• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

GOH 562 SUMMARY

"Blue Giant: 99.99% leap completed"
"God's lenderization to humankind"
"Charyeok"

A little flashback ensues, a small conversation between Mira and Mori:
-"Did you really not learn?"
-"Hm?"
-"Did the executives not teach you about borrowed power?"
-"I didn't learn it. Looking at it in person, it doesn't look that strong."

-"Wukong~ didn't I say that there's a Buddha in everyone's hearts, whether they be a demon or a human?"
-"You're right...Xuanzang...everyone's hearts...are the most powerful..."

The first and final power that God borrows from humanity: Nirvana

Humanity is praying to him, while Daewi and Mira watch him.
"-God? Buddha? No..."
"-He's just Mori Jin."
"-Helping us and getting help..."
"-He's just...that kind of a foolish friend."

"There was a god..."
"Born as a human being, he was betrayed by the gods and tried to get rid of them... then rose to the throne of God..."

"There was another god...the strongest one."
"He was betrayed by the gods and fell out of divinity."
"Being weaker than ever, he began to walk silently, carrying everything on his shoulders."

"He who has decided to defeat God was a choice he made for himself."

"An extraordinary birth"
"An overflow of talent"
"The walls and frustrations one faced for the first time"
"They met a friend, a teacher, a prophet...a lover..."
"The gods' betrayal and power aimed at the ability of the prophet"
"Different wills..."
"Believe in humans."
"I hate humans."
"Make lots of friends."
"I hate humans."

They met different people and walked a different path... ultimately, they met had an encounter.

The greatest god who fell out of divinity, met with different people and shared the cross he carried and the man who rose up to godhood and abandoned everything, eventually becoming alone, the two gods who look alike yet very different, met...

Mubong doesn't like the direction the fight is going to at all.
"Don't pray! It's the power YOU lent me!! Don't get on your knees!!!! It's just a God you created!!

The solar system's gravitational field is already a mess because of him. "Dissapear with the solar system, Mori!"

Mori casually stops time right at that moment. "Go back to where you were."

Mubong GETS HUMBLED HARD (my consciousness is jumping out of excitement rn lol) "This...far surpasses the world's reason..."

"The realm of creation and regeneration...is it possible?"

An existence that carries the universe, the whole of creation: KARMA

Mubong tries to hit him AND HE GETS HUMBLED EVEN HARDER HAHAHAHAH "What are you doing? It kind of hurts..." MORI SAYS WHILE MUBONG REALIZED HE'S IN MORI'S PALM AHAHAHHAHAHA

"He truly is...the Lord of the Gods..."

TATHAGATA IS WAILING NAHHH he says sumn like "I turn to you..." (bro wants to switch sides now )

Mubong's thinkin shi "The first thing I felt...was frustration. I feel the same from his grandson, but it's so much stronger than before...it makes me feel like I want to kneel and worship him..."

Tathagata basically takes slight control of him and wants to pray and worship him BRO SWITCHED SIDES SO QUICKLY

But Mubong obv like "NO BITCH" but Mori's like chill tf out bro with "Dissapear."

AND HE'S ACTUALLY DISSAPEARING "I'm...dissapearing...?!" but y'all know how much Yongje loves him so he's like "no".

Mori is surprised a little "You...resisted the Fire of Retribution (KARMA)?" but he gets a full picture of the situation: "Red Wings...I see. You have a precious relationship aswell."

The red wings are offering resistance to the KARMA, but his body is already at its limit, and so the desintegration doesn't stop.

Mori warns him in advance. "You'd better quit, really. It's irreversible."

The Sword of Tathagata appears before Mubong since Mira's low on power and can't control it.
"In my early days, it felt like the world was mine. Do you want me to keep going?"
"Whether you're God, Buddha, a god amongst gods...who cares? My mission is to kill God."

A rusty sword + a broken sword - a single spear.
"I'm going."

"Park Mujin, if you had someone like my grandpa or like Xuanzang next to you...would things be a little bit different?"
"..."
"I am going."

There were two gods.
The two gods seemed similar yet very different. They met different people and walked a different path.
Their paths met and they fought like crazy.
Eventually...

"-Thanks to you, I've been able to stop this 'Samsara'."

"-I'll put my life on this one." is Mubong's conviction.

"Portraying in my head..."
He reminds himself of Taejin: "The most perfect circle. If it's you, you'll be able to reach it."
The completion of a technique carved at the end of a cycle that has been repeated countless times
Jin Mori Original: Extreme Jin Hoechook
The most perfect circle: Emptiness

All power is being sucked in, and not just that. Malice too. It wasn't an attack directed at Mubong, but at the world itself in order to purify it.

Mubong threw himself at Mori. "I am Mujin...I am endless..."

"Mujin, who fought like crazy... eventually became one with the world."

...Uni+-Low Multi Mori is possible, although these are fans trans
If the part about being one with the existence that carries the universe is well evaluated. It is possible to get a Low 2c scale.

Since when? Matches like that are dumb. Your dumb.
I mean soul stealing and life force draining has been a casual thing in G.O.H. Hell Mujin can passively turn you into soul vapors. And Mori tanks attacks that do the same as well. But why tho.

I mean soul stealing and life force draining has been a casual thing in G.O.H. Hell Mujin can passively turn you into soul vapors. And Mori tanks attacks that do the same as well. But why tho.
Okay but like that's not a layered resistance tho. That's just Mori no-selling baseline soul stuff. Cause restricting abilities is stupid.

Okay but like that's not a layered resistance tho. That's just Mori no-selling baseline soul stuff. Cause restricting abilities is stupid.
I thought layered hax just means the levels of resistance you have. So if like R is controlling other characters with soul hax abilities and Satan resists being controlled. That’s layered soul hax resistance right? Dawg it could just be an interesting match. You can put it in fun and games.

Soul manipulation never really worked on Mori though. Even in the early chapters of goh, taek jegal used tam to absorb mori(tam can consume souls) and mori resisted. Then he resisted a more potent soul manip from mujin multiple times

I thought layered hax just means the levels of resistance you have. So if like R is controlling other characters with soul hax abilities and Satan resists being controlled. That’s layered soul hax resistance right? Dawg it could just be an interesting match. You can put it in fun and games.
That's mostly what it means, but in the case of Satan, that's just a baseline resistance.

For Satan to get a layered resistance, R would have to have feats of bypassing Soul Resistance, and then Satan would've still had to resist it, making it 1 layer of resistance. Or 2. It's like 1-2 layers, I think, I'm honestly unsure because sometimes baseline = 1 layer, or at least people say it does.

That's mostly what it means, but in the case of Satan, that's just a baseline resistance.

For Satan to get a layered resistance, R would have to have feats of bypassing Soul Resistance, and then Satan would've still had to resist it, making it 1 layer of resistance. Or 2. It's like 1-2 layers, I think, I'm honestly unsure because sometimes baseline = 1 layer, or at least people say it does.
Soul manipulation never really worked on Mori though. Even in the early chapters of goh, taek jegal used tam to absorb mori(tam can consume souls) and mori resisted. Then he resisted a more potent soul manip from mujin multiple times
Yeah so like if R control characters like Beelzebub and The King who can use and resist soul hax and steal souls. Wouldn’t Satan resisting being controlled be layered resistance and then Mujin affecting Satan’s heart soul be more soul hax.

Even weaker characters like Dante have shown soul resistance and life drain resistance. That same Dante got drained by the King who got drained by R.

And like Blazing pointed out Tam has soul hax and Mori resisted that before he got his powers. So yeah there should be a decent case for at least some layered soul hax resistance in GoH.

I have a question why doesn't fairy colony have RE? Also speed boost via Tathagata's 7 letter? The other Mori's couldn't react to it even Main Mori himself?

Last edited:
How can mori ending the samsara and achieving nirvana help his tier?
And also the statement of being beyond the world's reason and being above the realm of creation.
Like can we apply this and if yes what would it grant mori?

How can mori ending the samsara and achieving nirvana help his tier?
And also the statement of being beyond the world's reason and being above the realm of creation.
Like can we apply this and if yes what would it grant mori?
I don't think it would have gotten anything so far if it wasn't explained in as much detail as possible about it

I don't think it would have gotten anything so far if it wasn't explained in as much detail as possible about it
But there where many statements, the first one where mori said "This is the end of the 6 realms I realised"
Also the bodhisattva stuff
And he also told mujin that thanks to him he's able to end the current samsara

But there where many statements, the first one where mori said "This is the end of the 6 realms I realised"
Also the bodhisattva stuff
And he also told mujin that thanks to him he's able to end the current samsara
What six realms refers of?

About Samsara stuff pretty sure it's would grant Life and Death Manipulation since Samsara itself the cycle of death and rebirth to which life in the material world is bound in buddhism.
I have a question why doesn't fairy colony have RE? Also speed boost via Tathagata's 7 letter? The other Mori's couldn't react to it even Main Mori himself?
It's already listed Accelerated Development in Mubong profile even though it's clearly Reactive Evolution for me more than Accelerated Development

Any good developments for mori lately? What are the mori values in ap and speed?
Speed is too ridiculous to give you an answer on.

AP could go from Low 2C to 2C

and HAX wise. He’s an absolute monster. He’s literally the most haxed character in G.O.H right now, it’s actually ridiculous.

Speaking of. I think there’s 2 possible interesting additions that can be added.

Some form of acausality. I don’t know which type, maybe 4, but like just not being able to be seen into the future and knowing when someone’s trying to like with the case of Mujin.

Layered regeneration and resurrection negation resistance. This one’s pretty easy since Satan has regeneration negation himself and he resisted it besides the cross in his heart. And Mori was able to regenerate even after Mujin hit him with the same move.

Back