• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of Darkness vs The Lady of Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I'm 99% sure the lady will stomp after the downgrades
Um, Zach, are you going to adress your own hipocracy or are you just a liar?

"You're conflating "Any stback short of destruction is but a temporary thing" meaning EE or Void Manipulation, which is obviously doesn't as shown beforehand, because they existed before literally everything, there was but God and the Void, if they had "Low-Godly" regen, then they'd have been erased when they entered the Void, but they obviously didn't. "

I'm sorry what? Being around in a void before everything exist is not regen in the slightest.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
"You're conflating "Any stback short of destruction is but a temporary thing" meaning EE or Void Manipulation, which is obviously doesn't as shown beforehand, because they existed before literally everything, there was but God and the Void, if they had "Low-Godly" regen, then they'd have been erased when they entered the Void, but they obviously didn't. "
I'm sorry what? Being around in a void before everything exist is not regen in the slightest.
See Spectre's regen.

And like I said, I will find the other quotes when the Verse has been destroyed and the Angels as well as God still live, but I will need time, like I said, I'm the only one working on the whole verse.

Okay, so, just to straighten things out, the current issue is the High-Godly regen? Right?

Type 5 Acausality, too.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I'm not touching Acausality. My issue is Hhigh-Godly. I'll let the ones knowledgeable on Acausality deal with that one,
Good man, just saying High-Godly isn't the only issue with that page.

Mr. Bambu said:
Type 5 Acausality, too.
>Or ANY regen, and type 5 Acausality

Zachary, Are you a hypocrit or are you just a liar? YOU TOLD ME ABOUT TYPE 5!

You even added it to the profile itself so don't pull that shit "Creating causality doesn't give you type 5. Otherwise crusader kings god would have type 5."

Because you told me it did.

Again, like I said, in the begining, there was God and the Void, concepts wheren't given form yet, first was the Angels, and then everything else was created, for example, the Spheres of Magic:

Correspondence (Space stuff)

Time

Entropy (Fate, Probability, Death etc.)

Life

Spirit (Soul and Death stuff)

Forces (Literally everything from Casuality to Gravity)

Matter

Mind

Prime (Weird creation and anti-Hax stuff)

I don't think creating causality is a case for Type 5.

To be fair, tell that to Zach, he was the one who went to my message wall and told me that.

I see that, I'm saying it to both of you, pretty sure that's just Causality Manip.

WoD High Godly Scan 1

The scan clearly states that it is not an absolute negation of existence, but simply a mere lack of substance.

Dragon are you reading the scan, it's literally stating how they changed it from an absolute Negation to a nothingness. Literally it's really obvious in the way of story narrative.

It's literally saying "The Artificers ventures again into the void and surrounded part of it with their own spirits, and made it from a total absence into a simple nothingness —- not an absolute negation of existence but a mere lack of substance" it's talking about the emptiness and how it's no longer a absolute negation of existence.

Udlmaster said:
Dragon are you reading the scan, it's literally stating how they changed it from an absolute Negation to a nothingness. Literally it's really obvious in the way of story narrative.
Yes I did or else I would not be able to comment on it. Even so, that is still not justification for High Godly as seeing as they are changing it, it shows that they are not erased. Them being able to enter it is simply a resistance, nothing more. Although changing it is a nice Void Manipulation, possible Information Manipulation feat as they did change the characteristics of the void.

I did run this feat with Ant, Mr.Bambu and Zach, they all agree that it would be Mid-Godly regen.

I disagree unless it is stated they were erased. Entering a void that erases you is not regen unless you are erased, which you you have not shown. That's a resistance, not regen.

Oh also, the Angels were the ones who created the Life Sphere, which can achieve this. As stated, their pattern (Basically, Patterns are the magical concept of a persons existence, if one where to alter the pattern, then they would alter the person, things like Damage, or eye color etc. would alter its pattern.) is bound to the Tellurian, which is the name for the Collective of the verse.

Okay, that scan does not prove anything beyond Low-Mid. Healing from any injury is a nice quote, but useless without feats. At most I'd say like High-Mid if that. The simple fact is;

We have:

-A solid EE resistance feat

-A solid Void Manipulation feat

-A solid Information Manipulation (Manipulated the characteristics of the void)

What we don't have;

-A solid Godly regen feat, but a bodily injury feat that could go up to High-Mid.

Um, dude, again, did you read it, any damage, at 8th tier, a tier below this one, Mages throw around Universes and at 9th tier, they can change the laws of Reality and Causality, Manipulte the Fate of the Entire verse, and Manipulate All Minds in the verse , so no, it doesn't "Just give Low-Mid" regen. Any alteration the the Pattern, the Mages existence as an idea, is undone automatically, their Pattern, their existence, is tied to the entire verse, and no matter how much damage is done to them, unless the verse is destroyed, they will keep Regenerating.

That's not High-Godly. That's Type 8 reliant on the verse. And even then, there is no source showing the angels regenerating from erasure here. These quotes are nice, but there is not one angel regen feat you have shown me. Same for these mages. Give me a feat that allows them to regenerate from erasure or anything else. Aside from physical and mental wounds. At most, Mind or Soul destruction is Low-Godly. Regardless, I'll make a thread for this myself.

>That's not High-Godly.

I'm talking about Mid-Godly.

>That's Type 8 reliant on the verse.

It's also Regenerationn, as it specifically states: "The pattern sustains itself regardless of the Damage recieved."

>And even then, there is no source showing the angels regenerating from erasure here.

Stated that it is an Absolute Negation of Existence, and the only way they would know this is because they would be regenerating from it, as Reality wasn't around yet. Otherwise, they wouldn't know that the Void is an absolute Negation of Existence.

Also, the Angels created the Life Sphere itself.

>Same for these mages. Give me a feat that allows them to regenerate from erasure or anything else.

Then read.

"I'm talking about Mid-Godly."

Not Mid-Godly either.

"It's also Regenerationn, as it specifically states: "The pattern sustains itself regardless of the Damage recieved." "

To what extent, where are the feats. Saying "read" won't help.

"Stated that it is an Absolute Negation of Existence, and the only way they would know this is because they would be regenerating from it, as Reality wasn't around yet. Otherwise, they wouldn't know that the Void is an absolute Negation of Existence."

Or they just know the properties of it. not once is it stated that they were erased. Creating something doesn't mean anything. Just because you create something =/= you have the same powers or properties. Every creator God doesn't have the powers of those they create.

"Then read."

I did. Your scans say nothing about them regenerating from this stuff. Simply that they regenerate from all bodily injuries with no regen feat to back it up. If you are so sure of your scans, then please, post the exact line that I may have missed please. I will admit, all I see is Low-Godly.

>Not Mid-Godly either.

Ant, Mr.Bambu and Zach checked the feats over, they all called it Mid-Godly.

>To what extent, where are the feats. Saying "read" won't help.

To the level where the they can take any damage from any being in the verse and still survive it.

>Or they just know the properties of it. not once is it stated that they were erased. Creating something doesn't mean anything. Just because you create something =/= you have the same powers or properties.

But they don't, the Angels learn via observation, that's the whole job, they wouldn't know anything about the Void before the entered it, God didn't tell that, as stated in a one of the chapters, God merely talking about his Plans for Reality would destroy the Lesser Angels.

Also, if they created it, they can mimic it's properties.

Additionally, the book notes whenever God speaks to the Angels, telling them about the Void is never mentioned.

"Ant, Mr.Bambu and Zach checked the feats over, they all called it Mid-Godly."

Okay, and I am not them. I would argue with them over this as well.

"To the put where the they can take any damage from any being in the verse and still survive it."

Show me this. At this point feats are needed. Where has someone regenerated from Existence Erasure? I see complete body and soul destruction, but that is Low-Godly.

"But they don't, the Angels learn via observation, that's the whole job, they wouldn't know anything about the Void before the entered it, God didn't tell that, as stated in a one of the chapters, God merely talking about his Plans for Reality would destroy the Lesser Angels."

And there is what I was looking for. This was not stated by any source you showed. This one line would have made this much easier and less long. That is Mid-Godly and God can bypass this it seems. Now....where does God get his regen from?

>Okay, and I am not them. I would argue with them over this as well.

Feel free, it's a free wiki.

>Show me this. At this point feats are needed. Where has someone regenerated from Existence Erasure? I see complete body and soul destruction, but that is Low-Godly.

One moment, Let me quickly find the Quote about how Paradoxes (Not Time Paradoxes but when a Mage does magic that's noticed by Non-Supernatural beings, they suffer something called a Paradox, the worst of these Erases your existence across Space and Time. Making it so you never existed and you never had an impact anywhere.

Currently, there's 3 books specifically going over Paradoxes and then the Core Rule Book, Initiate of the Arts and Master of the Arts which go over Paradoxes as well, it's a big part of the Mage, so I'll need a bit of time on that one.

>And there is what I was looking for. This was not stated by any source you showed. This one line would have made this much easier and less long. That is Mid-Godly and God can bypass this it seems. Now....where does God get his regen from?

Well, God has been constantly touching and existing with the Void for an unknowable amount of time, mainly because Time literally didn't exist.

There wasn't anything between the Void and God, as noted after the previous statement where it says they errected a Barrier between the Void and God.

Also, what really doesn't help is that the Trove keeps going down, which is what I am using to get all these pdfs together so I can bring you evidence.

Well that scan doesn't really say much on the grounds of him being erased. It's absolute Existence Negation, however there could also be the fact that it means that it simply erases things from existence. It's not really something as crazy as "not even God could survive this". Here "Absolute Existence Negation" is simply that your mind, body and soul (and I think you said history or something) are erases instead of just...say, your soul or mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back