• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

@LIFE, your English is literally incoherent, I genuinely cannot understand what your saying.

Can you try rewriting your comments to make them more comprehensible?

When it comes to Satan there are 3 statements about him being above Tathagata, 2 from Mori and one from the author in an interview.

When it comes to comes to statements about Daewi being equal to or above Prime Okhwang, any by the gods, pillars or other heavenly beings can't be used as it was revealed that the heavenly beings didn't know his full strength, not even tathagata knew. So things like the gods statement in ragnarok or Dragon grouping him with the gods woun't be true
The one from interview was referring physically strength from what iv heard correct me with evidence please . And mori statements have context behind them and gets contradicted

No like, all of it. I don't understand any of it. Please break down your arguments because I cannot read any of it.
I guess. Can we hope in vc on why you think any on your takes sleep#5574 cause this could be miss understanding which I hope

U think daewi surpass prime je with garbage evidence vague statements and Satan on Buddha lvl when your evidence has been contradicted I pray this is misunderstanding and you don’t actually think this.
Oh my-

Chapter 517. Read it, look at it, understand it. And realize what you’re saying is patently wrong and you making fun of other people for those positions only makes you yourself look poor in comparison.

Prime Okhwang would scale to the pillars and the other pillars as Daewi reached Prime Okhwang during his fight with dragon and surpassed small fight with Mubong, with the whole thing about that being Daewi mastering his power and overcoming Prime Okhwang.
Current Daewi is >>> Prime Jade Emperor. He's been stated to have surpassed him and even if it wasn't stated, he grew stronger since combining his and Mira's powers so it would still be his own power.

Current Daewi is >>> Prime Jade Emperor. He's been stated to have surpassed him and even if it wasn't stated, he grew stronger since combining his and Mira's powers so it would still be his own power.
I'm not talking about current, I'm talking about the one that fought Dragon. And yes, in the fight straight after dragon, Daewi is stated/eluded to surpassing prime okhwang

Dragon fight Daewi ~ Prime Okhwang

Mubong fight after > Prime Okhwang

Prime Okhwang is 4-B at best. He wouldn't be 2-C.

Yeah I've been off this thread for too long.

Let me just say Low 1-C is off the table. There is no way Mori is Low 1-C.

I've worked on GoH longer than anyone here and I will gladly pull rank if I have to to stop any rash CRTs.

We need to gather up all the feats first and evaluate them one by one. Calcs should be made and evaluated before we start talking about 2-C.

I still need to smooth out some stuff on the pages like scaling Mujin's telekinesis LS to Mori's base LS and figure out if past Tathagata scales to Mujin. If he does, that means Prime Okhwang would be 4-A/2-C for beating Post-Xuanzang Consumption Monkey King.
Yes he scale, but Mo-Ri defeating Tathagata was always a plan of the Tathagata himself as revealed in Satan's flashback, Okhwang also says that Mo-ri has always been "in the palm of Buddha's hand all this time"

My mistake, Okhwang didn't fight Mori. I thought he fought Mori after he defeated Tathagata but he just passed out.

Yeah Prime Okhwang wouldn't scale.
He actually fought the Mo-ri after Xuanzang consumption, but Okhwang used the Tathagata's blade to defeat the Mo-ri.

when was this? Which chapter?

Somewhere also shows a flashback of him defeating Mo-ri and the monsters but I have to look for it, and I can tell you that he seemed to have defeated it quite casually

Somewhere also shows a flashback of him defeating Mo-ri and the monsters but I have to look for it, and I can tell you that he seemed to have defeated it quite casually
Is not that before mori become Supreme God and consume Xuanzang?

I don't do vc. Just type it out here.
Sure. 1 Satan Doesn’t scale anywhere near Buddha lets make this clear all the statements from mori have context behind them and would get contradict and it would make at ALL 2. Daewi scale is from vague statements u could argue either it hope we just have a misunderstanding.

that's the first Heavenly war which comes before his fight with Tathagata

Sure. 1 Satan Doesn’t scale anywhere near Buddha lets make this clear all the statements from mori have context behind them and would get contradict and it would make at ALL 2. Daewi scale is from vague statements u could argue either it hope we just have a misunderstanding.
What context or contradictions? What vague statements?

It's later because we know from chapter 481 that Okhwang only took the sword after Tathagata died. https://m.webtoons.com/en/action/the-god-of-high-school/ep-481/viewer?title_no=66&episode_no=484
Not true as it directly states he used to defeat Mori in the first heavenly war and trap him under a mountain for 500 years. All these events take place before his battle with Tathagata, we even see in later flashbacks that Tathagata was alive and present during that moment. Him using it in that moment doesn't mean he had control of it, Tathagata likely lent it in the moment.

I'm not talking about current, I'm talking about the one that fought Dragon. And yes, in the fight straight after dragon, Daewi is stated/eluded to surpassing prime okhwang

Dragon fight Daewi ~ Prime Okhwang

Mubong fight after > Prime Okhwang
Not exactly. When Daewi fought mubong, ohkwang said “are you trying to surpass me’” hinting that daewi was never really stronger than ohkwang after all

Back