• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

I can’t believe people believe satan and Buddha is a debate this isn’t Kidda annoying. there’s context behind those statements and striaght out lies which get contradicted. 2 mori only really defeat Buddha recently when post consumption defeated Buddha it was just apart of his plan aswell it was revealed Buddha choose death 3 I remember one vague text saying something like mubong above Buddha that didnt get contradicted.
🗿

Huh. I guess that'd make sense. Would that mean Satan scales above Supreme God Mori?
Yeah fairly positive he would. The dude did get massively stronger and only lost the fight because he couldn’t get jeabongchim off.

Which he can do now in phase 3 so yeah seems like it.

I can’t believe people believe satan and Buddha is a debate this isn’t Kidda annoying. there’s context behind those statements and striaght out lies which get contradicted. 2 mori only really defeat Buddha recently when post consumption defeated Buddha it was just apart of his plan aswell it was revealed Buddha choose death 3 I remember one vague text saying something like mubong above Buddha that didnt get contradicted.
So you have vague stuff that doesn’t concretely put Tathagata above Satan and Supreme God Mori

Holy shiiit

For the love of god Mori looking at a flat tablet doesn’t mean he’s perceiving the fabric of space time as nothing more than a flat construct. This is a massive assumption on your part. Mori looking at a flat presentation of the past and that presentation allowing him to interact with the past doesn’t equate to Mori viewing the past as a dimensional existence lower than him. There simply isn’t enough evidence to substantiate that large claim end of story.
Let us not count the tablets, then... but we do have Xuanzang's statements. The place Mori and Xuanzang reunite at and the place where Mori interacts with these tablets is "Paradise"/"Heaven", as stated by her. She also stated that this place is where space-time overlaps and that's where she'd been watching and protecting Mori from up until now.

Are space-times not timelines? Are they not 4D? At least according to Wikipedia and the Merriam Webster Dictionary, they are.

In physics, spacetime is a mathematical model that combines the three dimensions of space and one dimension of time into a single four-dimensional manifold.
a system of one temporal and three spatial coordinates by which any physical object or event can be located

And, again, according to Xuanzang, the place they are at is an overlap of these spacetimes.

Okay y’all got me I feel like y’all haven’t touch goh.
It’s always interesting to me to watch people so confidently postulate their position while being wrong in the claim they are making.

The king literally did state that Daewi surpassed him when he was fighting Mubong.

Can you give the other 3? I remember the Daewi vs Mubong. but the other 3 nah
They say he surpasses him right away when he achieves the power. I think it’s also said during his fight with Mira Yoo.

I just remember a lot of statements like this

By the EOS, he’s obviously surpassed Prime Ohkwang. The 4 disciples of Tathagata are all said to be far above the previous Gods with Daewi blatantly defeating the strongest one, Ryong

I have.

Mori still killed and harmed Tathagata though so your argument still holds no bearing lmao.
Are you stupid and you’re just trying to be Buddha was absolutely destroying mori before he decided to die himself meaning he wanted mori to think he won 💀💀 and harming someone doesn’t make them above them

Are you stupid and you’re just trying to be Buddha was absolutely destroying mori before he decided to die himself meaning he wanted mori to think he won 💀💀 and harming someone doesn’t make them above them
I really cannot fathom the way some of you idiots think sometimes. There is literally n o t h i n g that shows Tathagata destroying Post-Consumption Mori, once he became the Supreme God. Mori literally one-shot him.

They say he surpasses him right away when he achieves the power. I think it’s also said during his fight with Mira Yoo.

By the EOS, he’s obviously surpassed Prime Ohkwang. The 4 disciples of Tathagata are all said to be far above the previous Gods with Daewi blatantly defeating the strongest one, Ryong
The first statement is during Ragnarok where one of the gods says “you could be even greater than the king was during his prime” when witnessing Daewi’s martial arts+sage’s power used in tandem.

In his fight with Mira, Daewi states himself that he’s reached the full power of the Jade Emeperor and he states this when he gets the blade of tathagata in his grasp which gave him a massive boost.

And the third time the king said himself he was surpassed when Daewi was fighting Mubong.

Even after defeating ryong he still was questioned on trying to surpass prime je and u could argue he was mentally nerf in that fight

Let us not count the tablets, then... but we do have Xuanzang's statements. The place Mori and Xuanzang reunite at and the place where Mori interacts with these tablets is "Paradise"/"Heaven", as stated by her. She also stated that this place is where space-time overlaps and that's where she'd been watching and protecting Mori from up until now.

Are space-times not timelines? Are they not 4D? At least according to Wikipedia and the Merriam Webster Dictionary, they are.

And, again, according to Xuanzang, the place they are at is an overlap of these spacetimes.
Sure….that makes Mori 4D

A far far cry away from the low 1C tier that was being claimed Mori was previously.

Speaking of Ryong, he really does need a profile.

I said I'd work on one in the past but I've been procrastinating on it, he seriously does need one for scaling purposes.

I really cannot fathom the way some of you idiots think sometimes. There is literally n o t h i n g that shows Tathagata destroying Post-Consumption Mori, once he became the Supreme God. Mori literally one-shot him.
Honestly I hope this is just a misunderstanding 😭 what do you mean by “supreme god mori” cause that mori never fought Buddha and the only time l recalled mori one shotted Buddha when Buddha allowed it. 💀💀💀

Honestly I hope this is just a misunderstanding 😭 what do you mean by “supreme god mori” cause that mori never fought Buddha and the only time l recalled mori one shotted Buddha when Buddha allowed it. 💀💀💀
Supreme God Mori is Post-Xuanzang Consumption Mori. Their synonymous.

I'll calm down when goofy ahhh GoH fans stop making dubious claims.
I'll calm down when goofy ahhh GoH fans stop making dubious claims.
U think daewi surpass prime je with garbage evidence vague statements and Satan on Buddha lvl when your evidence has been contradicted I pray this is misunderstanding and you don’t actually think this.

When it comes to Satan there are 3 statements about him being above Tathagata, 2 from Mori and one from the author in an interview.

When it comes to comes to statements about Daewi being equal to or above Prime Okhwang, any by the gods, pillars or other heavenly beings can't be used as it was revealed that the heavenly beings didn't know his full strength, not even tathagata knew. So things like the gods statement in ragnarok or Dragon grouping him with the gods woun't be true

When it comes to Satan there are 3 statements about him being above Tathagata, 2 from Mori and one from the author in an interview.

When it comes to comes to statements about Daewi being equal to or above Prime Okhwang, any by the gods, pillars or other heavenly beings can't be used as it was revealed that the heavenly beings didn't know his full strength, not even tathagata knew. So things like the gods statement in ragnarok or Dragon grouping him with the gods woun't be true
What about from ohkwang himself?

Back