• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

Mori being above all of creation which the cosmology of goh is at least 2C
I have been following the series and I know what evidence it has btw i just need a sum up of the feats/statements as evidence being shown.
Can you send me the scan (or scans) that says that?

I have been following the series and I know what evidence it has btw i just need a sum up of the feats/statements as evidence being shown.
Can you send me the scan (or scans) that says that?
They’re mostly from the raws so you’d have to screenshot them and then translate the screenshots. I’m probably gonna end up doing something like that in the near future when we can fully upgrade Mori so I’ll send the stuff to you then.

if that is the reason then can we upgrade him to 5D

because above all creation means he is above the 4D logic thing from the seventh dimension : )
Right now he’s a solid 2C/ low 2C at worst.

In the future we can work on more upgrades like up to 2B I know some people wanna go for low 1C too

But for now we gotta do the baby steps.

Does mori now have immortality negation since he negated tathagata’s ability to reincarnate? Plus didn’t mori negate Satan’s resurrection by taking 1 and three fifths of his life? I think mori should have immortality negation

Btw, does Mori have Reality Manipulation by the statement of him being able to completelly defy the order of things or something else?

Anyway about raw actually we don't need to wait for webtoon translation, is not we have official translation Thread?

it will be faster through that for CRT

We actually do need to wait for webtoon translation because other supporter or knowledgeable members in GOH doesn't always read the raws and prefers to wait on the official release.

Anyway about raw actually we don't need to wait for webtoon translation, is not we have official translation Thread?

it will be faster through that for CRT
I agree with this, plus also as some people like Godlike and LIFE said here, the translations are really off and often bad

Also, how is Mori immeasurable speed? 💀 I saw someone posted here that Mori is immeasurable speed. Can't tell who

What shit evidence?
He literally sees the timeline as flat surfaces
And no its not a representation since he was able to influence it to some extent
It's pretty clear
Uh dude, this is not how you get higher dimensional existence lol, the mods gonna rejected your CRT fast as ****. Even Madoka got a better 5 dimensional feats than that, she saw the entire multiverse like a film, and she still get rejected.

Uh dude, this is not how you get higher dimensional existence lol, the mods gonna rejected your CRT fast as ****. Even Madoka got a better 5 dimensional feats than that, she saw the entire multiverse like a film, and she still get rejected.
Ignore him or her it’s goh meat riders from the discord bunch up together being clowns + theyre disgusting in that sever aswell ignore them I say. They can’t even explain the construct of a universe right far-less comprehend 5d

Ignore him or her it’s goh meat riders from the discord bunch up together being clowns + theyre disgusting in that sever aswell ignore them I say. They can’t even explain the construct of a universe right far-less comprehend 5d
Yooo dude what happened there

He also say Mori made multiple dimensions collide each other its 2-C

We don't need for Low 1-C Mori, even 2-C is more than enough.

Anyway there summary about new raw?
shit recap

Basically recap of everyone's lives that survived

It asks what happened to Taejin, Mira and Daewi's baby and what is happening with Mori who has reached Nirvana... doesn't matter it'll sort itself out.

Mori makes Taejin the next monkey king, gives her the loop

Mori leaves earth

years later Taejin is recruited for GoH and has her own Mori transformation-ish

The end

He actually choose both.

But yeah, at least we wait 2 weeks for translation webtoon and then do revission.
Yeah makes sense, so is 2-C gonna be accepted, what do u think? As u said there r rebuttals but as of rn i think it's pretty solid to say that.

And even if that somehow won't be accepted, Low 2-C is undeniable.

Also we should make a profile for Taejin. She has some cool hax and she's basically Mori 2.0 now. Mf moved in stopped time as a baby

Back