• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The first Dragon Ball Daima CTR 🥳

Fezzih_007

He/Him
"I not giving the opportunity for anyone to do a Dragon Ball Daima CRT first, I'l be the one to do It first"
-Fezzihgeta

So, I know that Dragon Ball Daima just started, but doing a CRT about this Topic should't affect anything in the long run.

In the first episode, Goku sees that Shin and Kibito (Who is no longer Red) and ask how they are not fused anymore. Then they explain that Buu have a Gas inside of him that can negate Fusion.

So I propose that Buu gets fusion negation with the gas inside of his body

And also, Vegetto with his shield as able to be inside his body for a while, but when he drop the shield, he got defuse. So I propose that he gets fusion negation resistance while using a Ki Barrier.

Resistance to Fusion Negation (Din't split while inside Buu body, who have a gas that can negate Potara Fusion)

Agree blue names: LuffyRuffy46307, Dalesean027, Excellence616, Neoxxi16, Oliver_de_jesus, Kroneii1
Agree mods:
Disagree:
Being Neutral don't exist in a crt, you either Agree or don't:

Last edited:
I'm unsure about this. Goku in the original manga uses a rare bit of deduction and notes that Gotenks remained fused inside Buu until his time limit ran out, so fusion can work inside Buu.

EDIT: Never mind. In the scan it specifies Potara fusion.

Last edited:
I'm unsure about this. Goku in the original manga uses a rare bit of deduction and notes that Gotenks remained fused inside Buu until his time limit ran out, so fusion can work inside Buu.

EDIT: Never mind. In the scan it specifies Potara fusion.
How would that work in vs battles when facing other kind of fusions? He also didn't defuse Piccolo when he absorbed him.

Would it mean it is limited fusion negation or something?

I'm comparing it with other fusion negation abilities in the series, i.e., spirit fissionism, which indeed does negate all kind of fusion.

How would that work in vs battles when facing other kind of fusions? He also didn't defuse Piccolo when he absorbed him.

Would it mean it is limited fusion negation or something?

I'm comparing it with other fusion negation abilities in the series, i.e., spirit fissionism, which indeed does negate all kind of fusion.
Yes, it would be Limited.

Rare W I agree but the resistance shouldn’t be limited just Buu method of fusion negation is limited.

crying-one-piece.png

Back