• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

The ability allows him to overlap the dimensions
So it should scale
He's still affecting the space-times is he not
It would maybe scale if we knew what the dimensions' sizes were and if there was an energy system in TGOH like ki/chi but it's just hax as it stands.

It would still scale
Spongebob got a galaxy scaling through string hax
If my hax allows me to destroy a planet
Aren't I planetary?
There isn't any destroying going on in this feat. It's just overlapping alternate dimensions, at best it's a range feat.

It would still scale
Spongebob got a galaxy scaling through string hax
If my hax allows me to destroy a planet
Aren't I planetary?
He's not destroying anything though? "Overlapping" space-times isn't something we'd use to scale Attack Potency.

Really doesn't matter though.
How💀
"Characters who can significantly affect[2], create and/or destroy small multiverses which can be comprised of several separate space-time continuums ranging anywhere from two to a thousand, or equivalents"
This is vsbw standard for 2C

How💀
"Characters who can significantly affect[2], create and/or destroy small multiverses which can be comprised of several separate space-time continuums ranging anywhere from two to a thousand, or equivalents"
This is vsbw standard for 2C
Yeah. With s t r e n g t h. He's overlapping space-time with an ability that he uses to open portals. That's range.

Actually speaking of the GoH universe.

Wtf is it’s cosmology?

Because there’s the main universe right, and then there’s the heavenly realm which is also its own separate space time universe. And in the heavenly realm there’s even multiple overlapping dimensions.

But within the universe there’s also apparently countless different possibilities and timelines as shown with Dean against Mujin.

And outside of all of that there’s a straight up multiverse with totally different scenarios.

Would that just be 2C or 2B or what have you since I’m kinda lost on the cosmology of the series.

Wtf is it’s cosmology?

Because there’s the main universe right, and then there’s the heavenly realm which is also its own separate space time universe. And in the heavenly realm there’s even multiple overlapping dimensions.

But within the universe there’s also apparently countless different possibilities and timelines as shown with Dean against Mujin.

And outside of all of that there’s a straight up multiverse with totally different scenarios.

Would that just be 2C or 2B or what have you since I’m kinda lost on the cosmology of the series.
Yeah it's confusing. We'd have to compile all the evidence and sort through it tbh.

Wtf is it’s cosmology?

Nahh
There is the 3 realms(I think they're all universal in size)
That's enough for 2C
And then there's the multiverse based on alternate timeline (since mori said they are versions he could've become)
But with enough argument you can make the alternate timeline 2B and 2A with supreme wank

The GoH cosmology is like the dragon ball one unironically, as they both are macrocosms. There are multiple space-times within the one timestream.

There is the universe
There is the sage realm
The heavenly realm/s

And they all exist within the one time stream or in this case "dimension". So with every parallel "dimension", they would all likely contain a:

Universe
Sage Realm
Heavenly Realms

I follow this series since 2018, an ads of GOH from webtoon suddenly played in the video I was watching and from that moment I knew I had to read this manhwa, what a good times huh...

I followed this series since I think Mori Dan first came in. My friend recommended it to me and it got me hooked instantly.

My first Webtoon too.

GOH is a really great series. Like truly peak.

I've been following GoH since early Oraeguk arc. It's helped me through a lot of years and I'm glad it got to end off like this.

The God of Highschool >>>> Fiction.
I think God of Highschool is also one of those series that just gets progressively better both not just as you read further into the series, but also when you reread the series and see the massive amount of foreshadowing this author does. It’s truly astonishing sometimes.

Oh and the art is peak.

Like really really good. It has a great and unique style and the author is really good at anatomy especially when doing the more intricate martial arts moves.

GOH 564 SUMMARY

The place where Mubong and Mori are fighting is slowly collapsing, and so is Old Earth.
Mubong will completely desintegrate within 5 minutes aswell. Mubong acknowledges the fact that he's going to lose anyway, the victor had already been decided. This battle should have no purpose...

"Nevertheless... why aren't you finishing it?"
Mubong: "I...to this guy..."
Mori: "to that guy..."
Mubong & Mori: "I want to give him another shot!"

Mubong and Mori are fighting, but there is a clear difference in Mubong's borrowed power and his own skill.

Mubong: "Death glares constantly, waiting to take me. Wait... not yet!"
Mubong: "If you're going to laugh at me, laugh as much as you want. Enjoy your victory...but I won't stop."

Park Mujin kept standing up. "Again and again, even if I get hit again... I will continue to stand up..."

"It's like I'm being punished."

Mori: "...Did you give up? No. His eyes are still alive. What do you want, Park Mujin?"
Mubong: "I don't owe you an apology, Jin Mori."
Mori: "I don't want your apology!"
Mori: "Feelings of hate and animosity have long since...dissapeared."

Mubong: "Why am I still...standing up? Is it because you're still holding on to my back?"
Mubong: "Is...it finally time to lose...? Not yet! It's not time yet!" he thinks as "death" tries to grab him.
Mubong: "I...am a solitary figure before God! I am the only one standing in front of God!"
Mubong: "Killing God. The only thing that kept me going. And yet, I didn't..."

Mubong: "It's a long way... as long as the roads you and I have walked..."

flashback
Mubong: "You raised something really interesting, didn't you, old man?"

Mubong: "Truly interesting... What a mess, really... such an interesting fellow."

(1/2)

As Mubong crumbles, he whispers something in his ear...

Mubong: "So...this is death..."
Mubong: "Just once...I really can't win..."
and then he dissapears.

Mori: "Gaia...you've worked hard until the end." (Since Gaia's heart is now on the New Earth, she struggled to keep the Old Earth intact. She can't do that anymore so now the Old Earth is exploding)
Mori: "Of all things...I run out of energy now..."
Mori: "I feel really tired. I need to return... but... I might be a little late. How classic."

Then Ahan pops up~

Mori: "How did you get here??"
Ahan: "Taejin teleported us here with her power. Why?? What about being late, huh? What about being late?"
Mori: "Why did you come to such a dangerous place without taking any measures? Not to mention that you came with a newborn here..."
Ahan: "We're going back together, no matter what."
Mori: "Anyway, you...!"
Mori: "Thank you for coming. Let's...go back."

Mira, Daewi, Ilpyo, etc: "The sibling reunion can wait, hurry up! The gate won't last long!"

Xuanzang: "Paradise built on everyone's happiness, not built on sacrifice, is true Paradise."
Mori: "Your teachings...proved true till the end...Xuanzang..."
Mori: "Let's hurry up before the gate closes then!"

While Mori and Ahan are flying away on Geundoowun, we switch back to Mubong... he sits on a bench and sighs.

"What are you doing? Are you not coming?"

Mubong looks at his daughter and enters Naraka.
"Be happy..."

Mandeok: "You're late."
Mubong: "Is this hell? The gods are here too, no?"

And he departs with Mandeok, R, P and Mansuk.

Mubong: "It's a gift, Mori."

As his last moment, he propels Mori and Ahan with Longinus.

Ahan: "Brother...we're going to be together until the end..."

17 Years Later

(2/2) END OF CHAPTER, GUYS GOH IS ENDING... WE ONLY HAVE THE EPILOGUE LEFT NOOOOOOO
It's confirmed that the next chapter is gonna be the epilogue, I can't really believe it that it's finally over...

Oh and the art is peak.

Like really really good. It has a great and unique style and the author is really good at anatomy especially when doing the more intricate martial arts moves.
The art gets kinda wonky sometimes but otherwise yeah it's peak.

The art gets kinda wonky sometimes but otherwise yeah it's peak.
Yeah the art sometimes can look a bit goofy or be a bit off putting but I like the overall style and the use of anatomy and choreography in fights is really amazing sometimes.

Like how every time Daewi fights someone there’s always a bull behind him and it’s drawn in an awesome manner. Every time

Back