• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

Me watching this conversation like:

7260ad7de2d77fa3b597026aee82b391.gif

Mental illnesses are a real thing, yknow.
Oh wow can you fix your grammar “yknow” i can’t stand it fix this right now I might die and me and him already tried to see your pov and it wouldn’t make sense this why I ask you to join the vc ealier. Now I just see you’re smoking too much Zaza so everybody btw I’m not the only person in this thread who thinks this I’m the only one would I force it tho💀💀

You can believe whatever you want to believe im fine with leaving inconclusive, and letting people who read the thread have their opinions that’s fine like 2 others already believe the same thing you’re the only one arguing this point. I’m just letting @Sir_Ovens know if he’s planning on making mubong 2-c or whatever buddha should be aswell and Satan isnt on par with Buddha. Basically

Last edited:
Can you both quit it right now or I'll have to report you to the rule violations thread.

Yeah true Nirvana Mori also some got hax like

-Time Manipulation
-Body Pupettry
-Perception Manipulation
-Holy Manipulation
-Blessed
-Black Hole Creation
-Life Manipulation
-Plant Manipulation
-Power Absorption
-Yin-Yang Manipulation
-Higher Dimensional Existence
-Large Size (Type 8)
-Reality Warping
-Law Manipulation?

And every GOH powers
Also, yes Law Manipulation is really possbile for him since even lower Gods before him could make contracts (even if it doesn't exist anymore), plus he wields karma, the law of life and death, by wielding and fully being able to control karma now he gets Law Manipulation.

Guys, I have no idea if this will work or not, but I essentially gained knowledge of, and just recently got to know of how Nirvana ascended (red headband) Mori's Power-borrowing works. With the recent translations of Chap. 561, the translation calls Mori "Yelbeon"Who is a person who lead others to the path of true enlightement in Buddhist-religion.
I made a post about this on Imgur (explaining how it works):

I made it clear there that Mori's Borrowing works (because the translation mentions) in the way of them both giving their power to him via Nirvana and him lending power aka Nirvana into them bc he is Bodhisattva, aka the "God" who shall lead people into true enlightement's path.

Which would give Mori Power-bestowal based Statistics Amplification for both himself and others. (By giving them Nirvana then taking it back in the form of their borrowed power) And I think we should apply this on his profile.

Here I’ll just like post the thing again:

All of Mori’s haxes:
  • Immortality
  • Low-godly regen
  • Time stop
  • Time reversal
  • Future sight
  • Law manipulation
  • Fate manipulation
  • Illusion creation
  • Power copy
  • Control over all fundamental forces in the universe via the king
  • Transmutation to stone via looking at you
  • Transmutation to gold via damaging opponent
  • Cloning up to hundreds of quintillions of times
  • Summoning from different universes
  • Shadow manipulation
  • Can pierce/pass through anything regardless of laws of physics
  • Reality warping via the hope
  • Curse manipulation via pandora
  • Death manipulation via pandora
  • Power nullification
  • BFR and portal creation via summoning
  • Enhanced reactive evolution
  • Enhanced analytical predictions
  • Teleportation
  • Probability manipulation via Q’s joker
  • Soul manipulation via turning people to soul vapors
  • Creation
  • Tam/avarice
  • Poison manipulation
  • Resurrection
  • Attack reflection
  • Biological manipulation
Ok I think that’s everything that I can think of at the moment.
why low godly regen ?

Seems like everyone in here is fine about 2-C Mori, I think CRT will run smoothly later

I hope there is no debunk for it
There shouldn't be LMAO. I think it's pretty clear now that he's 2-C as of rn with statements (From Xuanzang herself aswell) and the dimension crack feat. Later we can root for higher tiers (Like 2-B)

There shouldn't be LMAO. I think it's pretty clear now that he's 2-C as of rn with statements (From Xuanzang herself aswell) and the dimension crack feat. Later we can root for higher tiers (Like 2-B)
Yeah, even though there is debunk for it. It easy to rebuttal it

Anyway Mubong should have new key too, since in chapter 562 his power got Absorbed by Mori and in chapter 563-564 he fight with Mori after his power got absorbed.

Maybe new key name is "Weakened"?

how did mori get the powers of his alternate uni counterparts. I thought he just absorbed the powers of everyone on earth
He didn’t? Those abilities are just listed on his profile via summoning.

Kinda wondering why through the entire fight he never used them, but may be because he was holding back.
what? He only got those powers at the very end and the powers he used when he got them were time stop, time reversal. Law manipulation, fate manipulation, and existence erasure.

what? He only got those powers at the very end and the powers he used when he got them were time stop, time reversal. Law manipulation, fate manipulation, and existence erasure.
I meant that things like mind control and shit, but all the time reversal stuff and law manip, fate manip is either via karma or nirvana

Back