• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of Darkness vs The Lady of Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Scan doesn't say, but there is an implication that they do affect each other. But it's more so implication, as the Supplicant is from two perspectives, firstly the Narrator/GM and then it switches the an Angel from the House of Dawn, the First Angels, which where the only Angels which could hear God and not die. These Angels "pre-date" the other Angels.

Additionally, the Angels are just fragments of God himself. It would also be fair to say that if fragments of his power have Mid-Godly, the Man himself should have Mid-Godly.

Oh, as I went through it, I found a few tid bits I'd love to run past you to see what you think of them, when we have sorted all of this out.

As well, I found this which suggests that God and the Void are basically Yin and Yang-esc deal.

Awesome. I'm glad we can agree on this.

The Type 5 Acausality is something I'm sorting out on the side with Prom, Ant and a few others because of the weird scenario we're in with the nature of Type 5 and if God would have it due to existing before it, logically, he would transend it, do you think so?

Also, here's a few of those tid-bits I found: Firstly, there is speculation that the World of Darkness is much more like Digimon's world, in that everything is just information and everything is literally Data, now this is left up to the DM if he wants to take this example, but it does make this very interesting. (it also makes Digimon fights really interesting as well.)

The Second thing I found helps a lot in narrowing down on how many Dimensions exist and what Quantum Theory World of Darkness uses, Quantum Vibrations exists.

Okay, as for Type 5 Acausality, Sera Ex thinks Existing before Causality and creating it constitutes Type 5.

ima just

unfollow the CRT

good luck folks

Dragon, do you think it would be best to put it as "At least High 2-A, likely Low 1-C, possibly Much higher"

As the world being Digital or not is left up to the DM, that way we cover all bases.

Also, God may actually have an Avatar, as there's constant references that "Infinity cannot strike finite" and God does something else, and it very well could be that he has an Avatar, also, I believe it was stated somewhere that Jesus was his Avatar, but I will need to find the quote.

So now that WoD has gone under crt and come out of it, what do you lot think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back