• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of Darkness vs The Lady of Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
The verse gets destroyed a few times, when Hell opens, when Caine appears once more and another time I forget. Also, the reason why he can beat it is because the Angels have always survived said destruction but the Demons are terrified of God.

Also, Sealing a Type 5 Acasual?

Also, what stops God's Fate Manip? (It's shown to work on Type 5 Acasuals namely the Angels and Demons and Type 4's like the Mages)

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Ummm
Proof angels have type 5 acausality? Because, fate manipulating type 5 acausality doesen't even make sense
I know, but to be fair, D&D has a similar thing going on with Type 4s, where any D&D God worth it's salt affects the other Gods with it's Prob, Precog, and Fate hax etc.

Have the Angels themselves been erased? Or have they simoly survived? There is a difference between simply tanking the destruction and regenerating from it.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
That's also not high godly. At all. That's not even Regenerationn at all. It's just type 5 immortality.
I thought we was talking about Type 5 Acasuality?

If you're talking about Dragon's question, it's talking about them returning, which is an obvious reference to Regenerationn in the eyes of the Wiki.

Nothing there states anything about then regenerating, better yet High Godly. It says this exactly;

Angels are undying creatures, and when composed by a span of an infinite lifetime, any setback short of destruction is but a temporary thing
Nothing regarding regen.

When it says destroyed, it means them literally getting destroyed, as in the idea of being destroyed, not EE or Void Manipulation, like, dude, they existed in the Void before Creation without even flinching.

The scan you posted proves nothing. Them living in a void beforehand means nothing. Arceus was literally born in a void before creation. You don't see him with Godly regen due to it.

Wait wait wait what

Why does he have Type 5 Acausality

>Tge scan you posted prives nothing. Them living in a void beforehand means nothing. Arceus was literally born in a void before creation. You don't see him with Godly regen due to it.

Take that up with the Spectre page:

You're conflating "Any stback short of destruction is but a temporary thing" meaning EE or Void Manipulation, which is obviously doesn't as shown beforehand, because they existed before literally everything, there was but God and the Void, if they had "Low-Godly" regen, then they'd have been erased when they entered the Void, but they obviously didn't.

Regardless that High Godly stuff needs to go as the scan you posted does not even remotely prove such a thing

Well, if you give me a bit more time, I'll be able to find the other quotes about the Angels.

But I am the only one working on the entire Verse, so you've got to be patient with me, because I have to sift through a lot.

Thank you Paulo, 1 issue and the entire page sucks.

Well, do forgive me, it's not like I'm the only one who's having to do research on the verse itself and sift through 13 different settings, which with several supplicants, not even going into the fact that there's New World of Darkness and Old.

It's kind of like when "Doctor Doom Vs SCP-682" turned into "SCP-682 is a garbage character", or when some vs threads just devolve into memes after whe find out they're stomps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back