• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

Nope

He’s 4A now.

Actually I’m pretty sure the black hole thing was calculated and it still resulted in only 4A.

If you want a legit 3C feat, then Mori has already accomplished that. The feat just needs to be calculated.
check the black hole calc and check the the AP chart
Second what galaxy feat needs to be calculated?I might have passed it

check the black hole calc and check the the AP chart
Second what galaxy feat needs to be calculated?I might have passed it
Yeah the black hole calc comes out to 10^58 joules, which is decently below baseline galaxy level.

It’s the feat in the raws chapter. Literally next fast pass translated chapter is gonna show it and you’re gonna see what I mean but basically Mori creates a giant explosion that spews out of the Milky Way galaxy in a huge beam from kicking Yeoui.

There is still dimensional scaling and many things that need to be translated, wait till the manga finishes to make a crt

Yeah the black hole calc comes out to 10^58 joules, which is decently below baseline galaxy level.

It’s the feat in the raws chapter. Literally next fast pass translated chapter is gonna show it and you’re gonna see what I mean but basically Mori creates a giant explosion that spews out of the Milky Way galaxy in a huge beam from kicking Yeoui.
I thought that was a neutron star from the destruction of the blue giant

Mori energy hand is grabbing the galaxy? Mori also make some black holes which maybe have the size of a galaxy and Mubong is on the verge of dying from it.

He also seemingly makes a black hole with a kick, the name of the move being "Mori Jin Original: True Void Kick" and it absorbs, nullifies and purifies stuff. Wasn't even intended for Mubong and was absorbing his power.

Mori also does the palm thing. Where Mori was in buddhas palm, he does it to Mubong and Tathagata drops to his knees and cries while praying out of respect and fear to mori. Mubong resists the urge do the same.

Mori also does the palm thing. Where Mori was in buddhas palm, he does it to Mubong and Tathagata drops to his knees and cries while praying out of respect and fear to mori. Mubong resists the urge do the same.
Send a scan please I'm dying in anticipation 💀

GOH 562 SUMMARY

"Blue Giant: 99.99% leap completed"
"God's lenderization to humankind"
"Charyeok"

A little flashback ensues, a small conversation between Mira and Mori:
-"Did you really not learn?"
-"Hm?"
-"Did the executives not teach you about borrowed power?"
-"I didn't learn it. Looking at it in person, it doesn't look that strong."

-"Wukong~ didn't I say that there's a Buddha in everyone's hearts, whether they be a demon or a human?"
-"You're right...Xuanzang...everyone's hearts...are the most powerful..."

The first and final power that God borrows from humanity: Nirvana

Humanity is praying to him, while Daewi and Mira watch him.
"-God? Buddha? No..."
"-He's just Mori Jin."
"-Helping us and getting help..."
"-He's just...that kind of a foolish friend."

"There was a god..."
"Born as a human being, he was betrayed by the gods and tried to get rid of them... then rose to the throne of God..."

"There was another god...the strongest one."
"He was betrayed by the gods and fell out of divinity."
"Being weaker than ever, he began to walk silently, carrying everything on his shoulders."

"He who has decided to defeat God was a choice he made for himself."

"An extraordinary birth"
"An overflow of talent"
"The walls and frustrations one faced for the first time"
"They met a friend, a teacher, a prophet...a lover..."
"The gods' betrayal and power aimed at the ability of the prophet"
"Different wills..."
"Believe in humans."
"I hate humans."
"Make lots of friends."
"I hate humans."

They met different people and walked a different path... ultimately, they met had an encounter.

The greatest god who fell out of divinity, met with different people and shared the cross he carried and the man who rose up to godhood and abandoned everything, eventually becoming alone, the two gods who look alike yet very different, met...

Mubong doesn't like the direction the fight is going to at all.
"Don't pray! It's the power YOU lent me!! Don't get on your knees!!!! It's just a God you created!!

The solar system's gravitational field is already a mess because of him. "Dissapear with the solar system, Mori!"

Mori casually stops time right at that moment. "Go back to where you were."

Mubong GETS HUMBLED HARD (my consciousness is jumping out of excitement rn lol) "This...far surpasses the world's reason..."

"The realm of creation and regeneration...is it possible?"

An existence that carries the universe, the whole of creation: KARMA

Mubong tries to hit him AND HE GETS HUMBLED EVEN HARDER HAHAHAHAH "What are you doing? It kind of hurts..." MORI SAYS WHILE MUBONG REALIZED HE'S IN MORI'S PALM AHAHAHHAHAHA

"He truly is...the Lord of the Gods..."

TATHAGATA IS WAILING NAHHH he says sumn like "I turn to you..." (bro wants to switch sides now )

Mubong's thinkin shi "The first thing I felt...was frustration. I feel the same from his grandson, but it's so much stronger than before...it makes me feel like I want to kneel and worship him..."

Tathagata basically takes slight control of him and wants to pray and worship him BRO SWITCHED SIDES SO QUICKLY

But Mubong obv like "NO BITCH" but Mori's like chill tf out bro with "Dissapear."

AND HE'S ACTUALLY DISSAPEARING "I'm...dissapearing...?!" but y'all know how much Yongje loves him so he's like "no".

Mori is surprised a little "You...resisted the Fire of Retribution (KARMA)?" but he gets a full picture of the situation: "Red Wings...I see. You have a precious relationship aswell."

The red wings are offering resistance to the KARMA, but his body is already at its limit, and so the desintegration doesn't stop.

Mori warns him in advance. "You'd better quit, really. It's irreversible."

The Sword of Tathagata appears before Mubong since Mira's low on power and can't control it.
"In my early days, it felt like the world was mine. Do you want me to keep going?"
"Whether you're God, Buddha, a god amongst gods...who cares? My mission is to kill God."

A rusty sword + a broken sword - a single spear.
"I'm going."

"Park Mujin, if you had someone like my grandpa or like Xuanzang next to you...would things be a little bit different?"
"..."
"I am going."

There were two gods.
The two gods seemed similar yet very different. They met different people and walked a different path.
Their paths met and they fought like crazy.
Eventually...

"-Thanks to you, I've been able to stop this 'Samsara'."

"-I'll put my life on this one." is Mubong's conviction.

"Portraying in my head..."
He reminds himself of Taejin: "The most perfect circle. If it's you, you'll be able to reach it."
The completion of a technique carved at the end of a cycle that has been repeated countless times
Jin Mori Original: Extreme Jin Hoechook
The most perfect circle: Emptiness

All power is being sucked in, and not just that. Malice too. It wasn't an attack directed at Mubong, but at the world itself in order to purify it.

Mubong threw himself at Mori. "I am Mujin...I am endless..."

"Mujin, who fought like crazy... eventually became one with the world."

...Uni+-Low Multi Mori is possible, although these are fans trans

Im not sure this can count as AP. And also I'm a little doubtful too, since GOH itself has too many hyperbolic statements about "universe" stuff

Im not sure this can count as AP. And also I'm a little doubtful too, since GOH itself has too many hyperbolic statements about "universe" stuff
The previous panels are easily multi galactic though so there's a chance that it's legit

Back