• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

Yeah makes sense, so is 2-C gonna be accepted, what do u think? As u said there r rebuttals but as of rn i think it's pretty solid to say that.

And even if that somehow won't be accepted, Low 2-C is undeniable.
2-C debatable Uni is the much easier argument to go with

I think L2C is more of a safer option, we get an explanation that Mori and Mubong fight broke the dimension and now Mori, as a Supreme God, ascended to a higher position and saw the universe as a plate of recording or something.

in the translated version it says that Mori "A being with power over nature" not the creation statement from the early translation. Although not sure which is right, good thing the raw is out

I think there’s multiple statements putting in forth the “being above all of creation” line which would entail at least 2C since that’s what the cosmology of goh is.

Maybe low 2C may be a safer option to put forth in this wiki but I think the evidence leans towards a solid 2C rating.

Ignore him or her it’s goh meat riders from the discord bunch up together being clowns + theyre disgusting in that sever aswell ignore them I say. They can’t even explain the construct of a universe right far-less comprehend 5d
Chill tf out why you so mad
First of all who can't explain what a universe is?
Secondly how is transcendence/a dimension over space-time time not 5D
Only reason it wasn't accepted was because there was "not enough evidence"(which I don't believe but wth its vsbw that's how it works 🤷🏽‍♂️)

Uh dude, this is not how you get higher dimensional existence lol, the mods gonna rejected your CRT fast as ****. Even Madoka got a better 5 dimensional feats than that, she saw the entire multiverse like a film, and she still get rejected.
I don't know about madoka neither have I watched her anime or read her manga but if I were to guess it got rejected probably because the film was just a representation of the multiverse and no the actual multiverse(just a guess)

I think there’s multiple statements putting in forth the “being above all of creation” line which would entail at least 2C since that’s what the cosmology of goh is.

Maybe low 2C may be a safer option to put forth in this wiki but I think the evidence leans towards a solid 2C rating.
Just a question
What if you're asked during the crt that how does being above all creation mean he's capable of creating or destroying the multiverse?
It could just mean he's the strongest among all creation
How will you reply a question/counter like this?

Just a question
What if you're asked during the crt that how does being above all creation mean he's capable of creating or destroying the multiverse?
Being “above” in contexts like this usually refers to transcending something right. It can’t mean he’s the “strongest in all of creation” because they’re not referring to creatures within creation, they are referring to creation itself. Which gets further signified as they are specifically talking about the universe.

Basically, because they’re not referring to the being within creation but all of creation itself as a separate thing, it can’t mean the thing that’s being proposed in opposition

Just a question
Chill tf out why you so mad
First of all who can't explain what a universe is?
Secondly how is transcendence/a dimension over space-time time not 5D
Only reason it wasn't accepted was because there was "not enough evidence"(which I don't believe but wth its vsbw that's how it works 🤷🏽‍♂️)
there's also a statement of mori ruling over the multiverse that should scale his ap multi regardless so [low 2-c] should still stand and im not mad at all lol yall are actually weird in that sever banning people for no reason , a group of yall having a ego about scaling i was reading yall forums and some of yall saying the universe is a 2d or 3d construsct than someone fixed it to 4d than you started saying hes 5d from that, some saying ahan x mori the nurses are gay i saw some of yall fantasizing about mori and daewi over one pannel saying mira thick and shit saying how it should've been yall instead. the evidnce we have can be 'argued' to get mori uni imo but yall strecthing it in that sever.

Being “above” in contexts like this usually refers to transcending something right. It can’t mean he’s the “strongest in all of creation” because they’re not referring to creatures within creation, they are referring to creation itself. Which gets further signified as they are specifically talking about the universe.

Basically, because they’re not referring to the being within creation but all of creation itself as a separate thing, it can’t mean the thing that’s being proposed in opposition
where the statement of mori being over creation anyways

there's also a statement of mori ruling over the multiverse that should scale his ap multi regardless so [low 2-c] should still stand and im not mad at all lol yall are actually weird in that sever banning people for no reason , a group of yall having a ego about scaling i was reading yall forums and some of yall saying the universe is a 2d or 3d construsct than someone fixed it to 4d
Which universe is 2D
you might have entered a wrong server or maybe they were trolling
A space-time is a 4D construct not 2D or 3D
than you started saying hes 5d from that,
I said hes 5D because he transcended space-time

And as for the rest most of it is just trolling or just a gc being a gc
Seems like you have a personal problem with the server beforehand

Which universe is 2D
you might have entered a wrong server or maybe they were trolling
A space-time is a 4D construct not 2D or 3D

I said hes 5D because he transcended space-time

And as for the rest most of it is just trolling or just a gc being a gc
Seems like you have a personal problem with the server beforehand
lmao no it was that sever i forgot my disc name yall ban me for calling out yall i was the one who fixed the garbage scaling with the universe but my comments got removed they thought i was agreeing with them when i was correcting them but when yall saw i was disagreeing with it yall ban me for no reason i didn't even say anything rude yet. i have no problem with yall sever i know yall trolls thats why i said yall should be ignored. shessh as someone who main goh the statemates are lacking there no statements about ascends or transcendences there statements i like over and i dont remember anything above but... saying mori rule the multiverse or universe can mean alot of things i can debunk the scaling myself cause its not sturdy

I think nature goes hand in hand with creation.
Either way, 2C has more evidence than just those statements, Mori has been showing much more, he was stated to "achieve a perfect balance between gods, mankind and demons" by the prophecy's own words, which Mujin should've filled but failed as it turns out Mori is the God of the Prophecy:
unknown.png

These could be interpreted as being universes: Gods are the heavenly realm (which is a different space time), Mankind is the universe (different space time) and Oraeguk aka the demons have also been called a "dimension" before, therefore having a different space time than the main universe, Mori being the perfect balance means he is the one who connects these universes, or just rules over them (stated by Xuanzang)

Or him achieving Nirvana, which is the state where you're cut off from the Universe as a whole and all it's concepts, laws. Which has been shown to be true in GOH aswell:

CuIme8oUkAEi-Lv.jpg

Here, Baek only "thought" he achieved Nirvana but he has studied books and learnt from it how Nirvana works so it shows that the verse follows the same logic on Nirvana (this would only give mori Low-2-C tier but this can be used).

Karma was stated to be an existence that carries all of creation, which is all the different space-times in GOH aswell (This was later confirmed by Xuanzang's statements):
Screenshot_20221013-190750.png

I asked someone on discord (who understands Korean) and they said that these kanji officially (without the shitty translation) means this:
unknown.png

Which means "an existence that carries (or is - this needs more explanation%investigation) all of creation, further proving he is the balance between the worlds and time spaces, essentially meaning Karma is the existence that carries creation.

Just know that I don't wanna like, desperately get mori to 2-C, I just investigated his 2-C scale, and with all this he should be with no effort in the 2-C tier imo.

Edit: We investigated it properly with his korean friend and it means this:
unknown.png

"A being who carries all of creation" with Karma.

Last edited:
where the statement of mori being over creation anyways
There’s at least 2 statements I believe. One from the narrator when Mori first attained Nirvana and one from Xuangzang when she was talking to Mori in like the last raws chapters.

And they both say things such as:
“You reaching Nirvana in a realm above the universe and all of creation.” Or something along those lines and supporting statements like how being in Nirvana also allows you to “rule over all of creation” and such, which makes sense given what Nirvana entails in Buddhism to which GoH is heavily based on actual Journey to the West.

Either way, 2C has more evidence than just those statements, Mori has been showing much more, he was stated to "achieve a perfect balance between gods, mankind and demons" by the prophecy's own words, which Mujin should've filled but failed as it turns out Mori is the God of the Prophecy:
unknown.png

These could be interpreted as being universes: Gods are the heavenly realm (which is a different space time), Mankind is the universe (different space time) and Oraeguk aka the demons have also been called a "dimension" before, therefore having a different space time than the main universe, Mori being the perfect balance means he is the one who connects these universes, or just rules over them (stated by Xuanzang)

Or him achieving Nirvana, which is the state where you're cut off from the Universe as a whole and all it's concepts, laws. Which has been shown to be true in GOH aswell:

CuIme8oUkAEi-Lv.jpg

Here, Baek only "thought" he achieved Nirvana but he has studied books and learnt from it how Nirvana works so it shows that the verse follows the same logic on Nirvana (this would only give mori Low-2-C tier but this can be used).

Karma was stated to be an existence that carries all of creation, which is all the different space-times in GOH aswell (This was later confirmed by Xuanzang's statements):
Screenshot_20221013-190750.png

I asked someone on discord (who understands Korean) and they said that these kanji officially (without the shitty translation) means this:
unknown.png

Which means "an existence that carries (or is - this needs more explanation%investigation) all of creation, further proving he is the balance between the worlds and time spaces, essentially meaning Karma is the existence that carries creation.

Just know that I don't wanna like, desperately get mori to 2-C, I just investigated his 2-C scale, and with all this he should be with no effort in the 2-C tier imo.

Edit: We investigated it properly with his korean friend and it means this:
unknown.png

"A being who carries all of creation" with Karma.
Ahh that’s where y’all got all of creation from seems solid but the whole balance between races as universe has to be satire bro.

Ahh that’s where y’all got all of creation from seems solid but the whole balance between races as universe has to be satire bro.
I mean that's why I said it can mean that, depends on how you interpret it, but either races or universes, the earlier is fix.

There’s at least 2 statements I believe. One from the narrator when Mori first attained Nirvana and one from Xuangzang when she was talking to Mori in like the last raws chapters.

And they both say things such as:
“You reaching Nirvana in a realm above the universe and all of creation.” Or something along those lines and supporting statements like how being in Nirvana also allows you to “rule over all of creation” and such, which makes sense given what Nirvana entails in Buddhism to which GoH is heavily based on actual Journey to the West.
I remember I have the scan it says he has the power to rule over all things. And the another I didn’t translate myself so I went with weebtoon not surprise they mistranslated it.

I mean that's why I said it can mean that, depends on how you interpret it, but either races or universes, the earlier is fix.
Based off interpretations I don’t get how you think like this wtf this concept of being balanced between races isn’t new how going to say universes are what he’s talking about here edited I hope you don’t bring this in the crt lol.

Based off interpretations I don’t how you think like this wtf this concept of being balanced between races isn’t new how going to say universes are what he’s talking about here edited I hope you don’t bring this in the crt lol.
Bro it's not that deep, I said it can be interpreted as whatever and I clearly won't bring it in the CRT dw, you are just being really ignorant and toxic now.

Also, fix your english, respectfully.

Bro it's not that deep, I said it can be interpreted as whatever and I clearly won't bring it in the CRT dw, you are just being really ignorant and toxic now.

You do realize I’m in yall sever right yall talking crazy, y’all just a bunch of idiots 🫡🫡

Looked I missed one word but “fix your english” sure man. I should probably reacted to y’all headcannon scaling until I got home anyways.

You do realize I’m in yall sever right yall talking crazy, y’all just a bunch of idiots 🫡🫡
Instead of throwing insults and saying "ahaha the server is bad and everyone in there is as well", please talk about the actual topic at hand. It would be preferable if you did so with an english that's easy to understand.

Instead of throwing insults and saying "ahaha the server is bad and everyone in there is as well", please talk about the actual topic at hand. It would be preferable if you did so with an english that's easy to understand.
He speakin English it’s just that he can’t put periods after each sentence🫤. Be confusing

Talk about a topic to get ban or muted for 24hrs lol nice joke man
y’all being tight ever snice I told people in here to ignore yall 💀

Obviously not referring to everyone 💀 there’s people like me who can’t stand y’all idiocy in there I just don’t care anymore cause goh ended lol . Mostly admins like you and your selected friends.

I scroll up it’s just shit show of y’all being piss y’all even agreeing with people y’all don’t like so cringe and he doesn’t like y’all either remember that.

Nothing. He was literally calling people clowns and rats. Ask karma
Idk I usually just chill in the server for the raws posted, message some people for a bit in the raws preview chat and then dip so I don’t hang around that server all too much.

In any case, as sunshine has stated before, the english translation for that sentence shouldn't be accounted for.

According to the dictionary presented in sunshine's thread, as you can see next to "삼라만상" there is the chinese word "森羅萬象" (sēn luó wàn xiàng) which makes it even more clear that it's about the universe.

The word used especially in the context of the Yin and Yang philosophy and the "易経", an old (approx. 2-3 millenia ago) Chinese text about a form of fortune-telling with bamboo sticks. It is based upon the idea and philosophy of Yin and Yang, and how they influence or cause the change of all things in the universe (=森羅万象).

Additionally, just googling this word should have a wikipedia page pop up for "Everything", like it did for me.

I may just be repeating myself and my comment may help with nothing, but I honestly just like searching up this kind of stuff for some reason.

Last edited:
Lmao that clear wasn’t a problem if it was you would’ve have ban me immediately don’t know why you’re acting like this I was it. look on disc
Ok bro 💀 all I'm saying you being rude on multiple occasions to multiple users for no reason (while they were just discussing their opinions)... That should tell u why they banned u. But idk much, also this is a GOH thread so please stop arguing about irrelevant stuff here.

Back