• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

Ok bro đź’€ all I'm saying you being rude on multiple occasions to multiple users for no reason (while they were just discussing their opinions)... That should tell u why they banned u. But idk much, also this is a GOH thread so please stop arguing about irrelevant stuff here.
Where your double standards at but anyways Y’all opinions suck don’t put it in the public please
sad to say y’all in the goh fandom
And there’s many reasons.

Where your double standards at but anyways Y’all opinions suck don’t put it in the public please
sad to say y’all in the goh fandom
And there’s many reasons.
Those opinions were discussed between Godlike, and a few other ppl. Never meant to be released to the public. Also you trash talk us when you literally join the server just to hate on people's opinions.

Learn to respect others' opinions. You can talk to godlike Abt 5D Mori here in whatever tone you want but that server does not support trash talkers. Thank you, now move on.

Why are you guys fighting over this lol, stopped getting out of topic and let's just discussed about the upcoming revision instead.

Btw what resistance will Mubong have when he resisted Karma? Reality Warping? Time Reversal?

And also, does the last giant blue star explosion destroyed the galaxy? Since it looks like Mori recreated the whole galaxy because of it.

Btw what resistance will Mubong have when he resisted Karma? Reality Warping? Time Reversal?

And also, does the last giant blue star explosion destroyed the galaxy? Since it looks like Mori recreated the whole galaxy because of it.
Actually about galaxy stuff we don't need that (maybe need for some reason stuff), we can Scaling Nirvana Mori to Low 2-C or 2-C rather than 3-C

Actually about galaxy stuff we don't need that (maybe need for some reason stuff), we can Scaling Nirvana Mori to Low 2-C or 2-C rather than 3-C
Well it's good for some plus reasoning in the Low 2-C ratings since he recreated the galaxy easily, and maybe for additional speed as well if we can calc the explosion?

Oh wait, i forgot, actually mori destroy second blue Giant star until explosion look like destroyed the galaxy is before Nirvana mode, and yes we can Scaling another key for Mori like key "The God of High School" in 3-C maybe. But yeah, better wait for calc so we can know what the result is

Nirvana Mori
pfvfAvi.png

I wouldn't say that's a resistance, I would say it grants him low-godly regeneration since he survived Mori erasing him from existence (if we r talking about the same thing even)

Why are you guys fighting over this lol, stopped getting out of topic and let's just discussed about the upcoming revision instead.
[/QUOTE]
Ignoring those creatures, losing brain cells from them.Everything they say is detrimental to my brain.

Ignoring those creatures, losing brain cells from them.Everything they say is detrimental to my brain.
[/QUOTE]
Everyone stopped and bro brought it back đź’€ đź’€ đź’€

[/QUOTE]
Why you still pressed? If you gon complain and whine just leave🤷🏾

Y'all I just noticed something, so Mori's emptiness kick purified the universe, right? And malice and everything was sucked in. Then how come the fairies did not die still? Xuanzang mentions that the fairies still exist, do they not have any malice in them? And why did he even need to leave earth if he can purify the Universe?

Also, these statements:
unknown.png

I don't think they should be taken literally, it's like me saying sleep and awake. There is no evidence he purified these dualities, at most it shows he governs over these dualities, which is more provable.

My explanation for why he didn't purify and fix the crack is that he wasn't aiming for the whole dimension, only what's inside the universe, and he left out space-time, which has the crack. It's a 3D feat.
But for the rest idk what to say.
If it cannot be explained and even my explanation cannot be applied to why he didn't fix the crack then it could be a possible downgrade on his hax for him.

What about nirvana mori's speed?
Since he's free from all physical restraints shouldn't speed and distance not matter?

What about nirvana mori's speed?
Since he's free from all physical restraints shouldn't speed and distance not matter?
I was thinking that since he transcends time-space he should be immeasurable speed aswell. But besides that there's not really much, higher into MFTL+ is what we can give him

Y'all I just noticed something, so Mori's emptiness kick purified the universe, right? And malice and everything was sucked in. Then how come the fairies did not die still? Xuanzang mentions that the fairies still exist, do they not have any malice in them? And why did he even need to leave earth if he can purify the Universe?

Also, these statements:
unknown.png

I don't think they should be taken literally, it's like me saying sleep and awake. There is no evidence he purified these dualities, at most it shows he governs over these dualities, which is more provable.

My explanation for why he didn't purify and fix the crack is that he wasn't aiming for the whole dimension, only what's inside the universe, and he left out space-time, which has the crack. It's a 3D feat.
If it cannot be explained and even my explanation cannot be applied to why he didn't fix the crack then it could be a possible downgrade on his hax for him.
If I'm not wrong those fairies are outside the universe and coming in from the crack in the dimension that Mori and Mubong made right?

If I'm not wrong those fairies are outside the universe and coming in from the crack in the dimension that Mori and Mubong made right?
It's not clear, it was never explained how that crack was made, Xaunzang said it was from Mori's and Mubong's fight but nothing can be proven. But yeah, I think the fairies simply didn't die bc there is survival instinct in them which was not purified since it's only malice, and the universe. That's my guess, other than that idk.

I was thinking that since he transcends time-space he should be immeasurable speed aswell. But besides that there's not really much, higher into MFTL+ is what we can give him
Hmm so his peak speed is still the ragnarok calc
He transcendence time-space and you're giving him 2C?~đź‘€

Still MFTL+, nah it's not would grant you infinite even immeasurable, at least Self-Sustenance (Types 2 & 3)
In chapter 569 Mori says that the universe in every outer corner is expanding, and he needs to stop it (why it is unclear) but if tht's the case that means mori has been to multiple edges, we need to calculate that.

Also, these statements:
unknown.png

Fairies were sucked into different dimensions too remember. Which explains why they come back as they’re described as cracking through the dimension.

Also that page can absolutely be taken literally since dualities have been emphasized and use prior in GoH, namely by Mujin plus it’s also purely in line with the Nirvana narrative as dualities is a big part of that as well.

Fairies were sucked into different dimensions too remember. Which explains why they come back as they’re described as cracking through the dimension.

Also that page can absolutely be taken literally since dualities have been emphasized and use prior in GoH, namely by Mujin plus it’s also purely in line with the Nirvana narrative as dualities is a big part of that as well.
Not all the fairies were sucked in, remember that, some were left out.

That later seems fine yeah, I forgot Mujin used dualities literally.

Not all the fairies were sucked in, remember that, some were left out.

That later seems fine yeah, I forgot Mujin used dualities literally.
It actually kind of doesn’t matter how many fairies went in because they divide infinitely. So even a couple colonies going in means they’ll just keep multiplying.

But I don’t think we ever saw anymore fairies in the actual main universe. Pretty sure they all got annihilated from the targeted nebula thunderbolt.

Also since they said they were breaking into the dimension? I figured they must be the ones from outside the dimension.

Back