• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

Dean sees the future where the last of the 3 marks, "Rain of Blood", will appear. "The rain of blood will soon fill the sky..."

It begins with a Yura flashback where she receives a tape. The tape turns out to be one of Ragnarok, including Mubong's betrayal. She elaborates on how Mori and his allies made heavy sacrifices and saved humanity several times, and so it's time for humanity to pay him back. She asks them to share that power with him, and if they don't have any power, just a word of encouragement or a prayer would do. It may be meaningless, but if there's a possibility that it can help, it's worth giving it a try.

She also mentioned that once they lend their powers, they'll be gone forever. This power would be gathered through the Wi-Fi arm and then transmitted to the prophet's national treasure in Mori's heart using Generation X's power.

Everyone wills to give away their power, and it all converges in Mori.

"After all 3 signs appeared, your Saviour will descend."
"First sign: The mark of the beast will be engraved..." (Reffering to Wi-Fi)
"Second sign: The birth of a new man..." (Reffering to Generation X)
"Third and last sign: The blood of rain." (Reffering to the power being distributed to Mori in the form of bloody rain)

"Park Mujin, are you watching? Everything you threw away...wasn't useless!" says Mori to Mujin in their fight.

All national treasures unite into a new Yeoui, including the Sage's Robe and Staff, Old Deer's Book, Bongseon's Sword, Pandora's Armor and Pacho.

Red wings formed on Mori's back.

"Charyeok: Supernatural powers humans borrow from gods."
"For the first and last time, humans lend their power to 'God'."

Mori sees a visage of Taejin: "You've made a lot of friends, Mori."
He also sees a visage of Xuanzang: "You've become quite mature."

"My family, friends and enemies I've met so far... Thank you, everyone..."
"Borrowing strength, lending it..."
"I realized the end of this Samsara."

Mori then returns Shincheonji (Renewal Earth) back to its initial state, which makes Mubong truly realize: "This guy...is the God of Prophecy? Not me?! ...I don't care. I just got one more reason to kill you! I want to kill God!"

Then the prophecy resumes, while everyone recognizes him as "God".

"Supreme God: Bodhisattva"
(*Fun little fact, Bodhisattvas are enlightened beings who have put off entering paradise in order to help others attain enlightenment.)
"Leading tens of thousands of demons, The Absolute God will come down to earth."
"Prophet: māša"
"The prophet will offer itself to the Absolute God to absolve us of all sins, and with his red wings, he shall bring a new wind."

Everyone says goodbye to their borrowed powers.

"I will achieve the balance of all things."
"Mori Jin's first and final borrowed power: Nirvana"

Not sure, if GOH Multiverse is infinite. For now it's only there 10 universes in GOH since Mori Summon His 9 alternate himself. Anyway, it's maybe cosmic Awareness stuff about Mori search himself across Multiverse
Those 9 are the strong ones who hates tatagatha not the entire multiverse

As mori stated in the official translation
Each one is a version that he could've become
Meaning the goh multiverse is based of alternate realities (which in most cases are usually infinite)

Meaning the goh multiverse is based of alternate realities (which in most cases are usually infinite)
Also Dean saw various futures of Q losing to Mubong and said there was no possibility he won, so there does seem to be countless possibilities in G.O.H.

Ini that case yes indeed can infinite or countless.

Ok so if Mori is actually composite G.O.H (which he theoretically should be since he is borrowing everyone’s powers). I’ve compiled a list of a lot of the haxes Mori will gain if this is to be true.

Ahem:
  • Can see into the future
  • Illusion creation
  • Able to copy people’s abilities and powers
  • Improved reactive evolution
  • Transmutation via turning you into stone with a glance
  • Transmutation via turning you into gold via damage
  • Probability manipulation, able to deal 100 times damage onto an opponent with their own move.
  • Existence erasure
  • Fire fox creation
  • Reality warping via the HOPE
  • Curses and disease manifestation/death manipulation
  • Nightmare creation
  • Power nullification
  • Complete control of the four fundamental forces of the universe and all its abilities via sage’s wisdom
  • Low-High regeneration
  • Sound manipulation via internalized sound waves to the brain
  • Soul manipulation via turning people into soul vapors
  • Can create copies of himself inside other people’s bodies and have them explode on top of them
  • Creation hax
  • Resurrection
  • Magic
  • Poison via Yamato no Orochi
  • Duplication up to hundreds of quintillions of times
  • Can read your mind
  • Life drain
  • Durability negation via being able to pierce through anything he desires
This goes in tandem with how his new Yeoui is the combination of EVERY single divine weapon too, so there may be some other haxes there as well.

He also has all of his previous abilities and haxes which include:
  • Summoning parallel versions of himself
  • Time stop (via summoning)
  • Infinite regeneration (via summoning)
  • Portal creation and BFR (via summoning)
  • Shadow manipulation
  • Sealing via gourd bottle if we do full composite
  • Acupuncture and internalized cellular and blood vessel damage
  • Statistic amplifier via Jeabonchim (which also includes summoning)
  • Automatic defense via dragon armor suits
  • Black hole creation and durability negation via nebula thunderbolt
All that plus all of the resistances Mori has prior and has now gained.

Monkey King supremacy.

Ok so if Mori is actually composite G.O.H (which he theoretically should be since he is borrowing everyone’s powers). I’ve compiled a list of a lot of the haxes Mori will gain if this is to be true.

Ahem:
  • Illusion creation
  • Probability manipulation, able to deal 100 times damage onto an opponent with their own move.
  • Existence erasure
  • Fire fox creation
  • Nightmare creation
  • Power nullification
  • Complete control of the four fundamental forces of the universe and all its abilities via sage’s wisdom
  • Low-High regeneration
  • Can create copies of himself inside other people’s bodies and have them explode on top of them
  • Creation hax
  • Resurrection
  • Magic
  • Can read your mind
  • Life drain
This goes in tandem with how his new Yeoui is the combination of EVERY single divine weapon too, so there may be some other haxes there as well.

• Shadow manipulation

Monkey King supremacy.
gonna need scans for every single one of those lmaoo

So there's nothing to solidly say his attack was successfully carried out
This is just like some unjust awarding that when peeps would wonder how and why it was given

Him letting the attack reach him doesn't solidify it was completely carried out and failed
Like I said... Stick with the Possible rating compromise
Hmmmmmmmm......

Ahem:
  • Illusion creation
  • Existence erasure
  • Fire fox creation
  • Nightmare creation
  • Power nullification
  • Low-High regeneration
  • Creation hax
  • Resurrection
  • Magic
  • Can read your mind
  • Life drain

• Shadow manipulation

Monkey King supremacy.
Existence erasure? I don't remember anyone with such an ability, please enlighten me.

The only way you can not interpret Q's existence erasure as existence erasure is if you purposely cherry pick every possible definition/interpretation that isn't what is blatantly said for the purpose of saying it isn't existence erasure. It couldn't have been deconstruction, definitely wasn't raw AP, Mujin proceeded to effortlessly crush Q to death so Q had no semblance of an AP advantage. It is the most blatant existence erasure in the history of the world.
I don't think mujin crushed Q. Remember the criteria for activating that power? It would cost him his life. So I think he did use the ability but mujin wasn't fazed. The outcome eventually still happened.

@Maitreya @azontr thought the 4A upgrade sir_ovens did and the 3C black hole calc was approved
Why is it not updated on the wiki
It was? Are you looking on Mori Jin’s profile or Mori Dan’s. Because last I checked the 4A upgrades were approved and updated.

Now all that needs to be done is calcing the galaxy wide blast Mori made when he kicked Yeoui.

It was? Are you looking on Mori Jin’s profile or Mori Dan’s. Because last I checked the 4A upgrades were approved and updated.

Now all that needs to be done is calcing the galaxy wide blast Mori made when he kicked Yeoui.
I think he's asking why 3-C isn't applied

Really? It's still 4B higher last I checked

Back