• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

We see from this very chapter that when Xuangzang first appears to people they didn’t immediately recognize her at first. And the person who Xuangzang appeared before didn’t know who Xuangzang was so her apparent could very well have been obscured.

Mori is literally see the presence before he even holds the tablet. The past he is looking at includes the presence already being there. So no it’s not obvious as you try and make it seem. Nor does it show you simply holding the tablet=you seeing space-time as a flat surface.

Maybe if you had other supporting statements with this, but if this is all you have then sorry it’s simply too flimsy.
He literally grabbed the tablet then looks down at it
I don't know where you're getting the impression that it wasn't him or it was there before he grabbed it

Also I've stated other evidences but you just brushed it away

Oh shit actually looking back Mori is that presence. It’s shown from his POV.

Still doesn’t mean total transcendence though since more evidence would be needed to substantiate that level of claim but it is a more notable step.

Dude you have yet to explain why this means transcendence over something. I can hold a pane of glass in my hand, it's a flat object in comparison to myself, but I am not dimensionally transcendent over it, am I???
Pane of glass=space-time Thats a 4 dimensional construct?
Get real
Thats such a bad analogy💀
Once again you're the clown here

Oh shit actually looking back Mori is that presence. It’s shown from his POV.
Oh wow who would have thought it was mori
Still doesn’t mean total transcendence though since more evidence would be needed to substantiate that level of claim but it is a more notable step.
Noteable step?
It's an evidence
If it was just a representation he wouldn't have been able to influence it
This shows it was an actual timeline

Then you're turning a blind eye to what's infront of you
Because he was literally looking at that point in time as a flat surface
It would have been time manipulation if he was still within the constraints of time but he was at the point where time and space overlap
Plus xuangzang also referred to the universe as the mortal world and those that attain nirvana can't stay there that's clear HDE
Not to mention he didn't even affect it. LMAO

Define what you mean here

Is Mori holding an actual timeline in his hands which her perceives only to be akin to a flat 1 dimensional surface?

Or is he simply looking into the past as Xuanzang says she can do and is part of what she does for the earth and the presentation of that past event is in the form of a flat picture?

How did you arrive to the conclusion at one or the other?

Do you see why a little bit more evidence is helpful in the cases of even low 1C?
Makes sense.

It's basically what your saying though?
No I'm saying being able to hold a space-time that is a 4D construct as a flat tablet makes you higher than the space-time in dimensional hierarchy

What you gave as an analogy is just 3D interacting with 3D simple

No I'm saying being able to hold a space-time that is a 4D construct as a flat tablet makes you higher than the space-time in dimensional hierarchy

What you gave as an analogy is just 3D interacting with 3D simple
Do you know what the definition of an analogy is?

There’s not even a solid “transcendence” statement. The raws just say you “rule over the universe and all of creation” and are “released from physical restrains.”

Like what specific feats and explain how they reach 1C. Don’t simply say they do, explain how and why and why the evidence supports this.
It says he rules over all universes and all of creation. And in this context if you read goh the concept of transcending has been there.

Last edited:
Don't derail your analogy was totally wrong
If you have a point to make or state, say it don't direct these kind of questions at me
If you somehow cannot string together my analogy and your argument, then I'm done arguing with you, I'm not entertaining your idiocy.

I think we have to wait at least another week because people want the series to be essentially over and open to the public before posting the CRT

So another week so the fast pass chapter can become public and then I think that would be good.
It’s better if it happen sooner if youre reallly looking for the chapter to public ganna have to wait a month to bypass fast. And I hate the way the translate there.

It says he rules over all universes and all of creation. And in this context of you read goh the concepts of transcending has been there.
No I understand that. It’s simply put that he was claiming Mori “transcended time and space” which are specific concepts and things. In goh they’ve referred to transcendence as an overall thing, like “this person is a transcendent being.” They usually don’t say “this person transcends the concept of x” is what I meant there.

Oh wow who would have thought it was mori

Noteable step?
It's an evidence
If it was just a representation he wouldn't have been able to influence it
This shows it was an actual timeline
What it shows was the past and it demonstrated Mori’s actions can affect/being in the past while he is in at the present. The analogy Azontr made before works because just in the same way you as a 3D being can hold a 3D paint of glass in your hands, a 4D being can do the same to a 4D construct.

No I understand that. It’s simply put that he was claiming Mori “transcended time and space” which are specific concepts and things. In goh they’ve referred to transcendence as an overall thing, like “this person is a transcendent being.” They usually don’t say “this person transcends the concept of x” is what I meant there.
well I see it as context wise to identify what the “x” could be . And I’m not referring to the concepts cause I haven’t really seen anything that shows he has. Unless you take the whole he over everything hyper-literal .but there's a few evidences the could prove he’s not bound by time any more. (Like he doesn’t age nirvana which should be above the regular universes existing where time space overlap, moving in time stop multiple times. I would see a stretch if someone’s says he isn’t bound by it especially with some of the statements. Like he’s over creation just my view)

well I see it as context wise to identify what the “x” could be . And I’m not referring to the concepts cause I haven’t really seen anything that shows he has. Unless you take the whole he over everything hyper-literal .but there's a few evidences the could prove he’s not bound by time any more. (Like he doesn’t age nirvana which should be above the regular universes existing where time space overlap, moving in time stop multiple times. I would see a stretch if someone’s says he isn’t bound by it especially with some of the statements. Like he’s over creation just my view)
When has mori moved in stopped time?

The only thing I can remember is him going through the Fanimer shield, but it wasn't really a time stop but a temporal deceleration, although in this last chapter we see Ahan, Park and the planet exploding as if they were stopped in time when Mori is talking to Xuanzang

Damn, why this people want tier 1. When there's still lacking scans on it. And when tier 1 is cringe and Mori will probably just get stomped on it.

What it shows was the past and it demonstrated Mori’s actions can affect/being in the past while he is in at the present. The analogy Azontr made before works because just in the same way you as a 3D being can hold a 3D paint of glass in your hands, a 4D being can do the same to a 4D construct.
It's not 4D interacting with 4D because if the entire space time is within the flat surface it means mori and xuangzang are infinitely bigger than it(after all dimensions are just size and direction)
Just as 2D can never be 3D no matter how big it is
that space-time can never reach mori as it will be within the confines of the disc/tablet
If it was 4D interacting with 4D mori would still be within the space-time but he'll be able to influence it in a way a 3D can never
But seeing it as a flat surface is a different thing entirely

Because he's cringe to you doesn't change the fact that it's true
And scans and statements aren't lacking
It is, wait for official translations before jumping to conclusion. You just want him to reach tier 1. Plus there are standard in the wiki that we need to follow for it to be tier 1. You can ask others first on how things work here before jumping the gun. Plus i'm not disagreeing to tier 1 because it's cringe, but it's still lacking. To me at least. There are stricter rules for tier 1 so you better ask around first before making CRT after the series ends.

It is, wait for official translations before jumping to conclusion. You just want him to reach tier 1. Plus there are standard in the wiki that we need to follow for it to be tier 1. You can ask others first on how things work here before jumping the gun. Plus i'm not disagreeing to tier 1 because it's cringe, but it's still lacking. To me at least. There are stricter rules for tier 1 so you better ask around first before making CRT after the series ends.
Not taking his side or anything but webtoon translation are really bad I disagree on heavily on them. anyone could be one aswell.

Back