• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Flash (CW) ability addition

If you are to use mine, check with the cloning summoning thing, and maybe fix up the clunky dialogue.

The Speed Force from what I have seen is easily Tier-2 so adding it may require some discussion.

Fhfhghghg said:
@Spinosaurus
thank you.

@Andytrenom Well, not really, we don't exactly have all that much explaination on it, nor its cosmology, aside from it being a universe, in the comics we knew that it embodied motion, in the CW series they said they have been there since before the big bang and will be there once the universe ends, so it seems it isn't like that in the CW series.
Not sure what you are trying to say here.

We don't know all that much about its cosmology, or how it works, we should post pone the profile.

- We do know it's an endless void of infinite energy though.

- We also know it's an entire dimension.

- We also know it was before the Universe, and will outlast it.

- We know it can manipulate itself to look like the normal universe.

It could be Universe Level+ - Low Complex Multiverse Level by what we know.

I will try to share everything I know so far to see if we have enough information for a profile

In season 1 finale Flash runs into the speed force and is able to see the past, present and future indication that the Speed Force is 4 dimensional.

In season 2 ep11 It is revealed that the Speed Force force protected a future version of Eobard from the changes made in the timeline, Harry comparing it to a bomb shelter.

Season 2 ep23 It is revealed that the Speed Force is sentient and as old as the universe itself. At one point it remarks Barry has all the time in the universe literally, make of that what you will.

Season 3 ep9 Jay states that the Speed Force is an endless void of time and energy.

season 3 ep15 Savitar explains that being in the Speed Force allowed him to observe Flash Point revealing that The Speed Force was unaffected by changes in the timeline.

Season 3 ep16 The Speed Force Prison created by Barry in the future was present when he entered the Speed Force in present day further supporting the notion that The Speed Force is completely seperate from normal time-space.

Season 3 ep 22 The philosopher's stone is revealed to be made out of Speed Force energy implying that The Speed Force can give powers other than super speed.

Season 4 ep1 Caitlin calls the Speed force a pan temporal extradimension whatever that means, she also states that the speed force lies outside of normal time space.

Is the information enough for a profile?

Quite likely, but you should make a thread about it, feel free to include the information i added.

I also still think you should steer clear for a little while.

You accidentally said faster than before 2x in the season 2 speed section.

Also, you'd need to block the profile after you finished edits.

Faster than before. Faster than before. Increased his powers further, allowing him to outspeed Trajectory - copy pasted that.

You also spelt remnants wrong in the powers and abilities section.

EDIT: Sorry if i was being a bother.

Back