• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

In fact he's confirming it by saying "I drew the scene in question and wrote the lines. Briefly. Turned off.

His ideology is like since Satan is the strongest it would be logical that Mori would need that much power (something like that)
Just because he didn't deny or question it doesn't mean it's true lol.
As I said, he's confirming it by his own words, if he isn't saying it did happen, what else could he mean?

image.png

Did... the author really just.... confirm Mori turning off the universe?!? He didn't deny nor question it... 💀 💀
lmao

He's talking about how the lines were a good expression for the mood he wanted to portray for Satan as the "strongest in the universe". Not that Mori legitimately turned off the universe.

Just because he didn't deny or question it doesn't mean it's true lol.
He said it turn off for him he didn’t deny it he saying he knows some people didn’t think it turned off and that’s okay for him. didnt the vsbw say if only the author confirmed that the universe off.

He's talking about how the lines were a good expression for the mood he wanted to portray for Satan as the "strongest in the universe". Not that Mori legitimately turned off the universe.
I just realized it was not literal but rather now confirmed to be narrative and like a way to express and end a chapter.

He said it turn off for him he didn’t deny it he saying he knows some people didn’t think it turned off and that’s okay for him. didnt the vsbw say if only the author confirmed that the universe off.
Again, simply because he didn't deny it does not make it true.

We’ve been explaining the same haxs over and over again for sometime now. I thinks that’s what he means
We not ganna explain every time mori used an ability right and gain it. if it’s already listed I’ve look hard and mori basically has every haxs on vsbw aswell the only important one he doesn’t have is Transduality.

We not ganna explain every time mori used an ability right and gain it. if it’s already listed I’ve look hard and mori basically has every haxs on vsbw aswell the only important one he doesn’t have is Transduality.
He still has some form of duality, not trans but he can use dualities.

Again, simply because he didn't deny it does not make it true.
So what in the weebtoon the sun only turn off for you and vsbw interpretation off the feat the sun and stars for them.
the author confirm that universe turned off for him but he isn’t deny it? lmao.
Hes saying he basically didn’t know how represent it to the readers but explain his intentions with the scene for them being that strong .

So what in the weebtoon the sun only turn off for you and vsbw interpretation off the feat the sun and stars for them.
Hes saying he basically didn’t know how represent it to the readers but explain his intentions with the scene for them being that strong .
No, he's not saying that, it's rather an out-lier or a hyperbole still, Yongje literally explained that he wrote that bc it sounded cool since the whole "strongest in the universe" narrative is happening for Satan, therefore it's not lieral.

Where u get that.
""I confess at that time I was very happy with the lines. A fight against the strongest in the Universe"

Mori kicks out the sun and a few stars and the screen goes dark and the text appers "the Universe turned off for a moment" talking abt Satan and his power coming to an end when Mori kicks him away along with the sun as his power comes from it.

Last edited:
And with an showing
No, he's not saying that, it's rather an out-lier or a hyperbole still, Yongje literally explained that he wrote that bc it sounded cool since the whole "strongest in the universe" narrative is happening for Satan, therefore it's not lieral.
he said it was suitable, not that it be cool against in a fight against the strongest. Satan part is completely irrelevant ngl it’s not like satan is the creator verse confirming anything I don’t think we needed any confirmation on Satan being the strongest i think everyone knew it’s satan character. I mean some people still think Buddha and Satan is debatable topic beside that the author saying he drew the scene in question but he also gave his intentions

Last edited:
Yongje simply thought it was a really cool line, it was just hyperbolic and/or a metaphore. "That day, the universe really shut down (for me)" means that what he thought was cool wasn't for the readers.

Yongje simply thought it was a really cool line, it was just hyperbolic and/or a metaphore. "That day, the universe really shut down (for me)" means that what he thought was cool wasn't for the readers.
Don’t know where y’all are getting this 💀 but sure

I don't think you actually understand what's going on.

Exactly, I was like "Did Yongje really just confirm the feat"? But then quickly after realised what it meant, still nothing denies the fact it's hyperbolic.
Hyperbolic, when the author himself said his intentions of the statement.

Sure but I’m the one who’s saying he thought it look “cool” like a 4 grader 💀💀 when he saying he wanted to represent strength but ok.
You're not understanding that Yongje simply wanted to be poetic by saying "The Universe turned off" and wanting to close off the chapter with that metaphor, it's still very hyperbolic and clearly an out-lier.

Wait we know there basically Infinite timelines in GOH right?

From stuff like the alternate Mori's and Dean's Almighty ability

So if Mori transcends all of that and basically everything in verse wouldn't that make him High 2-A or maybe even Low 1-C since he transcends Tathagata who I am pretty sure already basically transcended the cosmology no?

You're not understanding that Yongje simply wanted to be poetic by saying "The Universe turned off" and wanting to close off the chapter with that metaphor, it's still very hyperbolic and clearly an out-lier.
Nothing he says shows that he wanted to be poetic or wanted it to be taken metaphorically. He wanted to represent the strengths of the strongest as said. He also was looking at the reaction of the people, which people were saying this actually didn’t happened etc. and then he said it actually turn off for him but he drew it questionable. But it what it is.

Nothing he says shows that he wanted to be poetic or wanted it to be taken metaphorically. He wanted to represent the strengths of the strongest as said. He also was looking at the reaction of the people, which people were saying this actually didn’t happened etc. and then he said it actually turn off for him but he drew it questionable. But it what it is.
Man, what???? The statement "the Universe actually turned off for me" was bc he was feeling very overwhelmed by people's reactions of how powerful and absurd he's making these characters as they misunderstood. He even says "The cause for the shock was the gap between my confidence and the people's reactions" meaning his intention was not at all for the real universe to turn off.

Man I can't tell if you're trolling or if you just have the reading comprehension of a gnat.

He didn't mean to say that they literally turned off the universe. It was a metaphorical expression that Yongje used in hopes of conveying the scale of the fight and the strength of Satan as an antagonist.

As soon as the last few chapters come out Imma speed re-read through all of GOH to compile the feats and shit
If you’re talking about the chapters waiting to be free I’d probably recommend doing that now if you’re gonna because all that’s left in the fast pass is just the epilogue stuff, but the main series is over now and still completely free.

And once the epilogue does get translated and is out for the public they might just lock all of goh under payment like webtoon does with all of its completed series.

Man I can't tell if you're trolling or if you just have the reading comprehension of a gnat.

He didn't mean to say that they literally turned off the universe. It was a metaphorical expression that Yongje used in hopes of conveying the scale of the fight and the strength of Satan as an antagonist.
ignoring you I’m just repeating myself to you. “He didn’t really mean to say” it wouldn’t be taken metaphorically cause the author states his intentions behind his scenes. expression are actions aswell I could express my hatred For you my blocking you.
Man, what???? The statement "the Universe actually turned off for me" was bc he was feeling very overwhelmed by people's reactions of how powerful and absurd he's making these characters as they misunderstood. He even says "The cause for the shock was the gap between my confidence and the people's reactions" meaning his intention was not at all for the real universe to turn off.
Or he’s explaining what actually happened on the day. seeing how people were thinking it was absurd or it was comical. “The cause for the shock was the gap between my confidence and the people's reactions" can be taken as the same way he was shook people thought it was absurd for the action.

I asked Smth before but it got ignored...

Does anyone know what the hell is up with the whole skyscraper/ divine realm confusion?

There are many confusing things about it:
1. Many characters in the series calls the divine realm the skyscraper (which is ofc a building consisting of many "worlds" inside of a planet)

2. In the chapter of Satan's backstory, we see that the divine realm looks exactly the same as the skyscraper.

3. Apparently Mori doesn't know the skyscraper despite being in before and conquering the divine realm before, so...
Are they different or the same???

Back