• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

This is type 4 which I was already slightly agreeing with not 3 sigh I’m just gonna ignore it like that other things I don’t full agree with. I would like â explanation tho. And are y’all ganna provide images to the words in the sandbox (I know there’s time for that later)

Mori got his shoulders pierced before by Jagel literally in the first 100 chapters as a human, his heart got penetrated with a cross that constantly drains his energy by Mubong.

He easily should have type 2
Type 2 is for when you can continue living even without vital body parts like Deadpool being ripped in half or Wolverine having nothing but his skeleton and brain. It is not for characters that will eventually die without vital organs but can live far longer than they are supposed to.

Type 2 is for when you can continue living even without vital body parts like Deadpool being ripped in half or Wolverine having nothing but his skeleton and brain. It is not for characters that will eventually die without vital organs but can live far longer than they are supposed to.
There was no indication that Mori was gonna die when his heart was hit with the cross, sure he was being drained continuously as the fight goes on, but he was not affected by it before that.

And still Supreme God (Power Restored) should have that type of immortality as he still literally has the national treasure that sealed his powers into the cross in his heart given by Taejin Park.

That’s isn’t what the definition of type 2 say

Ehh I don’t get.
The definition of acasulity type 3 is “Characters with this type of Acausality are incredibly difficult to kill, as other versions of themselves - from other points in time and/or from other universes - can survive the destruction of the "original" and act in their place. This also grants them immunity to changes in the past.” Since mori is shown to have other versions of himself in different points of time, he has type 3

The definition of acasulity type 3 is “Characters with this type of Acausality are incredibly difficult to kill, as other versions of themselves - from other points in time and/or from other universes - can survive the destruction of the "original" and act in their place. This also grants them immunity to changes in the past.” Since mori is shown to have other versions of himself in different points of time, he has type 3
Oh I see.

Was just looking at mori's intelligence
It says "Genius in combat, average otherwise. Mori isnt much of an intellectual"
I beg to differ
When mori hui was filling in for mori jin. Hui had to study to catch up as mori was a straight A student

Was just looking at mori's intelligence
It says "Genius in combat, average otherwise. Mori isnt much of an intellectual"
I beg to differ
When mori hui was filling in for mori jin. Hui had to study to catch up as mori was a straight A student
It's something I had noticed aswell. While combat is indeed where his intelligence shines most, he is definitely not just "average" in other fields.

I just realized that unironically, Mori's best hax isn't any of his offensive hax, but his aura. The moment a match starts, if the opponent doesn't have supernatural willpower or resistance to empathic manip, Mori just makes them pray to him.

I just realized that unironically, Mori's best hax isn't any of his offensive hax, but his aura. The moment a match starts, if the opponent doesn't have supernatural willpower or resistance to empathic manip, Mori just makes them pray to him.
I noticed that too, and don't forget his aura is statistic amps him if they pray and are willing to surrender and give power to him.

And the Smurf haxes keep piling on.

My man also has like quadruple layered time stop and like 4D resistance negation. The like higher dimensional haxes really do be crazy.

Little bit of a side note though but we’re adding the first letter to Mori’s weapon list right?

I know about the aura shit.

I'm asking about the "quadruple layered time stop and resistance negation" lol.

I know about the aura shit.

I'm asking about the "quadruple layered time stop and resistance negation" lol.
Mori’s got time stop that worked on Mujin even though there was the one sage Mori with “triple layered time stop” that failed against even just the fairies.

And the resistance negation is on his profile. It’s like from negating Mujin’s rejection of the karma.

The afterword dropped today. Just the authors thoughts and various fan arts, a really good one of Mori holding the galaxy. besides that seems nothing new.

image.png

Did... the author really just.... confirm Mori turning off the universe?!? He didn't deny nor question it... 💀 💀

image.png

Did... the author really just.... confirm Mori turning off the universe?!? He didn't deny nor question it... 💀 💀
In fact he's confirming it by saying "I drew the scene in question and wrote the lines. Briefly. Turned off.

His ideology is like since Satan is the strongest it would be logical that Mori would need that much power (something like that)

Back