• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

Pretty sure Mori would stomp on principle. Even if Goku somehow doesn't get skillstomped into oblivion, he's going to have to contend with Mori duplicating on top of summoning his alt reality versions, one of which can stop time.

Plus, for whatever reason, Goku still doesn’t have a lifting strength, so Yeoui is going to crush him.

Edit: Nvm, Goku has an LS now. But even then, Yeoui is still too heavy for him to carry.

I think once the current Korean chapters hit Eng subs I'll make the revision. The 3-A feat is pretty cut and dry.

Fat Mori creates a big bang with a punch, turning him skinny. The resulting explosion does nothing to Mujin.

I think once the current Korean chapters hit Eng subs I'll make the revision. The 3-A feat is pretty cut and dry.

Fat Mori creates a big bang with a punch, turning him skinny. The resulting explosion does nothing to Mujin.
I thought he created a galaxy/Nebula?

Yeah, just wait until it gets translated before doing the upgrade. Make sure to link it here so we can all agree lol.

The feat about the big bang produced by fat mori has so far been shown to only destroy a few planets and it is still unknown whether the big bang produced by fat mori is scaling from the actual big bang or not, it's better to wait for the official translation or the new chapter

Ok so I went back to Mujin vs Mori when he just got back his Supreme God powers. When they clashed and Mercury was destroyed, the narration says that the universe was not extinguished. Given the context that this exact sentence was used before when Mori kicked all of Satan's clones, I can say without a shadow of doubt that Mori's kick during ragnarok did reach the edge of the universe.

There's no reason to assume it's hyperbole when Mujin had to physically be capable of seeing the entire universe in order to kill all Satan clones.

Ok so I went back to Mujin vs Mori when he just got back his Supreme God powers. When they clashed and Mercury was destroyed, the narration says that the universe was not extinguished. Given the context that this exact sentence was used before when Mori kicked all of Satan's clones, I can say without a shadow of doubt that Mori's kick during ragnarok did reach the edge of the universe.
200 quadrillion clone it's too little for fill entire universe

Remember this is the universe as far as Mori can see which is only one direction. Also Satan doesn't have go literally be filling up the universe, he just has to be spread out far enough to reach the end.

Back