• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Damn, now that a match is made, i just realized Issei profile is ass, there are some abilities he has in base but that only accessible in the later arcs, but because profile do not separate key into arc but form instead it look like he has access to all abilities

Damn, now that a match is made, i just realized Issei profile is ass, there are some abilities he has in base but that only accessible in the later arcs, but because profile do not separate key into arc but form instead it look like he has access to all abilities
Which ones would he not have in this key?

Which ones would he not have in this key?
Depend what arc you using him, Limited Dura Neg and Limited Resistance Neg via Penetration is The Legend of Oppai Dragon and his Lively Companions arc, Resistance to Soul and Life hax (which due to resist Grim Reaper's scythe) is in True DxD. Resistance to Death hax is somewhere in Vol 1, still it is irrelevant since you use Illegal Move key which mean he already unlocked Balance Breaker

Depend what arc you using him, Limited Dura Neg and Limited Resistance Neg via Penetration is The Legend of Oppai Dragon and his Lively Companions arc, Resistance to Soul and Life hax (which due to resist Grim Reaper's scythe) is in True DxD. Resistance to Death hax is somewhere in Vol 1, still it is irrelevant since you use Illegal Move key which mean he already unlocked Balance Breaker
That's true but as far as I remember CxC armor also has "divide" and "reflect"

he has them after the first battle with Vali, which iirc after Raynare arc and Holy Sword arc, wait i don't remember the Peace Treaty part is still in Holy Sword arc or after bruhh
I know that but issei in CxC can use that ability without suffering side effects

You realize that restricting both of them to 7-A means that Roswaal, a mage, wouldn't be able to use his magic in this Vs, plus right now the DxD-verse is going through a revision so his levels might change soon.

Good point.

That's because we've been having CRT after CRT made for months now for this reason. Although separating them by keys based on arcs would have been far better.

IDK why this wiki actually do that through forms, though I assume this is based on Issei of the latest arc and his profile is reflecting on that but even so, nobody really did anything for it for so long so...

You realize that restricting both of them to 7-A means that Roswaal, a mage, wouldn't be able to use his magic in this Vs, plus right now the DxD-verse is going through a revision so his levels might change soon.
THIS.

In top strongest threads higher AP is allowed, so Roswaal is still capable of using magic

That true currently issei hyoudou AP scaling revision on this threads

Illegal move triana has Issei blocking the fricking First Longinus and many other insane shit. Each mode outclasses Roswaal like crazy.

I don't even need to check Hyodou's page, at that stage he cannot lose to Roswaal.

Also I need to mention this as a warning to people from other series. Re Zero profiles are wanked. Characters are given FTL with barely any statements, mostly depending on "This is light magic, it is a light ray so it is SoL!"

The whole thing about making a 'star' fall is inherently dumb anyway. It is a weird ball that is quite strong but has no characteristic of a star. Might likely be weaker than Roswaal's Al Goa.

This is a stomp. Might just want to make Roswaal fight against 10 second Balance Breaker Issei.

What Masque said.

Even if you guys proceed with this match or whatever, it's just gonna end up removed considering we're still in the process of finalizing the serie's stats.

In Issei's case, there's even plans to separate his profile into arcs because of how big his profile would actually get with all of the updates and clean up he'll get tiering-wise, power and abilities, all that sort.

I wouldn't recommend it since most vs match-ups including DxD characters will likely be removed in a month.
That was meant to be ironic, thanks though.
What Masque said.

Even if you guys proceed with this match or whatever, it's just gonna end up removed considering we're still in the process of finalizing the serie's stats.

In Issei's case, there's even plans to separate his profile into arcs because of how big his profile would actually get with all of the updates and clean up he'll get tiering-wise, power and abilities, all that sort.
Seeing people put effort is nice. In Re Zero community it is all about "How can we make our characters stronger?" and "It moves straight like light so it is light and light speed"

I hope revision will lead to more discussions with Issei. I also wonder if his adaptability and overall 'Issei Hyodou magic' can be counted as any kind of real 'adaptability' or something. He broke rules more than once anyway.

Back