• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
God.serena12 said:
How powerful is THE FATHER anyway?
As the emboidement of the Force, he's probably the most powerful Force User in ALL of Star Wars. Every single Force Power we've seen in Star Wars, he more than likely has. In addition, he has millions of years worth of experience. He's above the Son and the Daughter, who are above the World Razer. Simply put, the World Razer destroyed 100 stars and 1000 planets in a day.

It's also implied that he defeated Abeloth, who is capable of destroying all of galactic civilaztion.

He's not like the actual embodiement of The Force right? I mean, I understand he's a celetstial and all, but didn't he say that he and his family are still just EXTREMELY adept force users?

When he died in the show, The Force continued to exist.

Hunterzillas said:
He's not like the actual embodiement of The Force right? I mean, I understand he's a celetstial and all, but didn't he say that he and his family are still just EXTREMELY adept force users?
When he died in the show, The Force continued to exist.
Physical emboidments of the Force are not unheard of. Darth Sidious grew powerful enough and had a relationship the Dark Side that was so deep, he was considered the Dark Side's most powerful expression. A living avatar of the Dark Side or a Dark Side Nexus.

The Ones are similiar to that, just to a much higher degree. They have become avatars of the different parts of the Force. Just because the avatar dies, doesn't mean what they represent does.

The Father just happens to be a living avatar of the Force in Balance. It's both what he is and what he represents.

Back