• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

In speed you said mori is mftl+ due to him being able to travel from the edges of the universe to earth. Wouldn’t that be infinite speed since it’s stated that the goh universe is expanding infinitely and since it’s expanding infinitely, mori would have to exceed the infinite expansion rate of the universe to even reach the edge of it?
It wouldn't grant infinite because "infinitely expanding" is still finite and would take infinite time to become infinite and since that time hasn't been covered its still a finite universe 👍🏼

It wouldn't grant infinite because "infinitely expanding" is still finite and would take infinite time to become infinite and since that time hasn't been covered its still a finite universe 👍🏼
huh? Definition of infinite is never ending or endless . It’s already expanding with no end which what infinite is. you don’t need infinite time to reach infinite which is never ending.

huh? Definition of infinite is never ending or endless . It’s already expanding with no end which what infinite is. you don’t need infinite time to reach infinite which is never ending.
Infinitely expanding means it will continue to expand without an end it's a continuous action it's not done yet
If it was stated that the universe is infinite or it expanded till it became infinite then its a different case...its already infinite
You get?
As much as I want infinite speed mori this won't grant🤷🏽‍♂️

Infinitely expanding means it will continue to expand without an end it's a continuous action it's not done yet
If it was stated that the universe is infinite or it expanded till it became infinite then its a different case...its already infinite
You get?
As much as I want infinite speed mori this won't grant🤷🏽‍♂️
It will Continue to expand that’s why it will cause the universe harm it won’t stop unless mori himself puts an end to the infinite expansion .
Something can grow infinitely for a finite time I’ve read many pieces of fiction where that’s the case
but mori would have to reach the end of the infinite expansion in a finite time in that time period so he could put a end to it cause it wont stop grow infinitely
in which make him fit for infinite speed it doesn’t matter if it ends somewhere in the future it still in the process of growing infinitely in the time mori is reaching the far edges of something growing infinitely . Just my piece on infinity

Last edited:
It will Continue to expand that’s why it will cause to the universe harm it won’t stop unless mori himself puts an end to the infinite expansion .
Something can grow infinitely for a finite time I’ve read many pieces of fiction where that’s the case
but mori would have to reach the end of the infinite expansion in a finite time in that time period so he could put a end to it cause it wont stop grow infinitely
in which make him fit for infinite speed it doesn’t matter if it ends somewhere in the future it still in the process of growing infinitely in the time mori is reaching the far edges of something grow infinitely at that time. Just my piece on infinity
Something can expand infinitely without being infinite. Expanding infinitely is a rate of expansion, not infinity itself. You can expand at a rate of 1 cm per 1000 years and it would still be considered "expanding infinitely" and you wouldn't need infinite speed to catch up to that.

What? Mori is basically dead? He’s in spiritual form? free from physical bondage? supposedly in heaven? Which is the after life basically? when he reaches having nirvana. Type 7 (This includes characters who can keep existing as spiritual entities upon dying)

How is type 2 something hard to grass it basic forms of immortality?
Actually tell me when Mori has shown that he can continue living without his vital organs.

What? Mori is basically dead? He’s in spiritual form? free from physical bondage? supposedly in heaven? Which is the after life basically? when he reaches having nirvana. Type 7 (This includes characters who can keep existing as spiritual entities upon dying)
Mori can't die, that's not even on the table for him. Type 7 are for actual zombies.

Something can expand infinitely without being infinite. Expanding infinitely is a rate of expansion, not infinity itself. You can expand at a rate of 1 cm per 1000 years and it would still be considered "expanding infinitely" and you wouldn't need infinite speed to catch up to that.
Sure
Actually tell me when Mori has shown that he can continue living without his vital organs.
when he leaves his physical bondage Form? He wouldn’t have organs I think or need those 💀

Last edited:
Mori can't die, that's not even on the table for him. Type 7 are for actual zombies.
It’s says it’s for spiritual characters who don’t need a body mori wouldn’t have his body when ascends. He would fit for type 7 according to it.

Also could someone tell me wtf is going on with the whole skyscraper and the divine realm confusion?

We know that the skyscraper is inside of a celestial body (a planet) and has 1000 floors, which are arguable if they are pocket-dimensions or not.

We also know it's the physical habitat of the divine realm. That's all okay....

But then the divine realm have also been said go have 1000 floors, and each of them are actually dimensions as shown. And they often call the divine realm skyscraper (the one divine realm that's not inside of a planet and is actually a different space time...

And also the divine realm has been shown to appear to look exactly the same as the skyscraper that's inside of a planet, when they showed Satan's origins...

I'm very confused.

Mori has literally had enormous spikes jammed through his torso since BEFORE he even got his memories back, literally in the first few hundred chapters.

Tf u mean he don't have Type 2

It will Continue to expand that’s why it will cause the universe harm it won’t stop unless mori himself puts an end to the infinite expansion .
I'm not talking about fairies I'm talking about the universe. But even with the fairies unless they shoe or state that they eventually multiplied to be infinite within a finite time it won't grant
If that's the case then it's infinite speed normally covering infinite distance within a finite time grabts infinite speed
You're mistaken infinite expansion means its still expanding and what are you talking about the universe or the fairies? I'm having a hard time reading this
If it's the universe then no reaching the edge of it infinitely expanding isn't infinite speed It just means he's faster than the rate of the expansion and since the rate of expansion speed is unknown you can't jump to conclusions and call it

I can grow infinitely but the speed at which I grow isn't infinite too it can be 1 feet per second or so(just an analogy)
That's the point if the speed of expansion isn't infinite then it won't grant infinite speed for mori

I'm not talking about fairies I'm talking about the universe. But even with the fairies unless they shoe or state that they eventually multiplied to be infinite within a finite time it won't grant

If that's the case then it's infinite speed normally covering infinite distance within a finite time grabts infinite speed

You're mistaken infinite expansion means its still expanding and what are you talking about the universe or the fairies? I'm having a hard time reading this
If it's the universe then no reaching the edge of it infinitely expanding isn't infinite speed It just means he's faster than the rate of the expansion and since the rate of expansion speed is unknown you can't jump to conclusions and call it

I can grow infinitely but the speed at which I grow isn't infinite too it can be 1 feet per second or so(just an analogy)
That's the point if the speed of expansion isn't infinite then it won't grant infinite speed for mori
Mori talking about the universe not the fairies but just forget it

Mori got his shoulders pierced before by Jagel literally in the first 100 chapters as a human, his heart got penetrated with a cross that constantly drains his energy by Mubong.

He easily should have type 2

Back