• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kflare63

He/Him
I have noticed that these four characters are in the same tier and said: why not

•all fighters are 3-A
•super sayian rosè Goku Black will be used
•post all-stars precure will be used
• Canon Goku Black will be used
•Canon future Zamasu will be used
• everyone will have all standard equipment
•fight takes place in goku blacks timeline
•the teams will have no prior knowledge of each other
•they will start 50ft away from each other
• they will all be in character
•speed is equalized
•goku black will NOT have his time ring
•the cures will start out transformed

Cure Black and Cure white : 0

Goku black and Future Zamasu: 0

Last edited:
I would recommend you read their profiles first before you make that assumption

Funny joke but that doesn't help me at all
SSG Goku scales to destruction of universe 7 which is 110x universe level. Base goku scales 2x that. SSB Goku scales at least 2500x greater than that, SSR black scalez 10x above that since he scales above kaioken 10x.
This is the scaling that isn't specified in detail in the profiles.
I readed the title as ''futanari''
What does that mean?

Back