:
1. Many characters in the series calls the divine realm the skyscraper (which is ofc a building consisting of many "worlds" inside of a planet)

2. In the chapter of Satan's backstory, we see that the divine realm looks exactly the same as the skyscraper.

3. Apparently Mori doesn't know the skyscraper despite being in before and conquering the divine realm before, so...
Are they different or the same???
Skyscrapers=divine realms. This was actually stated by Ilpyo right before Mori returned to the human world during ragnarok.

Skyscrapers=divine realms. This was actually stated by Ilpyo right before Mori returned to the human world during ragnarok.
When? I need the scans.

Also the problem with this is that the divine realm is a universe, the skyscraper is not.

When? I need the scans.

Also the problem with this is that the divine realm is a universe, the skyscraper is not.
Here

The divine realm is usually referring to the spaces inside those pocket dimension. Like masters of the first heavenly realm being the 1st layer of the skyscraper.

Though the dimensions as a whole exist in a completely separate universe yes.

Here

The divine realm is usually referring to the spaces inside those pocket dimension. Like masters of the first heavenly realm being the 1st layer of the skyscraper.

So is the whole divine realm just inside a planet? 💀💀

Here

I thought the divine realm is a separate universe since it has a different time flow.

Also some places in the divine realm don't look anything like in the skyscraper

Here

Chapter 286 btw

How do you not know this???
Nah that can't be it. As i said the divine realm has been called an entire world on multiple occasions and world in GoH almost always equals dimension or universe, it can't be that a place that has a separate time flow is just a place inside those floors in the planet.

I'm still very confused.

So is the whole divine realm just inside a planet? 💀💀
No, the skyscraper is just the place the gods reside in. Which has their own subsets of dimensions which is also included in the divine or heavenly realm.

The heavenly realm as a whole is the wider universe including the skyscrapers which has their own subset of dimensions.

And then there’s Sage’s Realm which is also a universe but has Oreaguk aka sage’s wolrd.

edit: fixed the link.

Nah that can't be it. As i said the divine realm has been called an entire world on multiple occasions and world in GoH almost always equals dimension or universe, it can't be that a place that has a separate time flow is just a place inside those floors in the planet.

I'm still very confused.
It’s fiction, there’s some stories where universes exists in a shoebox?

No, the skyscraper is just the place the gods reside in. Which has their own subsets of dimensions which is also included in the divine or heavenly realm.

The heavenly realm as a whole is the wider universe including the skyscrapers which has their own subset of dimensions.

And then there’s Sage’s Realm which is also a universe but has Oreaguk aka sage’s wolrd.
So let me get this straight, the skyscraper inside that planet is just a physical copy of the skyscraper inside the divine realm, right? And it also has 10 000 floors aka dimensions

And why doesn’t mori have destroying the divine realm listed in his feats. And the divine realm is really just a name where ever the gods reside.

It’s fiction, there’s some stories where universes exists in a shoebox?
I hope you know what that would mean if there was literally 10 thousand universes inside that planet.... Then Mori destroying 993 of them would be absurd. What @Maitreya said makes more sense.

So let me get this straight, the skyscraper inside that planet is just a physical copy of the skyscraper inside the divine realm, right? And it also has 10 000 floors aka dimensions
I fixed the link if that helps any.

The skyscraper is basically a planet that houses the gods inside of its floors. which the floors have separate dimensions to them. This realm or realms exist outside in a completely separate universe from the human world. Just like the Sage’s realm. That’s the heavenly realm. All the dimensions inside the actual universe which the gods live in.

The skyscraper is basically a planet that houses the gods inside of its floors. which the floors have separate dimensions to them. This realm or realms exist outside in a completely separate universe from the human world. Just like the Sage’s realm. That’s the heavenly realm. All the dimensions inside the actual universe which the gods live in.
Bro this shit is so confusing tf LMAO (May only be for me tho)

Should be considered dc/ap not just weight where are those anyways. Lowkey don’t get why mori has separate pages Mori Dan is just mori Jin it’s confirm be all be one after mori stop rejecting himself.

I see now, so... Whew

The floors inside the planet have 10 000 of them and they all have a gate, which leads to the actual dimension in the divine realm in a separate universe.

is that right?

Should be considered dc/ap not just weight where are those anyways. Lowkey don’t get why mori has separate pages Mori Dan is just mori Jin it’s confirm be all be one after mori stop rejecting himself.
I thought I heard the profiles might be combined? Idk

I personally think the profiles being split up makes it infinitely more organized TBH. No idea how combining the profiles really helps.

I see now, so... Whew

The floors inside the planet have 10 000 of them and they all have a gate, which leads to the actual dimension in the divine realm in a separate universe.

is that right?
they all haven’t shown to have gates it’s a good assumption seeing the monsters travel through the floors. All floors should be consider dimensions/world/universes. even the higher floors shown to house skies.

I personally think the profiles being split up makes it infinitely more organized TBH. No idea how combining the profiles really helps.
Actually that is a valid point tbh lol. Just being able to click the profiles of Mori Jin, Mori Hui, and Mori Dan and have it fix more compactly does feel better.

they all haven’t shown to have gates it’s a good assumption seeing the monsters travel through the floors. All floors should be consider dimensions/world/universes. even the higher floors shown to house skies.
They have been, the 6th owners body was a gate to the next one actually which required 4D Logic

Actually that is a valid point tbh lol. Just being able to click the profiles of Mori Jin, Mori Hui, and Mori Dan and have it fix more compactly does feel better.
Ikr? Combining them would be like combining 3 entire profiles worth of info into one, which would just look so clunky and horrible.

I thought I heard the profiles might be combined? Idk
Would be great If mori had all his feats listed on one profile instead of switching
some people who never actually read goh migh try to look him up on vsbw and mostly likely get on Mori Jin and don’t know about Mori Dan profile and they might think he caps at solar.

Mori hui having his own page is fine he’s actually should be consider different

Also they have been called dimensions/worlds/universes, yes.

But the dimensions (except the last 7) inside that planet are all connected.

Also they have been called dimensions/worlds/universes, yes.

But the dimensions (except the last 7) inside that planet are all connected.
You’re making this confusing how are thousands of floors connected from what I remember the only thing the last 7 floors has from the top is owners of worlds/guardians it should be considered the top floors have they’re own way of moving between.

The only reason the last 7 had guards is to stop the gods who weren’t actually consider gods to entire you have to prove yourself to live in the divine realm.
Idk bruh I'm bouts make a cosmology discussion thread with @PowerToScale
goh cosmology should have a blog like I said

Last edited:
Mori hui having his own page is fine he’s actually should be consider different
Just looks nicer bro. Plus it’s easier.

If you want to look at Mori Jin’s feats you just click on his profile and if you want to look at Mori Dan’s feats you just do a simple click on his profile.

Otherwise you just have to scroll down and down and sort through each and every key. It’s just better.

Back